ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP
Feb 25, 2018, 03:16 AM 244 read

Game Notifications

Questions & Suggestions

Straightforwardly: Game notifications for events and updates, with optional push notifications for those who opt-in on various games. I’ve suggested similar before for the Daily Moot, but it could be expanded further into the games directly. For example, today is Community Day on Pokémon GO, so those who opt-in on their profile for Pokémon games, the Pokémon lounge, or Pokémon GO specifically could receive a notification just before the event starts at 2pm EST. This would help keep players involved in the Moot community and informed for the games they love to play. Gif unrelated. Kinda.

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Game Notifications image 2

Comment 6

• NO NAME verified Feb 27, 2018, 04:09 AM

This could be something to add. We're working on adding lounge-targeted push notifications and we are figuring out how to effectively go about this without spamming our users. The opt-in could definitely work, but multiple pushes for accounts that have several opt-ins may be annoying.

If anything, I'd like to add a way for moderators and community leaders to keep in contact with everyone in the lounge(s). I'll start this discussion up the dev team.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Feb 27, 2018, 05:05 AM

Woohoo!

• NO NAME verified Feb 25, 2018, 11:58 PM

But can u do this

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Feb 26, 2018, 12:44 AM

Wut? Me?

• NO NAME verified Feb 26, 2018, 06:36 AM

Its a pewdiepie meme

• ObliviousRex LV.36 RIP Feb 26, 2018, 07:04 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Home