Moot Update v3.7 Pre-Notice! 🆕Notice
Greetings, Mooties! Moot Update v3.7 is just around the corner and we want to tell you what’s coming to Moot before it gets here!
1) New Moot Ticket Giveaway Structure! We’re changing Moot Ticket Giveaways so you can win prizes instantly! The current Moot Ticket Giveaway process is a great way for us to give back to our community constantly. However, the long giveaway durations means that you need to wait to see if you’ve won. Our new system will allow you to enter Moot Tickets for certain prizes and find out INSTANTLY if you’re a winner! Under the new system, we will give out AT LEAST the same amount of prizes each month. We may even begin to distribute more prizes with more variety as we explore the potential of our new system! 2) Replacing QnA on the Home Page with LFG! We will remove the QnA button from the bottom menu bar on the Home Page in the new update. We are going to replace it with an LFG button. This way, you can find teammates for your favorite games faster than ever before. Also like, does anyone like QnA? Seriously, should we keep it or nah? Let us know. 3) New Splash Screens! This one mostly speaks for itself. Get ready for some new splash screens as your app loads!
- ArcticBravo LV.28 Elite Four Sep 17, 2020, 06:57 AM
As a mod, Q&A is more of a burden than anything. This LFG is definitely the way to go!
- RumbleRee LV.16 Wizard Sep 18, 2020, 02:23 AM
Its sad but true
- VeryBerryMan LV.23 Champion Sep 17, 2020, 06:56 AM
QnA is alright, but I feel like LFG should have priority over it
- NO NAME verified Sep 17, 2020, 07:14 AM
Half the time the Q&A section gets used as a LFG or a promotion for streamers anyway, so I feel you just need to get rid of it altogether. I went through one night and I felt like I was just telling people that there is already an LFG feature and to use that instead of the Q&A section and for promoting, there are lounges for that as well. A few people got back with me and stated that the LFG feature they used would go unnoticed and/or ignored so they resulted to the Q&A section.
So get rid of it and I believe that will be one step closer to bringing Moot to the purpose the app was made for. LFG and Gaming Discussions!
- Nerd LV.30 Nightmare Sep 17, 2020, 07:03 AM
sometimes it takes very long to load do you know why?
I think that's just a problem with your phone or computer
- NO NAME verified Sep 17, 2020, 07:17 AM
It could be because your phone and/or computer or whatever device you use to get on Moot is not updated to the most recent software and such. Try that out and see if it helps! Or maybe your data is too slow, same with internet! I don’t believe it’s Moot itself. But you never know! If you can find enough people with the problem and identify the devices it’s happening on, it could be a problem Moot could fix!
- Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Sep 17, 2020, 07:32 AM
- Nerd LV.30 Nightmare Sep 17, 2020, 07:39 AM
So far this works , thanks billy
- Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Sep 17, 2020, 07:39 AM
- DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Sep 17, 2020, 07:08 AM
- KnightN mp LV.17 Clearly Hacking Sep 17, 2020, 07:10 AM
Early gang wya? Just tipped this post 1k. Keep up the patch notes
- Sakuta. LV.20 S Sep 17, 2020, 06:56 AM
- FlameDropsIn LV.22 Happy 2020! Sep 17, 2020, 06:57 AM
- Kingsman LV.27 4x Champion! Sep 17, 2020, 06:57 AM
- YungKnwledge LV.11 Chief Sep 17, 2020, 07:05 AM
- Random_Player LV.19 Chicken Dinner Sep 17, 2020, 07:08 AM
- gamer784364376 LV.20 I’m the champion! Sep 17, 2020, 07:10 AM
Update seems great
- Envr LV.17 Team Player Sep 17, 2020, 07:14 AM