Team Moot Team Moot verified Admin
Feb 13, 2020, 08:19 AM 1,252 read

Moot v2.26.0 Update!

Happy Update Day, Moot community! Our hope is that today’s update will improve your content viewing experience. Let’s get into it!   1) View all content in one place!   When we first launched Moot we had a simple goal in mind: create a place where gamers like us could connect and discuss. We developed the Lounge and Board system so our users could view specific types of content as they wanted.   Well, we’re going to try something different now.   We would like to introduce you to the “Posts” board. Now, all posts (except LFG posts!) will be combined into one Board called “Posts.” We hope this will make it easier than ever to view content.   Only want to see one type of content, like memes? No problem! Just tap the ‘memes’ tag toward the top of the screen and POOF all other content will vanish, leaving you with only the dankest of memes.   2) New post filters!   We’re introducing post filtering options that match the comment filtering options we introduced last week. You can now filter posts by “Hot,” “New,” or “Top.” While filtering by Top, you’ll have some options for time range as well.   And that’s all! We realize this is a massive change, which means we are hoping for some massive feedback from you lovely folks. How’d we do? Is this update awesome or is it the worst thing since stale bread? Let us know!

Moot: Notice - Moot v2.26.0 Update! image 2

Comment 30

• ObliviousRex verified LV.33 Haunted Feb 13, 2020, 09:29 AM

• Sync.._ LV.19 Shadow Feb 13, 2020, 09:50 AM

sounds good, it's not a bad update, so.. great?

• Yorpasoras Rex LV.25 Bandit Feb 13, 2020, 01:28 PM

seems interesting I need to update when I get home

• Firsa LV.2 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 13, 2020, 09:46 PM

You should add the French language to your translations it is possible to translate into any language but not French

• Ainz LV.2 Lurker Feb 13, 2020, 11:57 PM

hi

• j0kep0ke LV.26 Best Squadmate Feb 14, 2020, 01:28 AM

Add Left 4 Dead 2 , Killing Floor 2 lounges

• Dylan The Villain! LV.20 Bamboozled Feb 14, 2020, 03:26 AM

I don't really like it...

• The Ramen Bandit LV.28 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 15, 2020, 09:56 AM

We’re getting more like reddit everyday

Home