☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ ☯cυ∂∂ℓεsԵ❡☾☯ LV.23 Insomniac
Dec 3, 2019, 04:33 PM 167 read

Something I keep thinking about....((ANOTHER)EDIT)

Personal opinion here. (Obviously) A lot of these were just spur of the moment thoughts as I was scrolling through Moot. I think we should be able to VIEW who LIKES our posts/comments. Sometimes I'd like to follow a person that shows a lot of love but, with the overlapping notifications, and not being able to view them, it's hard to do. (That's just an example, there are more reasons.) Also, I like the new layout of the feed but, personally... I'd like to still see WHO it is posting what.. I also think we should be able to DELETE COMMENTS on OUR POSTS that we do. For very good reasons like: -Sometimes a mod/admin may not think it's against their terms and conditions, but doesn't necessarily mean I want to look at it on MY post. -A mod/admin may simply not get to see it due to higher priority of another issue. Therefore, we could control somewhat of what's on our posts. -For our moot games/questions/etc, instead of having a poll, we may just want to ask a question and as I've seen from a Mooter, that if they get the answer right, to delete their comment, we know that's not always the case, so we could do that ourselves. And I'm sure their are more reasons others and myself could come up with. I'm sure more things will come to mind and I'll be happy to share my thoughts then as well. (EDIT) I was just reading and came across these posts and I agree 100% with this person right here haha.

Comment 0

Home