Team Moot verified Admin
Nov 16, 2019, 04:46 AM 7,427 read

Game Rating Event!

Notice

Greetings, Genius Gamers!   We recently introduced the Game Review feature to Moot and it seems like y’all are really enjoying it. We’ve seen some exceptional, hilarious, and insightful reviews so far but we want to push you to be even better. With that said…   Welcome to the Moot Game Review Event!

Moot: Notice - Game Rating Event! image 2

HOW TO ENTER:   - Submit at least one review for ANY game during the event’s duration. At the end of the event duration, we will select the top 50 reviews based on number of likes (Limit 1 review selected per user!). See the link below for the Game Ratings:

- Once we have selected the top 50 reviews based on number of likes, Team Moot will hand select our top 5 favorite reviews!   DURATION:   - Submit reviews between NOW and 11:59pm PT on November 24th. - Winners will be announced on Tuesday, November 26th.   PRIZES:   - FIFTY users who submit top reviews during the event will earn the exclusive “Game Critic” title and 500 Moot Coins. - FIVE users hand selected by Moot will earn the exclusive “Game Critic” Title, a $50 US Amazon Gift Card, and 500 Moot Coins! - ONE user randomly selected from among our five finalists will receive a NINTENDO SWITCH LITE instead of an Amazon Gift Card. This user will still receive the exclusive “Game Critic” title and 500 Moot Coins!   Good luck and happy Friday!

Moot: Notice - Game Rating Event! image 4

Comment 84

• Team Moot verified Admin Nov 16, 2019, 05:36 AM

***TO BE CLEAR YOU NEED TO SUBMIT AND OFFICIAL GAME REVIEW BY USING OUR TOOL FOUND BELOW***

https://moot.us/gameRatings/

COMMENTING ON THIS POST DOES NOT COUNT AS A SUBMISSION!

• Privatebutter65 verified LV.31 Dub Collector Nov 16, 2019, 04:48 AM

Bois vote for me, i need this switch, PIKACHU IS MINE

• SlikPlays LV.2 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 05:11 AM

Rainbow Six Siege is honestly one of the best games out there. The feeling of actually being an operator or an attacker, trying to defuse or arm a bomb, or even trying to rescue or hold someone hostage. The game feels so real and I hope there's more out there. 10/10

• King101 47 LV.2 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 05:07 AM

Minecraft is what I’m going to be rating so you guys Already know. I’m going to rate this game a 9/10 because it’s fun and you can use your imagination and survival is extremely fun! Playing with friends is fun as well and cross platform play is awesome too! Only reason this didn’t get a 10/10 is because Fortnite became more popular than it once

• Xx_PojuMies_xX LV.20 Nightmare Nov 16, 2019, 05:13 AM

rainbow six siege is my favorite game and its soooo good i love it 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Sai_Chan LV.4 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 05:14 AM

I will be reviewing fortnite, 0/10 shit game, toxic kids saying they'll do your mum and overall unbalanced do yourself a favour and play Minecraft

• FearLessburns LV.6 Nomad Nov 16, 2019, 05:11 AM

I'm gonna Review R6 Siege. this game is very good it combines destruction as a tool and it can give you an advantage or total defeat. the reason why this game is so good is because the game depends on callouts and planning ahead for a game like this. I would give this game a 9/10.

• killorder19_YT LV.19 4x Champion! Nov 16, 2019, 05:34 AM

Minecraft is better than Fortnite

• SerpentxxQueen LV.16 Bamboozled Nov 16, 2019, 05:15 AM

Rainbow six siege I would rate 9/10! there is of coarse some things that could be fixed but all I used to play was Call of duty and everyone kept telling me to try siege so I picked it up last year and cannot put it down. It is now the only game I play and cannot get enough of it. I have met so many people through that game that I am happy and lucky to call some of my best friends and I cannot wait to go on vacation and meet some of them. deja blu, ace, oxhorns, gator are just some of the people i am very lucky to have met and I now get to play my Favourite video game with my Favourite people! :) plus meeting those people led me to this app where i continue to meet more online gamer friends!

• WheresYourMedss LV.4 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 05:31 AM

Rainbow six siege 10/10 love it so fun and logical I have made lots of new friends through that amazing game I love the gaming dynamics and the design of the game and all the new operators that get introduced into the meta are honestly amazing vote for me

• 29th The Rat LV.2 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 05:12 AM

dying light is what I'm rating it's old but I love it

• Nikolas Richter LV.2 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 05:12 AM

Going to rate gta 5 an 8/10 because it is really hard at first with having only a pistol but after time you become better at the game. It can also teach you about investing money and other useful life skills

• TDarkChocolate LV.11 Walked the Plank Nov 22, 2019, 09:05 PM

useful skills like robbery, and how to evade cops. how to get away with murder. very useful lulz

• Fütyi Miska LV.2 Lurker Nov 16, 2019, 05:14 AM

Rainbow six siege

• Fearsomebee4767 LV.18 Looking for teammates! Nov 16, 2019, 05:15 AM

Rainbow six siege is my favorite game tbh its like the greatest game out there I'm glad Ubisoft made that game bc if they didn't the would would never be the same an besides I have the funniest greatest friends on there I rate it a 10

• CzubiCzub0383 LV.23 I’m the champion! Nov 16, 2019, 05:31 AM

Call of Duty: Mobile

Home