Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 21, 2020, 08:50 AM 888 read

Moot Community Check-Up! ๐Ÿšจ

Notice

Howdy folks!! We are back yet again to check in with the BEAUTIFUL Moot community. Thank you all for sharing your opinions these last few weeks, we are reading every single comment and discussing all of them as a team! We really want to make this app as good as possible for you guys. ย  Without further ado, please check out the questions below and let us know your responses in the comments: ย  1. How do you feel about Moot these days? 2. Why do you use Moot? 3. How can we make Moot better? 4. What should we add to Moot? ย  Hopefully, those questions get the ball rolling, but don't feel restricted! We want to know how you feel about ALL of Moot. Please let us know so we can learn from you and decide the direction of future Moot Updates. Thank you all so much! ย  Here is a GIF of a dancing turtle!

Moot: Notice - Moot Community Check-Up! ๐Ÿšจ  image 2

Comment 72

• NO NAME verified Jul 22, 2020, 08:26 AM

It says I have Negative Coins from other peopleโ€™s perspective and I have 0 coins when I try to buy something I have -6,000 coins

• FaZe Thrasher101 LV.7 Nomad Jul 22, 2020, 11:42 PM

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• L3G4CY_Gh0st LV.16 Apex > Fortnite Jul 25, 2020, 08:19 AM

E

• EXMGAMER LV.11 Titan Jul 25, 2020, 11:07 AM

Dancin

• Vinnik the slutter^^ LV.34 Dream Chaser Jul 25, 2020, 11:27 PM

1. Bad. The community is pretty uhh, shit. All the big and famous people are bad examples of what moot is and all the simps are taking over off topic and the fortnite lounge.

2. I use it because i like games alot and i have made Friends on this app. I want to also make r6 tip posts so that is also something i want to do.

3. Enforce the rules.

4. Something with blocking people so you can choose how far the block goes.

also cute turtle

• Just Joel LV.9 Supersonic Jul 26, 2020, 06:10 PM

1. It feels very small even though it seems active
    2. To find people to game with
    3. Listen to more feedback, more actively
    4. A rep system

• MrWallManMain LV.34 Best Squadmate Jul 26, 2020, 07:59 PM

You mean a reputation system, where users are rewarded for good behavior and punished for bad behavior? I like the idea of that ๐Ÿค”

• Skullkidfan LV.35 Master Jul 21, 2020, 08:52 AM

1. Slow
    2. for gaming content
    3. Ads, get ads on YouTube trust me, this will help a lot
    4. more comestibles

• SilverRaven LV.17 Looking for teammates! Jul 27, 2020, 04:06 AM

1. There are too many people using Moot for non-videogame purposes.

2. To find teammates and feel apart of the gaming community.

3. Increase number of moderators. I volunteer.

4. I have really been enjoying the community effort in moot wiki pages. Keep it up.

• Gomberding LV.9 Beast Jul 27, 2020, 06:27 AM

My turtle that just look at my metal straw

Home