Team Moot verified Admin
Apr 3, 2020, 05:01 AM 9,063 read

Please, Protect Yourself from COVID-19!

Notice

Greetings, beloved Moot members.   You may be experiencing some disruptions to normal life currently as a result of COVID-19. In these challenging times we hope humans of all types can turn to Moot for community, support, and encouragement. We will get through this - together.   The most important thing you can do right now is protect your own health. Please refer to the CDC Guidelines linked here for how to protect yourself.

(https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html link)   KEY METHODS OF PREVENTION:   -Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water, especially after going in public. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will work if soap and water are not available.   -Maintain a physical distance of 6 feet if possible between you and others, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF YOUR IMMEDIATELY HOUSEHOLD.   -Stay home and away from others as much as possible if you are sick.   Please check out the link above for the entire Prevention Guidelines from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention). Please also remember to be compassionate towards others as much as possible. Every person is experiencing the current situation differently; it is impossible to tell at a glance who has lost their job, or even a family member or friend.   We do have ONE THING to ask of you, though, if you feel like sharing.   Do you have any tips for dealing with the current situation? Maybe you found the perfect game to pass the time. Perhaps you hum a specific song while you wash your hands. Or maybe you learned how to cook your new favorite meal.   Share with us and your fellow Mooties below.   We will get through this - together.

Moot: Notice - Please, Protect Yourself from COVID-19! image 8

Comment 193

• ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ LV.25 Carry Me Apr 8, 2020, 08:33 PM

🤧

• Superdonkey2 LV.21 OPFOR Apr 8, 2020, 11:57 PM

Remember, stay 3 Kevin Harts apart at all times

• Ronto LV.2 Lurker Apr 9, 2020, 05:29 AM

Hey Moot Team i have some questions because I’m new here. How can I get more tickets to enter a giveaway.
    And how can I add something on my wishlist?

• ~Azrael~ LV.13 Beast Apr 9, 2020, 08:54 AM

well said Team Moot🔥👏👏👏

• Wysuwop.R6 LV.3 Lurker Apr 9, 2020, 10:02 AM

• Phaze1davidg LV.3 Lurker Apr 9, 2020, 03:22 PM

u too

• Gods Of Gold LV.3 Lurker Apr 9, 2020, 10:39 PM

Our savior

• Dylan Moore LV.4 Lurker Apr 10, 2020, 10:26 AM

shotout to nerves and doctors in these terrible times for there sacrafises to help people in need

• mudlio LV.7 Nomad Apr 10, 2020, 05:28 PM

Just do what we’ve always done
    Isolate our selves from society

• Spcy_Toxin LV.7 OPFOR Apr 13, 2020, 02:59 AM

damn so yall ain't got it bad enough where yall live to where you cant go out side (both my neighbors have it and no one can leave we have to order food and stuff I think I'm living in fallout with the delivery guy wearing a hazmat)

• YeetDaWay LV.7 Sharpshooter Apr 14, 2020, 05:02 AM

• Komorebi• LV.2 Gameboy Apr 15, 2020, 02:54 AM

:)

• Wolf_stalker18 LV.3 Lurker Apr 16, 2020, 05:21 PM

thanks to all that are working!!!!!

• PrimeNebula94 LV.3 Lurker Apr 17, 2020, 07:12 AM

grocery retail worker) I appreciate the thanks and I thank everyone else that's out there the fast food restaurants even the doctors AMD nurses in the hospitals you giys are in head first keeping us happy and safe thank you all the essential workers who do so much in this crisis

• Dsgn LV.2 Lurker Apr 19, 2020, 12:46 AM

Why?

Home