Xbox king Xbox king LV.24 Xbox
Nov 12, 2019, 08:38 AM 108 read

Moot please remove the reviews section

people are giving fortnite bad reviews all because they think Minecraft’s better instead of legitimate reasons. God knows who else they’re giving bad reviews to for no good reason. Please Please Please moot, remove the reviews section or do something about this

Comment 9

• JamesWiggs LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Nov 12, 2019, 12:21 PM

that's all I see now, "rating low to keep the low rate going" and stupid stuff like that.

I doubt they'll remove it, and it's just opinions/toxic people. don't worry about it, it's just a moot review not a real one. 😬

• 4RealJacobMcCoy LV.3 Lurker Nov 13, 2019, 12:13 AM

Coins!

• Officer_coffee LV.19 Hunter Nov 13, 2019, 02:45 AM

Lol, and yeah it isn’t a real one and if you are generally curious just go through and read the real reviews

• Dspr Artic LV.20 Bandit Nov 14, 2019, 01:09 AM

you really cant do anything to stop this. sure you can remove the review section but it won't change anything. there will always be people who are toxic and there is not much you can do to stop them. just ignore them. there are plenty of good reviews and people who take it seriously. :)

• prostranskii LV.20 Big Chungus Nov 14, 2019, 05:52 AM

this is the dumbest post I have ever seen, I play both fortnite and minecraft, people don't like fortnite now and theres nothing you can do about it. silencing negative reviews just because they arent toe and toe with your opinion is hella self centered.

• prostranskii LV.20 Big Chungus Nov 14, 2019, 05:53 AM

you also posted on the minecraft subreddit saying that fortnite is better than minecraft, so your opinion on the matter is straight hypocrisy

• Opal_Fox Gaming LV.27 Aaaah! Nov 15, 2019, 11:13 PM

Listen, you can't stop other opinions. People could literally just say stop the reviews because people are giving Fortnite good reviews!!! So just let others have their own opinions, and while cares. It's just a game. And if they don't have a legitimate reason, then just ignore them.

• Xenomorph_497 LV.2 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 06:03 AM

I think it’d be extreme to remove reviews just because fortnite is getting hate, it’s always gotten hate, just deal with it, it’s their opinion and their entitled to it

• Xbox king LV.24 Xbox Nov 19, 2019, 09:41 PM

Did you read the whole thing

Home