Team Moot verified Admin
Jan 1, 2018, 12:00 AM 1,358 read

Merger Announcement

Notice

Dear Users, ​ Camp Mobile offers social network services 'BAND', photo editing service 'BAND PIX', and gaming community platform 'MOOT' service.   We are pleased to announce that effective Feb 1, 2018 Camp Mobile will be merging with NAVER Co.   We decided to grow our practice through an acquisition because we believe that as a combined organization it will allow us to provide a wider array of services. The decision to merge has been carefully considered and planned, we are proud to work as one and are excited to move into this next phase.   ​This is a very exciting event for both companies, for our employees and our users. Our greatest assets have always been our people, and by joining forces we have just made a huge increase in the quality of that asset.​ ​ Rights and obligations related to the use of personal information and services described in the existing Terms of Use and Personal Information Processing Policy will be transferred to NAVER Co., and now NAVER will provide the same service as the existing content.   If you do not want to transfer personal information due to the corporate merger, you can leave our service or request it assistance from the Help Center. ​ What does this mean for you? Nearly everything you have come to love about our service will remain as is. You can expect to receive the same quality service that they have come to expect from Camp Mobile.     Thank you.   NAVER Address: 6, Buljeong-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do (Green Factory, Jeongja-dong) NAVER Phone number: (82) -1588-3820

Comment 6

• McSmigglesworth LV.30 Wizard Jan 16, 2018, 12:31 AM

Ssssoooo will the app stay the same or will we have to download something else?
    And Is the giveaway will going to occur?

• Hero By Mistake LV.7 Nomad Jan 16, 2018, 02:40 AM

Its decided on the 16th.

• Myth Messiah LV.20 S Jan 16, 2018, 08:43 AM

The wiki on Camp Mobile says that it is already a subsidiary of NAVER Corporation. I'm confused but I suppose this is a good thing overall...

• NO NAME verified Jan 17, 2018, 10:25 AM

Can’t wait!

• shinely LV.20 Nintendo 64 Jan 17, 2018, 11:48 PM

This seems great! I can’t wait for it to happen!

• BATMANSHERE69 LV.21 S Jan 20, 2018, 06:01 AM

NICEEEEE

Home