gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master
May 8, 2019, 03:46 AM 510 read

Few Things I Want To See Added

Questions & Suggestions
Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Few Things I Want To See Added image 1

So I understand that Moot is an ever-growing place and they add tons of new things every now and then, but I figured I would make this post to detail what I'd like to see come into existence. Here they are: 1) Have it show when someone is typing to you in the DM or Messages Most, if not all, social media platforms nowadays have it where if you're talking to someone, preferably in the DMs, it will show you that the person you are having a conversation with, will be shown that they are typing and responding back to you. For Moot's DM system (at the moment) does not have that and it would make it much easier to know when someone is replying back to you. (I will use Stun as an example from Discord to show you what I mean)

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Few Things I Want To See Added image 3

2) Know when a DM has been Sent, Delivered, and Seen One app in particular has this implemented and it's Facebook Messenger. I don't know how many of you use that, but I'm sure you have seen it other places as well. But when a message gets sent on Messenger, it will go through three different phases: Sent, Delivered, and Seen. This would extremely be useful in knowing that when you sent a DM to someone, you would know that first off, the message has been sent, and second, that the person has read and seen it. 3) Sending pictures and GIFs in the DMs (Messages) I know this one has been widely requested for some time now and I know how cool it would be to send pictures, screenshots, GIFs, etc. to your friend(s) in the DMs. Maybe you ran across a funny meme or maybe instead of typing a response out, you could respond with a GIF, or screenshot what someone said, etc. I know some of these sound a little ridiculous, but imagine how cool it would be to have some of these be made available for Moot? I think it would change the atmosphere of the whole app as a whole and make things smoother and more easier for people and myself included. Let me know if you agree/disagree with all of these and if you have some additional things you want added, make a comment about it down below! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day! #Suggestions

Moot: Questions & Suggestions - Few Things I Want To See Added image 5

Comment 14

• MerK LV.29 Made in America May 8, 2019, 04:05 AM

The sending gifs and pics in DM's is scary but I guess it's cool

• NO NAME verified May 8, 2019, 03:52 AM

Yesss I've been thinking of these things too, and I'm glad someone has brought it up and hopefully it will get changed.

• NO NAME verified May 8, 2019, 03:57 AM

Those are awesome idea's Gator!

• {ɮίϛπϏΞΤ}j LV.21 Elite Four May 8, 2019, 03:57 AM

DEFIANTLY

• NO NAME verified May 8, 2019, 03:57 AM

Good ideas!

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! May 8, 2019, 04:05 AM

Good ideas. What about that blocking system???

• PugsyGunner LV.23 Shadow May 8, 2019, 04:52 AM

That's in I think

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master May 8, 2019, 05:17 AM

It is, but only for DMs

• PugsyGunner LV.23 Shadow May 8, 2019, 05:17 AM

Ah well I mean that's good enough for me

• NO NAME verified May 8, 2019, 05:09 AM

• NO NAME verified May 8, 2019, 05:29 AM

🙌🏼

• NO NAME verified May 8, 2019, 05:44 AM

I’ve been wanting the 3rd option for like 3-4 months, I wouldn’t count on that one 🤣

• NO NAME verified May 8, 2019, 10:16 PM

• Advantaage LV.2 Lurker May 12, 2019, 09:55 PM

Great Ideas!

Home