Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy
Feb 3, 2020, 05:23 AM 556 read

Dear Moot สš๐Ÿ’›ษž

Questions & Suggestions

Here we go again! Some of these are going to be ones that I've previously posted and some will be new ones that have come to my attention. I'm mainly making these posts because although I love Moot I do see things that could be better, and having known people I've introduced to this app that found it boring, I'd like to also share their feedback. Hopefully Moot sees this สš๐Ÿ’›ษž If you agree with any of these I'd really appreciate it if you'd share this post to hopefully bring it to attention to the wonderful Moot staff!

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Dear Moot สš๐Ÿ’›ษž image 2

1. ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ โ˜†.ใ€‚.:*ใƒปยฐโ˜†.ใ€‚.:* Although Moot is gradually adding features, it doesn't have many and it mainly only has the posting feature, the dms and the group feature. They have added the Q&A feature but I don't think it is used very often and I don't personally consider it very useful. When chatting to my boyfriend about this issue, he highlighted the fact that he could easily do these exact same things on other social media such as Amino or Instagram. It would be really great if Moot could add something big and/or unique to the app, to attract more users. Aside from this, I think it would be nice to add little features such as an online/followers online count for users to see how many others are online and when is the best time to post, as well as a story feature like on Instagram and Snapchat, for smaller updates/posts that don't require or necessarily need a full post. I have spoken to Sin of Greed Ban and Rainnanners on these and they also agree these features would be useful! 2. ๐™ฐ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ โ˜†.ใ€‚.:*ใƒปยฐโ˜†.ใ€‚.:* Moot has a simple look, maybe a little too simple. For many new users I have talked to, they feel it is a little bland and could really do with some retouching. I think it would be great if we were able to customise the colours of our profiles and posts more, and have more options when creating profiles and posts with different colours for text, backgrounds, etc. Different text types (bold, italics, underlined) would also be useful when making posts and generally make Moot more visually appealing. I think to keep users interested you need to give them more freedom in posting and add more life and vibrancy to Moot. For example, I recall that people actually used instagram for longer when their phone had the colour feature on rather than when it was set to black and white, as the brain finds floods of colours more exciting and engaging. Here are a few statistics on coloured posts compared to non coloured: 24% more Likes 46.11% more comments 15% more Impressions 15.28% more Reach 3. ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ โ˜†.ใ€‚.:*ใƒปยฐโ˜†.ใ€‚.:* New users seem to find it hard to settle in to Moot. To fix this, it would be nice if there was a system that taught new users the basics, encouraged them to post and get themselves out there, and (maybe) have a few new user quests to help get them some starter coins, which links to the next point. On that note, quests with coins would be a great Moot event in general! 4. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐šข๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š– โ˜†.ใ€‚.:*ใƒปยฐโ˜†.ใ€‚.:* As I previously mentioned, new users I have talked to have struggled getting used to Moot and a lot don't like the coin system. Quite a few have told me they don't like that you have to pay to change your photo, which I'm not sure if it could be changed but I think the idea of quests with coins as a reward would be a great help, especially when they are new and still figuring out what they want to be like and present themselves as on Moot! :) Another thing is that (although you finally added it! I'm hoping because I hinted in a post a while back hehe) despite being able to gift coins, it is only on Q&A. I think it would be great if we could gift coins on posts or on our favourite Mootie's profile to support them! ________________________________________________ ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ž ๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ข ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›? To help Moot become better as a user I'd recommend commenting on welcome posts and encouraging new users to post and make a post in the welcome section to properly introduce themselves to the community. Like me, you could also post your ideas in the questions and suggestions section! And finally try to be active and engaged. A community is nothing without it's people, and trust me that user that you comment to appreciates it, and will be more likely to check out your posts too! ๐Ÿ“๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๐Ÿ’๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๐Ÿ“๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ™ก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๐Ÿ’ Thank you for reading all of this, of course I'm not a member of staff but I enjoy making these posts and I think it's important to speak out about your opinion about how Moot can be improved! Enjoy the rest of your day สš๐Ÿ’›ษž **Edit: Trading/gifting colours, badges and titles would also be an interesting concept!

Comment 51

• Shibe The Dog LV.21 Midnight Kiss Feb 3, 2020, 05:26 AM

Great suggestions!

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:27 AM

Thank you! I'm hoping Moot sees this ^^

• Shibe The Dog LV.21 Midnight Kiss Feb 3, 2020, 05:28 AM

It will considering your positive attitude!!!

• Shibe The Dog LV.21 Midnight Kiss Feb 3, 2020, 05:28 AM

I'm sharing it to others so your wish comes true! Thank you for making Moot a fun experience for me and the others!

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:28 AM

Really? Thank you so much! And I'm glad I could improve it for you even just a little ๐Ÿ’›

• Shibe The Dog LV.21 Midnight Kiss Feb 3, 2020, 05:29 AM

Yea, in fact you improved my personal experience a lot

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:31 AM

Aww well I'm happy to help โค and thank you for your support!

• Shibe The Dog LV.21 Midnight Kiss Feb 3, 2020, 05:32 AM

Yup, and the post is done I shared it to all my followers!๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜บ

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:35 AM

Thank you!

• LUXIE LV.28 The Best Feb 3, 2020, 05:31 AM

Jesus I'm sorry but I cba to read this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:33 AM

do you like your own comments? ๐Ÿค” and that's fine you don't have to if you don't want to

• LUXIE LV.28 The Best Feb 3, 2020, 05:33 AM

Yes I do I like my own everything because I'm a saddo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:34 AM

oh ๐Ÿ˜‚ just wondered cause I always see an up vote within like 2 seconds and I originally thought "how can someone stalk him so quickly?"

• LUXIE LV.28 The Best Feb 3, 2020, 05:35 AM

Lmao how can you not stalk me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:37 AM

๐Ÿ˜‚

• Zakk verified Admin Feb 10, 2020, 10:27 AM

Wow, really thanks "๏ผฐ๏ผณ 4 ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ“" :-)
    We gonna think in detail.

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 10, 2020, 05:52 PM

this comment doesn't feel genuine? Maybe I'm reading it wrong. Nevertheless I do hope you all take this into consideration because there's always room for improvement. Also, it would be great if you could add a spotlight for beginning/smaller creators. Thanks for reading Racing Guy :-)

• NO NAME verified Feb 11, 2020, 01:30 AM

Their comment is completely genuine! If Zakk is replying, it's a pretty big deal :)

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 11, 2020, 01:39 AM

Really? That's great then!

• Zakk verified Admin Feb 11, 2020, 02:33 AM

wow found it, it was oscar scenes

• Privatebutter65 LV.32 Dub Collector Feb 3, 2020, 05:29 AM

Ye these are some rlly good ideas for moot but I donโ€™t rlly find it boring other then having to wait basically 12hrs so post cause of time zones

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:30 AM

Thank you! Yeah it's understandable that you wouldn't, I think it's doing great but there's always room for improvement ^^ and yes the waaaaiiiittiiiiingggggg struggles of being in GMT

• > เธฟส‰ษฝษ‡โ‚ฎโ‚ฎรธ< LV.3 Big Chungus Feb 3, 2020, 05:30 AM

does your boyfriend have moot?

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:30 AM

Not anymore

• > เธฟส‰ษฝษ‡โ‚ฎโ‚ฎรธ< LV.3 Big Chungus Feb 3, 2020, 05:31 AM

why?

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:32 AM

I think it just wasn't the right kind of community for him

• > เธฟส‰ษฝษ‡โ‚ฎโ‚ฎรธ< LV.3 Big Chungus Feb 3, 2020, 05:32 AM

he's a dry ass dude then ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:33 AM

not really, he thought it was boring here ๐Ÿ˜…

• > เธฟส‰ษฝษ‡โ‚ฎโ‚ฎรธ< LV.3 Big Chungus Feb 3, 2020, 05:36 AM

Elfiย  i agree with him
    i have add a single interaction since i got this

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Feb 3, 2020, 01:24 PM

I will read this later...

• WolfPaxHD dog LV.25 Wolf Feb 3, 2020, 05:34 AM

Agreed agreed x100 i only read the important bits not the whole posts like specifically what you suggest and wanted to change
    But i suggest them adding a better trading or gifting system

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:35 AM

Trading and gifting? for badges and colours? That'd be be cool!

• WolfPaxHD dog LV.25 Wolf Feb 3, 2020, 05:36 AM

I meant to add coins but you made a better idea your idea is good add it to the post

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:50 AM

ohh okay :)

• j0kep0ke LV.26 Best Squadmate Feb 3, 2020, 05:48 AM

Hmm well you overkilled it . It will be probably NOT seen but A for effort

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:49 AM

over killed it how? These were the main points people have discussed with me so they were the main points I wrote down

• j0kep0ke LV.26 Best Squadmate Feb 3, 2020, 05:50 AM

Too much text :)

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 05:51 AM

Because there's a lot of ideas

• Just2Average LV.26 I Love Food Feb 3, 2020, 06:02 AM

All amazing suggestions hopefully some get implemented

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 06:05 AM

Thank you!

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Feb 3, 2020, 06:41 AM

Could also possibly have backgrounds on one's profile, since there's quite a few talented individuals here.. as the headers etc are so limiting in regards to how much you can put on it. Also could have posts be more customizable.. as I like being able to have pictures/gifs behind all the text.

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 3, 2020, 06:45 AM

agreed! Like in amino :)

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Feb 4, 2020, 04:15 AM

another cool thing would be to have a notice when a user came to moot, like a new creator posts made by moot every week of all the new members or something like that

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 4, 2020, 04:27 AM

Yeah for sure!

• Dylan verified Admin Feb 11, 2020, 03:34 AM

Thank you! This is great feedback.

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 11, 2020, 04:46 AM

Glad you think that way :)

• Majidansari LV.12 Chief Feb 3, 2020, 08:00 PM

๐Ÿ‘

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Feb 11, 2020, 02:35 AM

๐Ÿ‘

• HxV0C_HALL0Wz LV.20 Try Hard Feb 6, 2020, 08:16 AM

hey