Queeny XO LV.37 RIP
Jul 23, 2020, 07:26 AM 74 read

Okay ... one thing that’s been an issue

Questions & Suggestions

You need to be very aware of what board you’re posting in , because when keep a lounge open and you don’t realize it , you might post in the wrong lounge unintentionally... which is what’s been happening to me . I feel as if every time you make a post , it’s an obligation to choose which lounge you’re posting in, because I and many users have accidentally posted in the incorrect lounge on accident.

Comment 5

• Green LV.31 Legend Jul 23, 2020, 07:30 AM

I feel like a lot of people just post it to the Fortnite lounge knowing they’re gonna get more interactions on it

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Jul 23, 2020, 07:31 AM

yeah i agree i keep having to move posts to off topic bc they don't pay attention that what their posting has nothing to do with fortnite

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Jul 23, 2020, 07:32 AM

See ... I’ll accidentally keep off topic open , and I unintentionally post a Fortnite post into there, and I feel bad because I know where to post things , but I feel as if Moot should switch things with posting when you chose the lounge you post into every time you post and it was an obligation to choose which category your post would be posted into.

• TTVDARKABLIVIOUS LV.15 Best Squadmate Jul 23, 2020, 07:27 AM

Ok thanks

• Jeffapelic LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 23, 2020, 07:28 AM

Joe

Home