Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 14, 2020, 04:19 AM 367 read

Checking In With the Moot Community (AGAIN)!

Notice

Suuuuup squad?! Happy Monday! Last week we asked our community to answer a handful of questions so we could put together some thoughts on the future direction of our platform. We received a bunch of great ideas and have begun discussing with the entire team so we can make Moot THE BEST APP EVER!   We'd love to turn this into a weekly thing so we can constantly be updated by our community on any ongoing issues or features you all wish to see! With that said, please check out the questions below and let us know your responses in the comments:   1. How do you feel about Moot these days? 2. Why do you use Moot? 3. How can we make Moot better? 4. What should we add to Moot?   Hopefully, those questions get the ball rolling, but don't feel restricted! We want to know how you feel about ALL of Moot. Please let us know so we can learn from you and decide the direction of future Moot Updates.   See you in the comments!   In the meantime, here is a GIF of a cat who CAN'T believe what it just saw! 👀

Moot: Notice - Checking In With the Moot Community (AGAIN)! image 2

Comment 35

• Privatebutter65 verified LV.32 Dub Collector Jul 14, 2020, 04:23 AM

1. Moots kinda...yes and no? The communities pretty weird atm but i’m still enjoying the app and posting on lounges

2. Mostly to post my INSANE AWESOME CLIPS (FaZe sign me) and to talk to friend

3. I am bad at these sorta questions

4. OH I KNOW THIS ONE
    A cookie clicker that when you click it a million times you get a free console, it’s a win win (look I just need a ps4 so if you could just sliiiddddeeee that over to me that would be appreciated)

• Viv198222 LV.10 Nomad Jul 14, 2020, 05:53 AM

just grind tickets from the "challenges" or whatever

• Kati (T.H.U.C.) LV.22 S Jul 14, 2020, 04:20 AM

1. Filled with Toxicity and Simps and still Has glitches from 2018/2019
    2. Friends
    3. Be more active banning Toxicity and fixing long term issues
    4. A report glitch system

• Dylan verified Admin Jul 21, 2020, 08:08 AM

Thanks for responding! What are the glitches you are referring to from 2018/2019?

• Kati (T.H.U.C.) LV.22 S Jul 21, 2020, 09:39 PM

DM's Not Loading and Fusing with Other DMs that turn into sending the wrong message to the wrong person

If you scroll at all you need to refresh to see the changes/New Messages

Photos failing to be Downloaded

When uploading a Post you cannot go back so the only thing you can do is wait for about 3 Hours till your post with 10 Seconds of Video will Upload (even with the best Internet)

Having to keep refreshing things to see changes

Notifcations not showing up

There's probably some i left out but those are the ones off the top of my head.

• Kati (T.H.U.C.) LV.22 S Jul 21, 2020, 09:42 PM

Thanks for Responding though Dylan 👍

• Ty SixFour [ ΞΔ´] verified LV.34 Super Star Jul 15, 2020, 01:14 AM

Listen , all we have to say is this :

- Get more Mods
    - Stop banning everyone and deleting every post for “Witch Hunting”
    - Fix the color schemes
    - Readjust the “Legends“ Leaderboard algorithm or whatever
    - Add a 64 Badge

That’s literally it, if it isn’t one of these five things then we don’t want it, Straight like that

• Kati (T.H.U.C.) LV.22 S Jul 21, 2020, 09:41 PM

what about DM Glitches that involve Fusing and sending things to the wrong person because of the Fusing

• Ty SixFour [ ΞΔ´] verified LV.34 Super Star Jul 21, 2020, 09:42 PM

I don’t use the DM system so I haven’t come across that problem but yes , fix that too

• BooperDooper9211 LV.22 Insomniac Jul 14, 2020, 04:21 AM

1. It could be better, too many damn people tryna date. 2. To find people to vibe with. 3. Try and limit the stupid ass people tryna date. 4. I have no clue its your app.

• Defaultiest.Soop verified LV.30 Default Savior Jul 14, 2020, 04:29 AM

1: I'm happy with some changes
    2: the community, memes and games
    3: we need more moderators for some of the lounges and some need more moderation
    4: more lounges for some smaller games

• ReapHavoc.PtD LV.22 Fearless Jul 14, 2020, 04:20 AM

I use moot to discover the beautiful gaming community!!!

• VRolook LV.25 Happy 2020! Jul 14, 2020, 04:23 AM

add a past usernames feature, i have a post about it

• thiccn't LV.20 Rootin Tootin Jul 14, 2020, 04:23 AM

1: I'm happy with some of the changes
    2: I just use it to discuss games and memes
    3: we need more moderators for some of the lounges
    4: more lounges

• Green LV.31 Legend Jul 14, 2020, 04:38 AM

Can y’all just get some active mods? that’s all you guys need to do and yet refuse to do it

• Just Nathan LV.36 Clearly Hacking Jul 14, 2020, 04:40 AM

hmmm... interesting... this is kinda what I asked for, something like this weekly... whenever a giveaway is done, make to were you have to lv. 5-7 so that way no Lv. 1 or 2 wins and leave the app without actually using it... all I got for now...

• ChunkySteakPie LV.21 PlayStation Jul 14, 2020, 04:21 AM

yes

• xXGreekMeatXx LV.26 Apex > Fortnite Jul 14, 2020, 04:23 AM

1:I feel pretty good around people I know on Moot
    2: I use it to find other fellow gamers that want to join me in games and to share and learn more about many people
    3: I believe if you took action on the whole "dating posts" thing that has been going on for quite a while, Moot would improve as an app in general
    4: Right now, as I write this, the only thing that I believe should be added is a Gran Turismo lounge. Nothing more.

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Jul 14, 2020, 04:25 AM

1. it is in an awful state. the off topic lounge is just single question post after single question post with simps as the majority of content audience which I guess is up to the community to decide on whether to change or not. But I feel that the off topic lounge and apparently the Fortnite lounge too needs more moderation. And I feel posts that are far too empty or are too little of content should be removed. And so should asking for comments, likes, etc.

• HAD3S DC LV.30 Sharpshooter Jul 14, 2020, 04:27 AM

2. I use moot to chat with people and just have a community to hang out with online.
    3. see my previous comment point 1.
    4. Mods, a section where a select few mooters that have been around for at least a year and aren't spammers should be able to nominate posts that they believe should be highlighted which will be voted on withing the group and we could have a post of the day like Moot Council choice post award daily.

• XxDodgy LV.19 Professional Noob Jul 14, 2020, 04:36 AM

1. it is def. a little under populated.
    2. to talk about games and find people to play with
    3. you could possibly put some adds up on youtube to promote your platform making it more populated (if this means adding advertisements to ur app to gain money back for the money going into adds that's fine, kinda wondering how u make money when there's no adds)
    4. One thing I've noticed is that if u go to reviews someone has made on a game it shows there most recent activity on the review page NOT their official review, so if they comment on someone's review after they review the game it won't show their review.

• Dylan verified Admin Jul 21, 2020, 08:29 AM

Hey, can you tell me a little bit more about #4? I am not sure I understand exactly what you mean. When I go to your profile, tap on Ratings, tap on one of your reviews, it takes me to your review.

What device are you using?

• XxDodgy LV.19 Professional Noob Jul 21, 2020, 10:26 AM

I use both pc and android tablet, both have the same problem. Basically when I go to my reviews I see the most recent comment I made on someone elses review for example if you go to my page then go to my reviews then look at the fortnite review it says "ugh ow the pain" which was a comment I made to someone who was being toxic not the actual review of the game that I made.

Home