ArchangeI LV.12 Chief
Sep 13, 2018, 08:09 AM 319 read

Admins

Questions & Suggestions

I'm Tired of my posts being removed without being told why it says duplicate post I know I didn't post any duplicates I'd like to see the post and the person that removed it so I can talk to them

Comment 13

• NO NAME verified Sep 14, 2018, 09:41 AM

That reason you see - "duplicate post" - that's usually the reason why.

It's likely there were multiple copies of the same post, back to back, in the same board.

If you ever have these sorts of issues again you are welcome to message an admin directly.

• ArchangeI LV.12 Chief Sep 14, 2018, 09:42 AM

And as stated there was no duplicate

• NO NAME verified Sep 14, 2018, 09:45 AM

I apologize, that is very unfortunate if true. I will pass it on and see if there is anything we can do.

In future, feel free to message me if you have questions for admins.

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Sep 14, 2018, 01:06 AM

Mods and Admin make their decisions based on the content available, and many lounges have specific pinned rules. So if something is a duplicate, or does not belong, they typically just remove it outright. If it would be acceptable with more or different content, sometimes they’ll often just leave a comment. And do be aware that sometimes the system glitches and posts multiple times at once - so it can easily happen and not be intentional on your part. If you have a specific issue, send a message to an admin and they may be able to look things up for you.

• ArchangeI LV.12 Chief Sep 14, 2018, 04:59 AM

I know what I post and I know it wasn't a duplicate and wasn't against rules

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Sep 14, 2018, 06:47 AM

I don’t know anything about your posts, I’m just trying pass along basic information on how we make decisions. Keep in mind though that duplicates also come in the form of duplicate information. A post too similar to another may be removed in order direct all discussion within a single thread.

• ArchangeI LV.12 Chief Sep 14, 2018, 05:01 AM

It wasn't a duplicate I constantly check when I get replies I would've noticed

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Sep 14, 2018, 06:48 AM

Ask an admin, ask your lounge mods, or repost and add enough content to be relevant. The more significant a post is, the less likely it’ll be removed.

• McSmigglesworth LV.30 Wizard Sep 14, 2018, 08:38 PM

I’ve went back on your post history on your profile and seen only 2 posts being removed on the ark lounge for spam/dup content back on September 5th. But I do not see anything else being removed. Are these what you are referring too?

• ArchangeI LV.12 Chief Sep 14, 2018, 11:06 PM

Yes, they were removed September 5th I reposted September 8th

• ArchangeI LV.12 Chief Sep 14, 2018, 06:49 AM

It was one post and it had about 300 words in

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Sep 14, 2018, 07:07 AM

I’ll send a message to the Ark lounge mods for you and redirect them to this post, if you’d like, or even one of the admins? What do you say? Those are the only two posts I can see that’ve been removed at all, and both in Ark on the same day flagged as Spam/Duplicate, so I imagine that’s what you’re referring to. Perhaps they could weigh in...

• ArchangeI LV.12 Chief Sep 14, 2018, 11:08 PM

Also if u have the filter to all it doesn't actually show u all

Home