StormbladeX69 (XBL) LV.29 Shadow
Sep 9, 2018, 05:29 PM 278 read

Please change "Looking for Teammates" to "LFG", the normal Gaming naming convention. TiA

Questions & Suggestions

Title says it. Comment for questions or clarification. Thanks! Additionally moving these closer to the General category would help with visibility. Example is the Destiny 2 Lounge.

Comment 9

• NO NAME verified Sep 11, 2018, 02:54 AM

That's actually what we had it as, before, for quite some time. Countless threads were made with users asking what LFG was + stood for. Some users even then requested it not be called LFG. An incredible amount of posts went into the wrong category simply because some people didn't know. So we went to the next best thing!

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Sep 11, 2018, 03:01 AM

Me:

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Sep 11, 2018, 03:11 AM

Side note: Wouldn’t that also be a problem that exists currently as well, since we can click the LFG button to add it to a post? Perhaps in the LFG / Looking for Teammates section of the lounges, the LFG counter should automatically be added to new posts to counter any confusion?

• StormbladeX69 (XBL) LV.29 Shadow Sep 11, 2018, 02:30 AM

This will also reduce the need for scrolling. The longer name takes up a lot of space on Mobile.

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Sep 11, 2018, 02:35 AM

I completely agree, simply because it doesn’t much help the community at large to divert away from the common language. Plus, since we already have an LFG feature implemented, it helps to have the terms match.

• StormbladeX69 (XBL) LV.29 Shadow Sep 11, 2018, 03:01 AM

For which Lounges? Can we at least get it changed on specific ones when people ask for it? Maybe make it so you can have small subtext under it saying Looking for Group (which is also shorter than Looking for Teammates).

• NO NAME verified Sep 11, 2018, 03:03 AM

We are trying to keep it flush across the platform. I'll pass on your queries. Cheers!

• StormbladeX69 (XBL) LV.29 Shadow Sep 11, 2018, 03:06 AM

I understand, I'm also thinking about ease of use for mobile. Scrolling to Looking for Teammates is annoying, and if you look at it on the Destiny 2 Lounge it basically takes up the entire section when you do, while the other area shows 3-4 Section Titles. TiA.

• NO NAME verified Sep 11, 2018, 03:07 AM

We're on the same page. Good stuff!

Home