Kayzo LV.13 Chief
Aug 2, 2020, 02:36 AM 28 read

Discrimination and Racism will not be tolerated

Questions & Suggestions

Recently I’ve played with a bunch of Moot Users and I’m not going to name drop because you know who you are Discrimination about POC, LGBTQ, Religion and racism will not be tolerated on my streams/games. It’s gotten so bad where someone said the N word in my stream after I had said specifically they were on my stream. You be unfriended and blocked from me and I suggest to those who experience this to call out any negative energy. Stand up for those without a voice because the gaming community really needs to get their stuff together. Unfollow me if you disagree but I will not tolerate hate when you are with me. - Kayzo

Comment 3

• MerK LV.29 Legend Aug 2, 2020, 12:46 PM

You know what, name drop me all you want. Im not scared to call the care bears off brand teletubbies

• Kayzo LV.13 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 09:49 PM

Listen, name dropping is probably the easiest way to call someone out. The post above was a warning to those who want to play with me to just take a chill pill with the racism and discrimination. I had someone spam the N Word in voice chat ON STREAM. I don’t care if I’m streaming or not but if you say that shit I’m kicking out my discord and blocking you.

There’s steps after if people continue to harass me which thank god hasn’t happened but there are ways.

#clipped

• MerK LV.29 Legend Aug 3, 2020, 01:08 AM

look man, that sucks I can agree. But it is a simple fact that the care bears came out after the teletubbies and totally stole their super colorful look. Im not afraid to stand up for the teletubbies and call out the care bears for their obvious counts of tax fraud and copyright infringement.

Home