Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 28, 2020, 07:16 AM 2,369 read

Moot Update v3.4

Notice

Good afternoon, Mooties! We just released update 3.4 and we're here to go over the key features of the update. Let's dive right in!   1. Share posts with your friends in Direct Messages, Group Chats, and Chat Rooms!   With this new snippet feature, you can easily share posts you want others to see. From any post on Moot, tap the 3 dot menu to open the Post Options. Tap the new option “Send by message” to bring up a list of your conversations. From here, just tap whichever Chat you wish to share the post to!   2. Recommended Content from our Featured Creators   We have a select team of Featured Creators on Moot who make awesome content all week long. There is a new space on the Home Page to showcase content from our Creators. You will also see some of their content recommended in your News Feed.   3. Improved Reporting, Banning, and Deleting Options and Tools   We are continuously working to improve our moderation team and the tools they use. In this update we have expanded our new Report options to the Delete and Ban pages that moderators see. We are also experimenting with automatically applied ban durations based both on the specific offense and the number of times the user has been banned.   What are your thoughts on this update and the new features? Do you have ideas for how we can improve any of these additions to Moot? What should we work on next?!

Comment 70

• i__Diamondz LV.23 Professional Noob Jul 28, 2020, 04:42 PM

Cool

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Jul 29, 2020, 03:14 AM

Can I opt out of the Recommended Posts appearing on my feed?

• XdMcNasty15 LV.13 Chief Jul 29, 2020, 04:22 AM

Your awesome

• StuckInAWaxComa LV.18 Let’s play R6! Jul 29, 2020, 07:21 PM

Keep up the good work, we are proud of y’all

• Radu LV.21 GG Jul 31, 2020, 04:27 PM

nice

Home