Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 21, 2020, 05:29 AM 1,442 read

JOIN THE MOOT MOD SQUAD! [DEADLINE EXTENDED]

Notice
Moot: Notice - JOIN THE MOOT MOD SQUAD!  [DEADLINE EXTENDED] image 1

Are you interested in joining the Moot Mod Squad? Look no further! We’re now recruiting for new Mod positions!   We’re looking for Mods for all sorts of roles and games, from checking reviews and chats to Q&A, and more!     WHAT IS MODERATING?   As a Mod, you’ll be the front line workers that keep Moot a safe and wholesome environment for gamers. Moderators have 3 main powers that regular users do not. Moderators can move content from an incorrect location to a correct one, Moderators can delete content that should not be on Moot in the first place, and Moderators can ban users who break Moot’s rules.     WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?   We’re looking for mature and disciplined users who are passionate about Moot and our community. We also require Moderators to have some experience around Moot so they can help users in need. If your account is brand new, forgive us for ignoring your application!     HOW DO I APPLY?   Step 1: Fill the form attached at the end of this post!     HOW LONG ARE YOU RECRUITING FOR?   We will be recruiting for ONE WEEK. Recruitment will close on July 27th. EDIT: WE HAVE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE TO AUGUST 3rd:

HOW AND WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I WAS ACCEPTED?   All successful applicants will be messaged on Moot by Rue up to a week after their applications are received. If you do not hear from us after that, it unfortunately means you were unsuccessful - but fret not! You are always welcome to apply again in the future!     BUT I ALREADY MESSAGED RUE ABOUT MODERATING BEFORE THIS, DO I COUNT?   Don't worry, Rue will be sending responses to all other DM-related Mod inquiries prior to this application.     Good luck, and we look forward to meeting our new Mods!   EDIT: We are aware of an issue disallowing the embed to appear on certain devices, and are currently working on a fix. Thanks for your patience!   In the meantime, please type https://bit.ly/SQUAD2020 into any browser to apply until we squash this bug!  

Moot: Notice - JOIN THE MOOT MOD SQUAD!  [DEADLINE EXTENDED] image 4

Comment 146

• NO NAME verified Jul 21, 2020, 06:14 AM

I filled the form out but it didn't ask for my Moot username or anything...how is it known who is who?

• NO NAME verified Jul 21, 2020, 06:43 AM

If its through email...Im gonna have to apply again :(

• T. LV.16 Elite Four Jul 21, 2020, 06:39 AM

ok

• Arman :) LV.24 Clearly Hacking Jul 21, 2020, 06:44 AM

i applied and hope i get it

• HeartBeatRepeat LV.27 Supersonic Jul 21, 2020, 07:19 AM

Is it bad if I submit 100 applications?

• NO NAME verified Jul 21, 2020, 07:28 AM

Page is not working for me.

• diablo_bih LV.14 Mob Jul 21, 2020, 08:59 AM

I can't open a link to application form 😢

• NO NAME verified Jul 24, 2020, 12:01 AM

aww man. i keep seeing 11 year olds wanting to date and i want to stop that but im not over 16 I don't know how to make gif profiles and i can't use discord

• Venus LV.33 Mythic Jul 24, 2020, 08:54 AM

AHH i’m so excited!

• ZachmanR11 LV.23 PlayStation Jul 24, 2020, 10:06 AM

dang it I have to wait 4 more years

• Slowgamer LV.11 Chief Jul 24, 2020, 10:30 AM

spungy

• L3G4CY_Gh0st LV.16 Apex > Fortnite Jul 25, 2020, 08:19 AM

E

• SCP Archives LV.22 Clearly Hacking Aug 6, 2020, 07:40 AM

• LegionOfMaksimus LV.11 Chief Oct 13, 2020, 08:58 PM

• LegionOfMaksimus LV.11 Chief Oct 13, 2020, 08:59 PM

Home