Tazerface_77 LV.11 Parasite
May 29, 2020, 12:29 AM 57 read

Fuck this I'm quiting

Questions & Suggestions
Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Fuck this I'm quiting  image 1

Comment 7

• StabberGirl LV.17 Beast May 29, 2020, 01:39 AM

Well that's very sad but did the parents know what their kid was on the phone ? I mean they have to take care of their child. At this age I didn't even had a phone. And if then one of these old Nokia ones. Where you couldn't download any apps like these ones. Of course it's not only their fault from the parents, also those who bullied him with it or her.

But in my eyes if the parents didn't bought this kid a smartphone maybe that couldn't happen at all. And the app also isn't the problem, it's a problem of some human beings. It could have happened in real life too...

I don't even know what people have from that sentence "kill yourself" like come on? This is only an app. And if you say it in games, it's just a stupid game wtf? And in real life what you have there from? Don't make other lives worse just because you aren't happy enough.

But sadly it will last like that. People are badly crazy. And not like these kinda bullying. There are still homophobics, racists and whatsoever. Why we can't live in truly peace? Live your life and let others live their lives, is it so hard ? What do we have from all this hate? Only fucking blood and dead people. Wow very big achievement, thanks 👏🏻

• StabberGirl LV.17 Beast May 29, 2020, 01:40 AM

Oh and R.I.P...
    If that story is really true. Because I don't trust the internet no more...You never know.

• The Ramen Bandit verified LV.30 Bandit May 29, 2020, 06:37 AM

I’m hoping that the whole Suicide thing is fake

• Yehyu LV.19 Parasite May 29, 2020, 09:19 AM

evidence or STFU

• ILuSi0n7 LV.18 Clearly Hacking May 29, 2020, 08:56 PM

Oh shit really damn some one send me the post

• U MYghost854 LV.1 Mootie May 31, 2020, 11:41 AM

Damn.

• Gendor64 LV.18 Professional Noob Jun 1, 2020, 12:50 PM

and you think that's fully to blame on the app? toxic people exist everywhere and parents not taking proper care of their kid. this could've happened trough any other platform too that is just as easily accessible. take discord for example. if you really wanna put an app to blame for the misbehaving of a person you might wanna rethink that. on top there are probably far more layers to it like shit parenting and already existing mental issues (made worse by bad parenting) you won't just kill yourself because some stranger tells you to if you are by somewhat normal mental health. sure it doesn't make it any less worse that someone told a kid to khs but ultimately is rarely something you can blame solely on an app.

Home