Team Moot verified Admin
Dec 29, 2017, 01:54 PM 1,849 read

New Lounge Arrival & About Moot Ranks

Notice
Moot: Notice - New Lounge Arrival & About Moot Ranks image 1

Hello moot friends! We hope you are enjoying the community that we are building together.   Due to very popular demand amongst the moot community, we have decided to open up an additional lounge! We are pleased to announce the grand opening of the Call of Duty lounge.   Head on over to the new lounge and post some sweet content so you can reach level 6 and be entered for our giveaway!"

You may have noticed moot has a rank and badge next to your name when you view your profile. That is to show the amount of activity you have engaged in on moot! Users are able to gain levels and rank up in many different ways. You can comment on an article, post a funny meme, upvote a video, and much more!   The different levels and medals that go along with your rank are as follows:     Lurker LVL 2-5

Moot: Notice - New Lounge Arrival & About Moot Ranks image 5

Nomad LVL 6-10

Moot: Notice - New Lounge Arrival & About Moot Ranks image 7

Chief LVL 11-15

Moot: Notice - New Lounge Arrival & About Moot Ranks image 9

LVL 16 & above: We don't want to take the fun away from you. Keep talking on moot & find out yourself!     And don't forget! When you reach level 6 you will automatically be entered to win some sweet prizes from our giveaway. Find out more information at below.

Thanks for being a part of the moot community! Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for exciting releases in the future; we may have some things up our sleeve you are REALLY going to enjoy.

Comment 15

• NO NAME verified Dec 30, 2017, 03:24 PM

Cool, plz keep adding more lounges, hopefully halo :)

• NO NAME verified Dec 31, 2017, 09:31 AM

I really hope to see a rainbow six seige lounge in the near future. I would love to discuss strategies for both attacking and defending as well as operators with other members of the community. Plus it would be a great place to find a squad to play with 👍👍👍

• McSmigglesworth LV.30 Wizard Jan 1, 2018, 05:31 AM

Love the leveling system with the app moot admins.

• shinely LV.20 Nintendo 64 Jan 2, 2018, 06:19 AM

I like the fact that the leveling system is so balanced.

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2018, 03:46 AM

just found this and i absolutely love it!!!

• NO NAME verified Jan 15, 2018, 12:02 AM

I know right! Too good to be true

• NO NAME verified Jan 2, 2018, 11:00 PM

👍👍

• gamer427603735 LV.12 Chief Jan 3, 2018, 11:07 PM

😁😁

• NO NAME verified Jan 4, 2018, 11:34 AM

I hope for a skyrim or fallout 4 lounge soon

• NO NAME verified Jan 4, 2018, 12:36 PM

Is there somewhere we need to comment on or post to to be entered or do you have the information for everyone that is level 6

• Austin™ LV.25 Nightmare Jan 5, 2018, 01:16 PM

Don’t worry, xXEnderGodXx, you are automatically entered in the giveaway once you achieve level 6 :).

• NO NAME verified Jan 5, 2018, 01:44 PM

Ok cool

• NO NAME verified Jan 12, 2018, 09:03 AM

I enjoy the ranking system as I am new here!

• NO NAME verified Jan 13, 2018, 09:32 AM

I’m new here too

• NO NAME verified Jan 14, 2018, 11:28 PM

Wow, can’t wait to contribute and get to the tops as soon as possible.

Home