Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy
Jun 2, 2019, 09:49 PM 1,047 read

Moot suggestions

Questions & Suggestions

So my friends and I were thinking and chatting about these things for a while and I noticed that there was a suggestion section so here we go! Some suggestions from Elfi and friends ʚ💛ɞ

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Moot suggestions image 2

❥❥ I think that it would be great if we could send photos on DMs. There's been so many times I wanted to do this and couldn't. I kind of get why there may not be, but maybe if it was like the option where you could accept or decline messages with people, you could accept or decline photo sharing?

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Moot suggestions image 4

❥❥ Being able to share or "donate" Moot coins/tickets would be really good! I see so many posts where I'd love give more than just an up vote so I think this would be a great feature to add if possible!

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Moot suggestions image 6

❥❥ More profile options? I know a few people that I had introduced to the app that thought that the profile felt too limited, and would have loved a few more options to tweak to make their profile feel more personal ❥❥ On a similar note, I've seen many people ask about having gif backgrounds/banners! ❥❥ Another idea would be post options to make more personalised, for example text alignment, colours, etc..

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Moot suggestions image 8

❥❥ A good friend of mine suggested having more mods for certain lounges/sections of Moot since a lot of moderators are having to look after multiple lounges!

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Moot suggestions image 10

❥❥ The last thing was more lounges, but I know that Moot is already working on this one 💛

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Moot suggestions image 12

Thank you for taking the time to read this! My friends and I had been talking about these things for a while and I figured I might as well share them ^-^ what do you think?

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Moot suggestions image 14

Comment 62

• Banana ツ LV.30 Fearless Jun 2, 2019, 09:52 PM

These are great ideas , I love the fact that your trying to help people have themselves a profile that they can say , “they love”. I the note of Moderators in different lounges, there are mod applications showing up every once in awhile for different lounges. The Fortnite one is always open so fell free to apply. Now we are working to fix some of the features and implement these into Moot. That’s all I can say

Have a nice day !

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:12 PM

Thank you so much! And that's great ^^ I myself haven't looked much into the moderator part, but I'll make sure that my friend sees this!

• DisrmedDireWolf LV.28 Wolf Jun 2, 2019, 09:53 PM

I fully agree, (Moot please add a lounge for Steep)

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank Jun 2, 2019, 10:00 PM

You can request lounges directly from moot actually!

• DisrmedDireWolf LV.28 Wolf Jun 2, 2019, 10:01 PM

?

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank Jun 2, 2019, 10:02 PM

Check it out, here’s a lounge I requested once a week or so until they added it.

• DisrmedDireWolf LV.28 Wolf Jun 2, 2019, 10:03 PM

Oh I didn't even pay attention to that, whoops, thx <3

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank Jun 2, 2019, 10:05 PM

I’ll even request Steep with you because my friend plays it all the time! :) every request helps.

• DisrmedDireWolf LV.28 Wolf Jun 2, 2019, 10:05 PM

It's such a beautiful and peaceful game, thx <3

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank Jun 2, 2019, 10:00 PM

Most mods moderate more than one lounge because they’re asking for the extra responsibility👌🏻
    🍌 Like Banana said, the fortnite lounge is ALWAYS taking applications, the application itself is pinned in the top of the fortnite lounge. It’s the best way to get your foot in the door to being a moderator in other lounges you might care about on a personal level.
    I love the suggestion about sending photos in DM because I cannot count how many times someone has asked me for help and how much easier it would be to just screenshot, add a circle and send the most direct answer for new Moot users.

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:23 PM

Oh I see ^^ I didn't mean anything bad about it, but I'll make sure to tell my friend that!

I really hope they do add photo sending!

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank Jun 2, 2019, 10:34 PM

Oh nothing bad taken from it :)
    My tone over texting for some reason always comes off kinda blunt.

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:49 PM

Oh haha ^^ well that's good

• NO NAME verified Jun 2, 2019, 10:36 PM

The thing is people apply but I dont think anyone is actually checking them because I haven't heard a single word at all since I applied but I suppose most mods are busy 🤷🏻‍♂️

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Walked the Plank Jun 2, 2019, 11:06 PM

There are A LOT of applicants. I had taken a lot of initiative in the community for a few months before I was accepted to being a mod. I also got in through a lounge that was pretty low activity and I mentioned interest in moderating for multiple lounges from the moment of my application. I think the one thing all mods have in common is staying in the rules, being active in the community, and going above and beyond to help the community. I was so excited to see 🍌 banana become a mod because he’s been so helpful, like way before becoming a mod. Be patient and positive and it’s only a matter of time.
    💜👇🏻
    personally I’d love to see someone representing the positivity club as a mod.
    It is very much a job. But it is very much fun and rewarding.

• NO NAME verified Jun 2, 2019, 11:11 PM

I understand that, thank you for letting me know, it's just that I want to represent this community as much as anyone else wants to support it,I'd love to be a MOD for this community but I'll just be patient and see where I go from there 😁💙

• Mister_Mirage^^ LV.27 Dub Collector Jun 2, 2019, 10:01 PM

I want all these modifications added pronto!!!! 😂😂

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:25 PM

Yay! C:

• Mister_Mirage^^ LV.27 Dub Collector Jun 2, 2019, 10:26 PM

I actually dm'd Team Moot about the background photo gif idea because it's so good!

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:31 PM

Really? Great!!

• Mister_Mirage^^ LV.27 Dub Collector Jun 2, 2019, 10:32 PM

Yeah! I was thinking about it yesterday when I looked at my profile gif.

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Jun 2, 2019, 10:47 PM

Very nice suggestions, Elfi. I know that the photos in DMs has been requested for some time and maybe one day, we'll see it come to fruition, plus, a lot more of these may come as well👌

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:48 PM

Hopefully! And thank you ^-^

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Jun 2, 2019, 10:49 PM

You're welcome! And we'll just have to wait and see

• NO NAME verified Jun 2, 2019, 11:24 PM

Lots of great suggestions here that are already in discussion, or maybe more! Either way your suggestions will be added to the lot and I will be passing them on!

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 11:25 PM

Thank you! ^-^

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Jun 2, 2019, 09:50 PM

I like them🤠

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 09:52 PM

That's great! Did you have any thoughts on what you'd like Moot to add?

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Jun 2, 2019, 09:54 PM

A better blocking system. When I block someone, I thought I wouldn’t see their posts and they wouldn’t see mine but it turns out, they can see my post like really Moot. There always some loophole to these new features on Moot.

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:20 PM

Hmm well I like that in a way

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Jun 2, 2019, 10:52 PM

Thanks.

• NO NAME verified Jun 2, 2019, 09:50 PM

Thanks Elfi 😁💙

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 09:51 PM

No problem 💛

• Fn Justixe LV.23 Let’s play GTA! Jun 2, 2019, 09:51 PM

Why did i read dat i hate reading

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 09:51 PM

Well thank you for reading!

• Fn Justixe LV.23 Let’s play GTA! Jun 2, 2019, 09:52 PM

Np

• Arc de Mépris(Scorn) LV.20 S Jun 2, 2019, 09:51 PM

Lol I really don't have much ideas all I do is text pll but the last on wth anime I know that anime but forgot the name

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:13 PM

Oh haha

• EpicKilla07^^ LV.27 Epic Jun 2, 2019, 09:51 PM

I agree. 👍

• MetalGeary LV.5 Professional Noob Jun 2, 2019, 09:52 PM

I think sharing or donating moot coins is an excellent idea. I’d love for them to add that feature. :3

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:13 PM

Glad you like it!

• NO NAME verified Jun 2, 2019, 09:52 PM

All of these ideas are really good, I tried sending photos to dms once and it never worked out

• Elfi LV.31 Rare Candy Jun 2, 2019, 10:20 PM

I hope it gets added!

• NO NAME verified Jun 2, 2019, 10:22 PM

Same

• Reusablebelt171 LV.30 JUST SEND IT Jun 2, 2019, 09:52 PM

I agree👍

• NamelessNomad3 LV.13 Professional Noob Jun 2, 2019, 09:53 PM

I would love to see all of these in moot

Home