Just Nathan LV.37 Master
Sep 15, 2018, 08:00 AM 849 read

Has anyone gotten a response from moot about being a mod? I can't wait...

Questions & Suggestions

They said it will take them week for to choose the mods for the lounges... It could of been done already... Now I wait, for over a week of nothing... Really sucks, I need those mod privileges NOW...

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Has anyone gotten a response from moot about being a mod? I can't wait... image 2

Comment 4

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Sep 16, 2018, 10:23 AM

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Sep 16, 2018, 11:15 AM

Nice gif...

• NO NAME verified Sep 18, 2018, 04:19 AM

Itโ€™s like you want power so bad, are you ready to change the moot world or you want to be able to use your power against people you donโ€™t share the same agreements with, Itโ€™s okay just give them a while to get back to you your application isnโ€™t the only one that has been submitted.

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Sep 18, 2018, 07:19 AM

Dude, of course I want the power, some people want to be mod, you get a little more privileges by being mod... I can wait, if they said they would be done in a week then they got to own up to their word... If they said by the end of the month they I'm still cool with that... They could of said their taking time with choosing mods, but nothing so far... So, yeah, a little message doesn't hurt... Plus why not make a post about it... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜

Home