Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 21, 2020, 08:50 AM 1,324 read

Moot Community Check-Up! ๐Ÿšจ

Notice

Howdy folks!! We are back yet again to check in with the BEAUTIFUL Moot community. Thank you all for sharing your opinions these last few weeks, we are reading every single comment and discussing all of them as a team! We really want to make this app as good as possible for you guys. ย  Without further ado, please check out the questions below and let us know your responses in the comments: ย  1. How do you feel about Moot these days? 2. Why do you use Moot? 3. How can we make Moot better? 4. What should we add to Moot? ย  Hopefully, those questions get the ball rolling, but don't feel restricted! We want to know how you feel about ALL of Moot. Please let us know so we can learn from you and decide the direction of future Moot Updates. Thank you all so much! ย  Here is a GIF of a dancing turtle!

Moot: Notice - Moot Community Check-Up! ๐Ÿšจ  image 2

Comment 72

• gatorboy45 LV.40 Diamond Master Jul 21, 2020, 08:59 AM

1) Moot has come a long way since the first time I logged on. I don't mind it a single bit.
    2) I use it mainly to interact with others and post Siege Memes, because that's what I started out doing, and that's what I plan on continuing to do from here on out.
    3) Having updates and keeping things fresh.
    4) Maybe for the DM system, you can put a "Read" status on there, so others know that their message has been seen.

• JoKeR_TF1 LV.21 Letโ€™s play R6! Jul 21, 2020, 08:59 AM

1.pretty good actually moot is good to find players and friends to play with those days.
    2.I use moot to find friends and squad's to play with when sometimes you don't have anyone to play with.
    3.moot is pretty good rn if you want it to be better make ads on YouTube give sponsor's to youtubers.
    4.you should add to moot in event that's everyone can win in it meaby you can do it once a month or a week.

• Brandon Espino LV.20 Champion Jul 21, 2020, 09:04 AM

1. Moot is slowly getting better but need more content
    2. I use it to help people and earn rewards
    3. There is a lot of grown adults looking for underage female or male try to report them to the police, ban people for offensive posts and if they post something worst do a permanently ban. At least try make the mute community safer.
    4. Add refunds for tickets and coins in case for accidental purchase

• NO NAME verified Jul 21, 2020, 09:26 AM

1. I feel like Moot is the best it's been yet but i feel like the community has gained unwanted members such as predators and posers/catfish, etc. and there's nothing being done about them.

2. I use Moot because, despite the toxicity, I've had a lot of fun on here and i hope to continue to. I'm doing my best to help Moot out in ways I'm able to while also having fun with others.

3. Getting more trustworthy mods/admins who are willing to put their all into this app would help a lot.

4. I feel like there should be a lot of things added to Moot but I'm sure others will have better ideas!

• ScrapsReady LV.22 Shadow Jul 21, 2020, 09:39 AM

My favorite about this post is when the turtle turns right

• PG Vibez LV.11 Chief Jul 21, 2020, 10:02 AM

F

• PG Vibez LV.11 Chief Jul 21, 2020, 10:02 AM

F

• NO NAME verified Jul 21, 2020, 10:04 AM

1. How do you feel about Moot these days?

I just joined but it's cool. A lot of kids and folks asking for girls. Understandable since they're at that age of raging hormones and boner. Some folks are fake as hell too but it's to be expected on any online site.

2. Why do you use Moot?

I came to Moot because I was playing Destiny Child and the Moot app was there after a new update so I thought I would try it.

3. How can we make Moot better?

It's unrealistic to ask for folks to kick other folks out for certain behaviors because there's too many of them. However, if this is a true gaming site that encompasses all genres of games, then perhaps make it so. At the moment, the most talk about games is Fortnite and Rainbow 6. Thank goodness for mobile games because there's a decent space for it.

4. What should we add to Moot?

All the current programs are working and it fits. You guys are pretty good. There's nothing off the top of my head right now though besides "add" me to your list of winners for those damn PS4 because I'm short on tickets.

• NameLessใƒ„ LV.28 I Love Food Jul 21, 2020, 10:24 AM
  • Toxic ใ‚ฟ LV.20 Dragon Jul 21, 2020, 02:21 PM

I personally think that moot is good just a lot of ppl that donโ€™t use moot for what itโ€™s used for
    I use moot to make friends to play video games with and to get help with questions for problems I have with video games
    Idk exactly what you guys can do to moot to make better bc it is already good maybe adding brand new items to the shop every week or month is that isnโ€™t already a thing
    And something you guys can add event tho I already mentioned something you guys could add a thing where customize a badge kinda like the custom name color which someone probably already said that

• Its POWERFUL LV.12 Bamboozled Jul 21, 2020, 03:17 PM

Ha

• Errorname404 LV.20 Game Critic Jul 22, 2020, 01:15 AM

1. Moot is okay. News is good, community is just a worse reddit, circlejerking, copying memes and art for upvotes, etc.
    2. News.
    3. please add a fucking nsfw marker holy shit
    4. see above.

• daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac Jul 22, 2020, 03:00 AM

1. Iโ€™ve only been on here a few weeks but itโ€™s pretty neat to have a specific gaming community app.

2. I originally got Moot because I was bored. I stayed because I enjoy being able to share gaming related stuff with other gamers rather than people who couldnโ€™t care less. Also I have no friends so ๐Ÿ˜…

3. I havenโ€™t been here long enough to identify something that could make Moot โ€œbetterโ€

4. Add more games!! I havenโ€™t found a lounge yet for some of my favourite games...

โœŒ๐Ÿผ

• Devron999 LV.5 Try Hard Jul 22, 2020, 04:41 AM

yerrr

• Milzy_7 LV.12 Anchor Jul 22, 2020, 05:21 AM

๐Ÿข

Home