Team Moot verified Admin
Jul 21, 2018, 08:53 AM 1,600 read

Moot Update v1.6!

Notice

What is going on ladies & gentlemen?! We are back with another brand new update! The Moot team has been working very hard on making our service the best possible service it can be. 1.6 has officially been released, and 1.7 is already in the works! 1.6 includes the following (mobile only for now):   1) LFG Attachment

Moot: Notice - Moot Update v1.6! image 2

We have noticed that a majority of our users are using Moot to team up with other legendary players to destroy the online gaming competition! So, we have implemented a tool to make that process much easier for you. All you need to do is create a post, tap the LFG button, and fill out all the necessary information to find the perfect teammate or teammates for your squad. Check it out and let us know what you think so we can perfect the process of finding teammates through Moot!   2) ‘Moot Coins’ System

Moot: Notice - Moot Update v1.6! image 4

Here at the Moot headquarters, we love seeing all the creative posts and comments from our beloved users. To reward all of your creativity, we have decided to implement the Moot Coins system! Rack up as many coins as you can by posting, commenting, and upvoting to enhance your Moot experience. The coin shop is not open just yet but make sure you have as many coins as you can for when the shop opens!   Once again, thank you all for making Moot the best gaming discussion service on the internet! Keep your eyes peeled for some huge updates coming soon. We would also love to hear what you guys want to see next! Make sure to comment below what you would like to see and it may just come with the 1.7 update. Happy Mooting!"

Comment 9

• SpunkySam LV.21 S Jul 23, 2018, 10:10 AM

A reason to get coins. [INSERT KREYGASM HERE]

But with the system on how you get coins I fell like people can abuse the hell out of it. I'm sure there will be people who treat it like normal and not like every post they see, but there will be people who do.

If there is not already a limit to the amount of coins you can get per day there should be. I also think that that I'd a good way to have people come back to Moot everyday

• Just Nathan LV.36 Dream Chaser Jul 24, 2018, 11:19 AM

That i agree, people are going like every post they see and like that if they haven't already... Also, where are my coins for level 20?

• cloud Admin Jul 30, 2018, 12:30 PM

Don't worry. There is a coin limit that you can get per day. :) You can see the condition of earning coins on the app.

• NO NAME verified Jul 24, 2018, 03:09 PM

Looks absolutely massive!

Great work Moot team :3

• NO NAME verified Jul 23, 2018, 01:37 AM

Moot swag 😎

• Sameer LV.22 Mootiversary! Jul 21, 2018, 01:53 PM

YAAA!!!

• NO NAME verified Jul 23, 2018, 01:47 AM

THE GAME CHANGER

• MrWallManMain verified LV.34 Good Leader Jul 23, 2018, 03:05 AM

• NO NAME verified Aug 6, 2018, 01:40 AM

Woah.. I just read this. Coz I was shookt when I logged in into my moot account there was coin system popped up. Just wow. I'm excited for the Moot Shop!

Home