Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy
Sep 18, 2020, 12:35 AM 69 read

Messaging Change Ideas

Questions & Suggestions

These ideas came across my mind due to females on moot claiming that they get a lot of nude requests and want to get rid of it. Before I begin these are both additions to messages/dm's that I think need to be added 1) Private Accounts This is inspired by Instagram and I think it should be implemented here. If you active your account as a private account then this will allow your dm's to change. You'll have a "Primary" section, in this section all the people who dm you you'll get notifications for. Then you'll also have a "General" section, this section will be dm's where you dont have any notifications, so let's say someone asks for nudes, you'll never know and never have to interact with that person. The owner of the account can go through their general messages and select mooters who they want to be in their Primary dm's. Moot please add this as it will help with a lot of harassment going on in moot. You dont have to continuously block people now, you can just never get notifications for these people who are harassing various mooters ๐Ÿ–คlove you all๐Ÿ–ค #SpreadtheLove #FullHomoGang

Comment 6

• Vinnik the slutter^^ verified LV.34 Dream Chaser Sep 18, 2020, 12:36 AM

Didn't phauxii suggest this earlier?

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Sep 18, 2020, 12:37 AM

Idk, I just thought with everything going on that it should be brought up

• Vinnik the slutter^^ verified LV.34 Dream Chaser Sep 18, 2020, 12:57 AM

Its still a very good idea ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• NO NAME verified Sep 25, 2020, 04:36 AM

Iโ€™ve seen multiple mooters suggesting it and not giving me credit.

• HAD3S DC LV.31 Legend Sep 18, 2020, 12:37 AM

it's getting to the point at which moot is a cluster fuck of mutations of genes from other platforms

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Sep 18, 2020, 01:03 AM

Yup

Home