We are LIVE! 🔴
AYO! We are live again answering all of your burning questions! Tune in here:
Moot Game Chat DOUBLE Event Winners!
Edit: We accidentally selected one particularly lucky individual as a winner of both events, which breaks our own rules. Our bad! We have selected a new winner, so that 20 Moot users won. We apologize for the confusion!
Good afternoon, Mooties! We're excited to announce the winners of our recent Game Chat DOUBLE Event. Check out the winners list and see if you won either event below!
All of the winners below have won a $50 US Amazon Gift Card! You will receive a direct message from us soon to get necessary information so we can send your prize!
Zxni on Adderall
Congratulations to all winners and thanks to all participants! We hope you've made some new friends and grown closer with old ones during this event!
Finally, please continue to stay safe to whatever extent possible. See our post here for a summary of protection protocols and a link to the CDC guidelines.
We Are Going LIVE AGAIN! 🔴
WAZZZZUP! Brian and I will be going live AGAIN this Friday at 2pm PT, but this time we want to make it all about YOU!
Please list anything and everything you want Brian and me to discuss! Have a question about Moot? Write it down! Want us to discuss a hot gaming topic? Send it ova! Want to hear Brian's impression of a seal giving birth? Ask him!
Catch us live at the link below this Friday at 2pm PT!
COMMENT BELOW! 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
We Are Going LIVE! 🔴
Brian and I will be going live tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm PT! Comment below with topics you want us to discuss or questions about Moot so we can feature you on our show. Here is the link to tune in:
GO GO GO! 👇
The First Wave of Wiki Editors is Here!
*EDIT: The original version of this post falsely stated only Mootified users were chosen. That is not the case. We hand selected users based on activity, level, and other criteria. This isn't meant to be a popularity contest!*
Good afternoon, Mooties!
We’re excited to announce the next step in our Rainbow Six and Animal Crossing Wiki Venture. Starting today, a handful of trusted users can edit the Rainbow Six and Animal Crossing Wikis if they are active in those lounges!
If you’re a highly active user who hangs out in either the Rainbow Six or Animal Crossing lounges CHECK YOUR NOTIFICATIONS because you may have been chosen!
If you weren’t chosen and feel like you would be a good contributor to either our R6 or Animal Crossing Wikis, let us know! Contact Team Moot and explain why you would be a good contributor. We’ll check out your post and comment history and add editing privileges to everyone who impresses us!
You can also try to contribute indirectly to the Wiki by talking to your favorite Mootified user, who may be willing to add things to the Wiki at your suggestion!
Finally, let us know what you think about the Wikis in the comments below! What game should get a Wiki next? Who NEEDS to be a Wiki Contributor for our Wikis to the best possible? Tell us now!
(And remember, more Wikis are coming soon... )
Rainbow Six Wiki:
Animal Crossing Wiki:
Moot Game Chat DOUBLE Event!
Good afternoon Mooties!
Last week we introduced the Game Chat feature which lets you create and join Chat Rooms in any of your favorite game lounges. Now that you’ve had some time to get familiar with the feature we’re excited to announce our newest event: the Game Chat Event!
There are two different ways you can win while exploring Moot’s newest feature. Check it out!
- Today THROUGH 5/20/2020
- Winners announced 5/21/2020
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Join or create a public Game Chat on Moot!
2) Send at least 10 messages in any Public Game Chats during the event!
*NOTE: Users who participate more in Game Chats during the event will be more likely to win!*
1) Join or create a Private Game Chat on Moot!
2) Send at least 10 messages in any Private Game Chats during the event!
*NOTE: Users who participate more in Game Chats during the event will be more likely to win than users with minimal participation!*
Twenty users will win a $50 US Amazon Gift Card! (10 per event). Gift Cards will be raffled off in separate lotteries for both events!
And before anyone asks, YES you are able to enter both events! (BUT, you can’t *win* both events, sorry!)
Moot Update v3.2.0!
Good morning gamers! We’ve just released 3.2 and it has two exciting new additions to Moot.
1. Create Your Own Custom Gradient Colors!
Now you can make your own Custom Gradient Colors for 1500 Moot Coins. Combine 2 colors from your inventory and combine them to make your own Gradient Color. NOTE, WHEN YOU DO THIS YOU WILL REMOVE BOTH OF THE ORIGINAL COLORS FROM YOUR INVENTORY.
2. Buy Moot Tickets in the Shop!
Do you have too many Moot Coins and not enough items to spend them on? Worry no more! Starting today you will be able to immediately exchange your hard-earned Moot Coins to Moot Tickets so you can enter more giveaways! Hooray!!
3. Chat Rooms!
Now you can create and join Chat Rooms in all of your favorite game Lounges. Instantly chat with new or old friends in these Chat Rooms to communicate like never before. Need highly knowledgeable players to critique your high level Rainbow Six strategies? Create a "Diamond+" Chat Room to get the feedback you need. Looking for other Pokemon Lore nerds to help you with your Masters Thesis? Make a "Pokemon Lore Discussion" Chat Room and get chattin'!
Please be aware this is a new feature and we are still actively working on it. We hope you'll be patient with us and provide feedback so we can make Chat Rooms an awesome place for you to hang out and discuss your favorite games.
4. Sort Posts by Content Filters!
The Posts board is the place for all your Posts. Now at the top of the Posts board you will see the Lounge's Content Filters. Tapping one of these will filter out all other content.
Currently there is a bug that prevents you from selecting multiple. Once we fix this, you'll be able to filter your Posts board to show you all of the content you want to see and none of the content you don't!
MORE Gradient Colors!
Howdy folks! We hope everyone is holding up well in these crazy times.
We wanted to announce NEW gradient colors coming to the Shop tomorrow! Check the item schedule below:
🍧Melted Slushie (Saturdays): 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16
🔵🟡 IKEA Sign (Sundays): 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17
🟠 Orange Cream (Mondays): 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18
🚨Be sure to have the items on your Wishlist so you can be notified immediately when they appear in the Shop! The stock count is limited to 200 for all three colors so get in quick. 🚨
🤔Don't know how to add items to your Wishlist? Simple! Just head to the Shop, select All Items, find the category of items you want to browse (All Name Colors), and tap on the heart icon located near the top right corner on the item you desire!
We hope you guys are as excited as we are! Have questions, comments, or concerns? Feel free to comment below or send us a DM! 🎉
Introducing Moot Gaming Enyclopedias!
If you visit the Rainbow Six or Animal Crossing lounges you’ll notice a new tab labelled ‘Encyclopedia.’ Tapping on either of these tabs will take to you a new and wonderful place called a “wiki.”
These wikis are currently a bit sparse because we are only allowing a select few users to contribute to them. Soon though, we hope to expand wiki privileges to more and more Moot users so we can all contribute to the growing bank of knowledge.
Check out the wikis by navigating to the Rainbow Six or Animal Crossing lounges and tapping the Enyclopedia tabs!
Rainbow Six Wiki:
Animal Crossing Wiki:
Moot Featured Creators Event WINNERS!
Good afternoon, Mooties! We hope you're all continuing to stay as safe as you possibly can during these stressful times.
Here are the winners for the Moot Featured Creators Event! These winners have each won a $50 US Amazon Gift Card. We will contact you here on Moot today to get necessary information so we can send your prize!
Congratulations to all winners and thanks to all participants! We hope you found a few new content creators to follow on Moot during this event.
Finally, please continue to stay safe to whatever extent possible. See our post here for a summary of protection protocols and a link to the CDC guidelines.
Moot Featured Creators Event!
Welcome to the next Moot event! We recently partnered with a handful of content creators to create awesome content on Moot and now we want to introduce them to you!
- Today THROUGH 4/16/2020
- Winners announced 4/17/2020
HOW TO ENTER:
- Earn one entry for following any of the eight featured creators! (max 3 entries)
-20 randomly selected participants will win a $50 US Amazon Digital Gift Card!
During the event duration, we will also sporadically pop into the comment sections of these creators posts to give 1,000 Moot Coins to the users who submit some of our favorite comments!
Here is the list of featured creators we hope you'll check out during this event!
HollowKing top games: Overwatch, Minecraft, Fortnite
Rowan's top games: Destiny, DOOM, Rainbow 6 Siege
Brauny's top games: Call of Duty, Animal Crossing, GTA
TwoFacedJoker383's top games: Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Overwatch
Ratman's top games: Animal Crossing, Fortnite, Pokemon
Alonzo's top games: NBA 2K, Fortnite, Call of Duty
Czarnick's top games: Dead By Daylight, Call of Duty, League of Legends
Roiden's top games: CS:GO, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft
Moot Update v3.1! Verify Your Epic Games Account on Moot!
Happy Update Day! Today's update is a particularly exciting one for us, as it includes a feature we have wanted to bring to Moot for over a year. Let's get straight into it. OMG WE'RE SO EXCITED WE CAN'T WAIT!
1. Introducing Game Account Authentication!
Starting with Epic Games, you can now verify ownership of your accounts through a simple three step process. Once you finish the process you'll have linked your Epic Games account to your Moot account FOREVER!
This will earn you a Verified tag next to your Epic Games account and your Fortnite stats. You have verified to us ownership of the account and proven those are really your stats!
We have wanted this for so long because it will enable us to reward you for doing awesome things IN GAME!
Most of the benefits for this are "coming soon," but we decided to release this now because we wanted to get the Authenticator in your hands ASAP so you could start verifying your accounts! Let's look at the process together, shall we?
BENEFITS COMING SOON:
-Unique Cosmetic Rewards for Account Authentication
-LFG Benefits for Authenticated Accounts
-Special Events and Quests
Who knows when these things will be coming to Moot? You want to be prepared. Authenticate your Epic Games account today. Here's how.
FIRST, add your Epic Games account to your Moot profile.
THEN, press the "Verify" button to begin.
NEXT, follow Steps 1 through 3. You'll need to add 'Mootdmbot' as a friend on Epic Games. Then, we'll provide you a code which you message to 'Mootdmbot' on Epic Games.
So far, Account Authentication is only for Epic Games. We are working to extend this feature to other games as fast as possible.
Update 3.1 also fixed several bugs, including a bug with app notifications. If you still can't clear that pesky notification, remember to check the Game Calendar!
(Oh, and we added a new Upvote animation!)
Please, Protect Yourself from COVID-19!
Greetings, beloved Moot members.
You may be experiencing some disruptions to normal life currently as a result of COVID-19. In these challenging times we hope humans of all types can turn to Moot for community, support, and encouragement. We will get through this - together.
The most important thing you can do right now is protect your own health. Please refer to the CDC Guidelines linked here for how to protect yourself.
KEY METHODS OF PREVENTION:
-Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water, especially after going in public. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will work if soap and water are not available.
-Maintain a physical distance of 6 feet if possible between you and others, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF YOUR IMMEDIATELY HOUSEHOLD.
-Stay home and away from others as much as possible if you are sick.
Please check out the link above for the entire Prevention Guidelines from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention). Please also remember to be compassionate towards others as much as possible. Every person is experiencing the current situation differently; it is impossible to tell at a glance who has lost their job, or even a family member or friend.
We do have ONE THING to ask of you, though, if you feel like sharing.
Do you have any tips for dealing with the current situation? Maybe you found the perfect game to pass the time. Perhaps you hum a specific song while you wash your hands. Or maybe you learned how to cook your new favorite meal.
Share with us and your fellow Mooties below.
We will get through this - together.
New Gradient Colors, Shop Changes, and More!
Greetings, valued members of the Moot community!
1) We have new gradient colors!
We are excited to reveal to you today a new selection of gradient colors. The first wave of these new gradient colors will be available starting THIS WEEKEND! Check out the schedule below.
Next four weeks:
- Blueberry Cream: 3/15, 3/22, 3/29, 4/5 (Sundays)
- Laffy Taffy Twist: 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6 (Mondays)
- Strawberry Cream: 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7(Tuesdays)
NOTE: These gradient colors will have a limited stock of 200 each when they come to the shop! We encourage you to use the Wish List and check the shop when it refreshes on these days ASAP! The shop currently refreshes at 4 pm PT. If you have any thoughts on the gradient color limited supply, please let us know in the comments!
2) More new items!
With some recent changes behind the scenes, it is now much easier for us to create items. This means we have some new items now and many more coming soon! Check out these two new badges.
P.S. If you check the "All Items" tab in the Moot Coin Shop you may see ever more items that will be available soon! 👀
3) More items available in the shop every day!
We've started to offer more items in the shop each day. We hope this makes you happy because it makes us happy.
Mootified Status Update!
During your time here at Moot you may have noticed some Mooties with a cute little ‘m’ next to their name. This ‘m’ is the sign of a Mootified user! Mootified users are the most exemplary, dedicated, and popular users on Moot.
Today we are updating and revealing our new Mootified Criteria. If you meet all the criteria below you are eligible to apply for Mootification!
-Your account is at least 3 months old
-Your account is at least level 20
-Your account has at least 100 comments
-Your account has at least 1,000 Followers
-Your follower ratio is greater than or equal to 1. (ex: if you follow 10,000 users, you must have 10,000 or more followers)
-Your profile is properly customized with a profile picture or gif, name color, cover photo
NOTE: You will NOT be automatically Mootified once you meet these criteria. You still MUST apply. Also please be aware you will not be Mootified just because you meet these criteria. We reserve the right to refuse Mootification to anyone!
We are also introducing a few conditions to REMAIN Mootified. In order to retain Mootified status, users must:
-Login at least once every two weeks.
-Write a post or comment at least once every two weeks.
-Abide by our Content Policy and act appropriately across Moot.
If you meet the criteria and want to apply for Mootification, check out the application right here. Good luck!
Fortnite GHOST vs SHADOW Event WINNERS!
Gooood morning Fortnite fanatics!
Thank you all for participating in the GHOST vs SHADOW Event! We have loved seeing both team's beautiful badges all over Moot these last few weeks. Both teams fought hard and the race was relatively close. However, one team did pull ahead and demonstrate their dominance without a SHADOW of a doubt.
Congratulations, Team Shadow! All members of Team Shadow will be receiving an exclusive title to celebrate their victory! You will receive this title within 48 hours.
Next, twenty participants have won a $50 US Amazon Gift Card. Congratulations to the following winners! We will contact you here on Moot later today to give you your prize!
New Lane Gaming
Your mom is a ho*
Congratulations to all winners, thanks to all participants, and a hint to keep your eyes peeled for our next event to all readers. 👀
Moot Update v3.0.0!
Hey Moot-fasa, guess what day it is? That's right, it's FRIDAY!
More importantly though, it is also UPDATE DAY and boy howdy have we got a big'un today. Let's dive in!
1) Navigate to your Pinned Lounges from the Home Page!
You can now navigate to your Pinned Lounges from the Home Page (again)! You'll see your Pinned Lounges at the top of the Home Page. You can go straight to a Lounge by tapping the Lounge Icon at the top OR you can swipe to the right. Notice how a quick swipe to the right brought us straight to the Pokemon Lounge. If we keep swiping, we can navigate through our favorite lounges IMMEDIATELY!
2) New Games List Location!
We've moved the Games List out of the bottom menu bar. You can now find the Games List by tapping the plus icon circled in red below. You'll find this after swiping all the way to the right in the list of your Pinned Lounges.
3) New News Feed Feed (sorry, we had to do it to 'em)
So this is actually the same old News Feed, but now you access it through this icon in the bottom menu bar.
BONUS NOTE: HOW TO PIN LOUNGES!
Happy Valentine's Day! (New Cosmetics!)
Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day!
This year we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day in style with three beautiful new cosmetics. You can unlock the first new cosmetic, a gradient color called “Secret Admirer,” right now FOR FREE!
To claim your Valentine’s Day cosmetics just Check-In in the Goals tab. You can access the goals tab by tapping the Trophy cup at the top right of the home page.
OR you can just visit the link below:
We have also added all of last year's Valentine's Day cosmetics to the Moot Coin Shop. These items will remain available through Saturday, February 15th.
Happy Mootentine's Day everyone!
🚨 NOTE: The Shop will stay the same for three days with the ultra-rare Valentine's Day items so everyone has a chance to purchase! 🚨
Moot v2.26.0 Update!
Happy Update Day, Moot community! Our hope is that today’s update will improve your content viewing experience. Let’s get into it!
1) View all content in one place!
When we first launched Moot we had a simple goal in mind: create a place where gamers like us could connect and discuss. We developed the Lounge and Board system so our users could view specific types of content as they wanted.
Well, we’re going to try something different now.
We would like to introduce you to the “Posts” board. Now, all posts (except LFG posts!) will be combined into one Board called “Posts.” We hope this will make it easier than ever to view content.
Only want to see one type of content, like memes? No problem! Just tap the ‘memes’ tag toward the top of the screen and POOF all other content will vanish, leaving you with only the dankest of memes.
2) New post filters!
We’re introducing post filtering options that match the comment filtering options we introduced last week. You can now filter posts by “Hot,” “New,” or “Top.” While filtering by Top, you’ll have some options for time range as well.
And that’s all! We realize this is a massive change, which means we are hoping for some massive feedback from you lovely folks. How’d we do? Is this update awesome or is it the worst thing since stale bread? Let us know!
Battle Royale Game Rating Event WINNERS!
Last week we announced the Battle Royale Game Rating Event! We designed this event so we could hear from you about all of the battle royales currently available. We also encouraged you to read each other's reviews so you may find new games to play and love.
Now the event is over, the winners have been selected and rewarded, and all that's left is to relax and game.
That's right, if you won this event you already have received your prize!
These winners received the 'BR Pathfinder' title for submitting an excellent game review during this event.
Cow Boy Billy
NS Buck on Xbox
My name is name
And these 100 winners received the 'BR Mania' title for voting on game reviews during this event.
Master of Luck
Cow Boy Billy
assissin brotha hood
Steel Shots Gaming
Pancake wit da syrup
To view your titles and equip your new one, just follow these easy steps!
1) navigate to your profile
2) tap the 3 dots and select 'edit'
3) browse your list of titles. If you see BR Pathfinder or BR Mania, you're a winner!
MORE Gradient Colors!
Want more gradient colors?!?! Well, we have just that! Starting this Sunday BRAND NEW gradient colors will start appearing in the Moot Coin Shop! The new colors are as follows:
SF FOG will be in the Shop on Sunday (9th, 16th, 23rd, 1st)
SAN DIEGO SUNRISE will be in the Shop on Monday (10th, 17th, 24th, 2nd)
Y+B=G will be in the Shop on Tuesday (11th, 18th, 25th, 3rd)
🚨 NOTE: THE COLORS ARE CAPPED AT 200 PER DAY AND WILL COST 1,000 MOOT COINS!!! 🚨
Start saving up your Moot Coins TODAY and be prepared to buy the NEW gradient colors ASAP as they will sell out extremely fast. Happy Mooting! 😎
Moot v2.25.0 Update!
Howdy, partners! You may have noticed over the weekend that we released a NEW Moot update, v2.25.0! This update overhauled our comment sections to put you in complete control of your comment consumption.
1. Continuous comment scrolling!
We've removed pages from comment sections. Now, comments will automatically load as you scroll down. This should help prevent you from losing track of the conversation as you're arguing over whether Fortnite is still relevant. (Is it?)
2. Comment filtering!
New comment filtering options allow you to sort Comments by TOP, OLD, or NEW. Comments are set to TOP by default, but be sure to check out the NEW option from time to time. You never know what you'll miss if you don't look!
And that's all for update 2.25.0! We're looking to improve all aspects of the Moot user experience in 2020. What should we work on next? Do you like our improvement to comments? Let us know how we can Moot better FOR YOU!
*NOTE: There was an Android bug in v.2.25.0 that prevented users from loading gifs through giphy. t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶e̶d̶. We believe we have fixed this!*
Battle Royale Game Rating Event!
Welcome to a new Game Rating Event on Moot! We want to know which battle royales are your favorites, plus we want to help you find new games you might enjoy! You might notice several of the battle royale games for you to review in this event are not YET on Moot as their own lounge; if we see enough positive feedback for any of these games, we’ll create a lounge for them!
- Today THROUGH 2/05/2020
- Winners announced 2/06/2020
HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit a Game Review for ANY of the eligible battle royale games listed below during the event!
- Vote on Game Reviews for ANY of the eligible battle royales listed below during the event!
- Up to 3 winners per eligible game will receive the unique “BR Pathfinder” title for Game Reviews they submit during the event. These winners will be determined by upvotes although we reserve the right to hand-select winners if necessary.
- 100 Users who vote on Game Reviews for ANY of the eligible battle royale games listed below will be randomly selected to receive the unique “BR Mania” title!
Here is the list of battle royale games for you to review during this event! Have fun and thank you for participating. We cannot wait to read your reviews and find out what battle royale games the Moot community loves most!
2. Apex Legends:
4. CS:GO Danger Zone:
6. Super Animal Royale:
7. Ghost Recon Wildlands: Mercenaries:
8. Battlerite Royale:
9. Forza Horizon 4: The Eliminator:
11. Dying Light: Bad Blood:
12. Rapture Rejects:
13. Last Tide:
14. Realm Royale:
15. Cuisine Royale:
16. BattleField V: Firestorm:
17. Ring of Elysium:
18. The Darwin Project:
20. Call of Duty: Black ops 4 - Blackout
Q&A Event Winners! 🏆
AAAYOOOOO! Happy Tuesday folks. The Q&A Event has officially wrapped up and we are set to announce the winners of the gaming console of their choice! 🎮
SEE RANDOMLY CHOSEN WINNERS BELOW:
Didn't win? Don't worry! ALL PARTICIPANTS are going home with 500 Moot Coins! 🎉
*NOTE* Winners will be contacted by this account, Team Moot, by the end of the week. All Coins for the event will be sent out by the end of this week as well.
See the original post here:
Bored? Then check out some HOT new content on Moot! 👇
Moot Quiz Show #6 Winners!
It is time to announce some Quiz Show winners!!! Yayayayayayaya. This was our sixth Quiz Show and it was alllllll about Apex Legends - one of the hottest games of 2019. Thank you all for participating; let's get to the winners! 👇
HERE ARE THE WINNERS OF THE $25 AMAZON GIFT CARDS:
CONGRATS!!! We will be reaching out to the winners within the next 48 hours so you can claim your prize.
🚨REMINDER: All participants should have received 100 Moot Coins for each question they answered correctly during the Quiz. You also should have received 500 bonus Moot Coins if you got all 5 questions correct! If you did NOT received your prizes for participating PLEASE CONTACT US!🚨
What's up gamers?! As you know, we recently introduced the Q&A feature on Moot and it has been a hit! 👊 So... we are running an event with the new feature in mind!
- Today THROUGH 1/27/2020
- Winners announced 1/28/2020
HOW TO ENTER:
- Earn 10 ENTRIES just by checking out the new Q&A feature during the event!
- Earn a one time BONUS 5 ENTRIES by asking a question in Q&A!
- Earn a one time BONUS 5 ENTRIES by answering a question in Q&A
- 5 randomly selected winners will take home a console of their choice!
- EVERYONE will receive 500 Moot Coins for entering!
GOOOOOOOOD LUCK!! 🍀
🚨🚨Don't know how to find the Q&A section? Just tap on the little 'Q' icon at the bottom menu!🚨🚨
🚨 NEW Apex Legends Quiz Show! 🚨
Good afternoon, (INSERT MOOT PUN HERE)! Introducing the Apex Legends Quiz Show! The Apex Legends Quiz starts tomorrow (1/9) and ends on Monday (1/13).
Don't know how it works? We got you covered. Team Moot (that's us 🤪) will post one question EACH DAY during the duration of the Quiz. You will only have a three-hour window to answer the question of the day from 6pm PT to 9pm PT. The questions will be posted in the Quiz Show board here in the Moot lounge.
🚨HAVE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS TURNED ON SO YOU DON'T MISS IT! 🚨
- Answering one question correctly earns you 100 Moot Coins!
- Answering ALL questions correctly earns you 500 Moot Coins AND enters you to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card (10 winners)! 🤑
GOOD LUCK! 👊
Prepare for the Quiz by studying up in the Apex Legends lounge!
Moot v2.24.0 Update!
What's goin' on Mootémon?! Have you noticed our new update yet? If not, then I am sure by now you have... since you are reading this post... about our 2.24.0 update. Let's get into what's new!
1. Q&A Feature
We introduced our brand new Q&A feature which allows you to ask any question you may have about gaming OR answer gaming related questions and get rewarded for doing so! Moot's Q&A can be found at the bottom menu of the home page here:
If you answer a question and the writer thinks it is the best response, they can select YOU as the best answer and you gain a point!
The writer can also give you tips for your helpful response (up to 200 Coins)!
Gaining points will rank you up and put your name on the Q&A Leaderboard! See the current Q&A Leaderboard standings below:
So get out there and check out the new Q&A feature to rank up on the leaderboard ASAP!
2. General Aesthetic Improvements
A few slight aesthetics changes have been made in various places around Moot to make us look even sexier than before. You like what you see? Bet you do.
Have any questions, comments, or concerns?! Feel free to leave a comment on this post or reach out to us directly via DMs! 😎
MORE GRADIENT COLORS!
YO YO YO! We have some more gradient colors coming at you starting this Sunday! See the schedule below:
LAVENDER LOVE will be in the Shop on Sunday (5th, 12th, 19th, 26th)
OCEAN BLUE will be in the Shop on Monday (6th, 13th, 20th, 27th)
PINK LEMONADE will be in the Shop on Tuesday (7th, 14th, 21st, 28th)
⚠️THE ITEMS ARE LIMITED TO 200 PER DAY AND COST 1,000 MOOT COINS⚠️
So start saving up some Coins and be ready for the Shop refresh on the days above at 3pm PT!
Free items in the Shop!
Moot has been possessed by the holiday spirit! 'Tis the giving season and we have presents for all of you! Head over to the Moot Coin Shop to claim your FREE Holiday Mystery Boxes!
The free Hanukkah Mystery Box will be available today, and we have more gifts headed your way! We'll be giving away free Christmas Mystery Boxes on December 25th, and free New Years Mystery Boxes on December 31st! Yay for the holidays!
New Holiday Stamp Event!
Happy Holidays, folks! This holiday season we are introducing some AWESOME new holiday items through our Stamp feature! Check your Stamps each day to make sure you get all the rewards! You can access your Stamps by tapping the trophy cup icon at the top right of the app.
P.S. You can preview item rewards in Stamps by tapping the item icon!
Moot 2nd Anniversary Event!
Pokemon Trading Event WINNERS!
Good afternoon, Trainers!
Our Pokemon Trading Event has wrapped up and we're ready to announce the winners. All users who posted a Trading post to the Trading Board in the Pokemon Lounge during the event have been awarded 300 Moot Coins.
ONTO THE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS!
The following 10 users have each won a copy of Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield (their choice!):
NOTE: WINNERS! We will contact you via a direct message here on Moot to get your shipping information and to ask whether you would like a copy of Sword or Shield. Please check your inboxes later today!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Pokemon Trading Event!
Pokemon Trading Event!
Greetings, Pokemon trainers!
We just introduced a new Trading tool to the Pokemon lounge here on Moot that we hope will help you perfect your Pokemon party! In order to properly launch the new feature on Moot we're hosting a POKEMON TRADING EVENT!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit at least one Trading post USING THE NEW TOOL in the TRADING BOARD of the POKEMON LOUNGE during the event’s duration. See the link below to head to the Trading Board in the Pokemon Lounge.
- Submit reviews between NOW and 11:59pm PT on December 8th
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday, December 10th.
- TEN Randomly Selected winners will each receive a copy of Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield (your choice!)
- All users who submit a Trading post to the Trading Board of the Pokemon Lounge during the event duration will earn 300 Moot Coins!
Moot v2.23 Update!
Happy Halloween folks! Twas the night before Valentine's Day when all through the house, the latkas were cooking, we splashed some oil on our blouse.
Before we leave you to your family and loved ones this holiday weekend, we wanted to drop a lovely little update in your laps. Check it out!
1. NEW POKEMON TRADING TOOL!
Our new Pokemon tool should help you perfect your party for peak performance during your perilous pilgrimage across the precious Pokemon paradise that is the Galar region."Buy" or "Sell" Pokemon in the new Pokemon trading board and let us know how we can improve this tool!
2. New compact Home Page view!
We've updated how we display posts on the Home Page so you can browse posts faster than ever! Please let us know how you feel about these changes!
3. Updated Look for Game Rating List!
This new updated look shows all the information as before, but apparently it looks better. At least, the guy we pay to do this stuff says so!
And that's all! Happy Thanksgiving, folks! We're thankful for each and every one of you.
Game Rating Events WINNERS!
Greetings, game raters! Over the last couple weeks we have seen some awesome game reviews from the Moot community. Thank you to everyone who participated in this event by sharing your opinions here on Moot! We certainly had a tough time choosing our top 5 favorite reviews.
NOW, ONTO THE WINNERS!
Winner of the GRAND PRIZE of a Nintendo Switch Lite, the exclusive "Game Critic" title, and 500 Moot Coins is...
Mathfailure1212 for their review of Fallout 76! You can view their profile and their reviews here!
NEXT, four winners of of a $50 US Amazon gift card, the exclusive "Game Critic" title, and 500 Moot Coins!
Lawbringer for their review of Rainbow 6 Siege!
SpertzzYT for their review of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare!
for their review of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
YoshioHaruki for their review of Death Stranding!
Congratulations to these winners! We will contact you by the end of today via a direct message here on Moot to give you your prize!
Finally, the below users will all receive the exclusive "Game Critic" title and 500 Moot Coins! It was too hard to pick just 50, so we're rewarding over 100 users with this prize! Congratulations to the below users:
Jenna Leigh Ewing
Linegod 2000 yt
Ricky and Morty
The Fvcking Batman
The "Game Critic" title and 500 Moot Coins will be added to your accounts as soon as possible! Thank you again to everyone who participated in our Game Rating event!
Moot Thanksgiving Event!
Happy Thanksgiving week, folks! We want to celebrate with a little event where we give away FREE items!
Make sure to check in on Moot Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in order to unlock an ultra rare Thanksgiving gradient color! 🦃🏈
Moot Quiz Show #5 Winners! 🏆 (ROUND 2)
Hey! We made a mistake with the last Quiz Show. We failed to send a push for the final Quiz which caused lots of users to miss the Quiz, thus missing a chance to win the main prize.
We picked 10 MORE WINNERS, randomly chosen from users who responded correctly to Quiz Questions 1 through 4.
(Note: the original 10 winners will STILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZES)
HERE ARE THE 10 ADDITIONAL WINNERS OF A $25 US AMAZON GIFT CARD:
死人 (Dead Man)
Congrats to all of the winners!! And thank you to everyone who participated in this Quiz Show. What game do you want the next Quiz Show to be themed?! Let us know!
***We will be contacting winners within 48 hours***
Moot Quiz Show #5 Winners! 🏆
FREEZE!! 🥶 It is time to announce the winners for the Call of Duty Quiz Show! Okay, now unfreeze. LET'S GET HYPED UP BY LISTENING TO THE SONG BELOW BEFORE WE ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!!
ARE YOU HYPED UP?!
ARE YOU READY?!
HERE ARE THE WINNERS OF THE $25 AMAZON GIFT CARDS:
Congrats to all of the winners!! And thank you to everyone who participated in this Quiz Show. What game do you want the next Quiz Show to be themed?! Let us know!
🚨REMINDER: All participants should have received 100 Moot Coins for each question they answered correctly during the Quiz. You also should have received 500 bonus Moot Coins if you got all 5 questions correct! If did NOT received your prizes for participating PLEASE CONTACT US!🚨
***We will be contacting winners within 48 hours***
ARGH! HERE BE TREASURE!
I am the Treasure Master, legend of the seas. I thought I had conquered the entire world until I was told of a mysterious place called Moot. As I set my sights on the fabled community, I sent my informant ahead of me to gather information.
My informant returned with 5 pieces of intel about Moot but I suspect not all of it is true. Help me see if my informant is hiding anything from me and you will have earned my trust. The wisest among you will be handsomely rewarded and may even earn a spot on my crew!
People who HELP others may receive extra rewards, but those who BLATANTLY state possible answers will be SLEEPING WITH THE FISHES!
I will only be in port for 24 hours. Don't miss this opportunity to join my crew! Be sure to FOLLOW me to be notified the next time I come to Moot!
Wondering what this is all about? Check out the Treasure Hunt explained post here:
Game Rating Event!
Greetings, Genius Gamers!
We recently introduced the Game Review feature to Moot and it seems like y’all are really enjoying it. We’ve seen some exceptional, hilarious, and insightful reviews so far but we want to push you to be even better. With that said…
Welcome to the Moot Game Review Event!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit at least one review for ANY game during the event’s duration. At the end of the event duration, we will select the top 50 reviews based on number of likes (Limit 1 review selected per user!). See the link below for the Game Ratings:
- Once we have selected the top 50 reviews based on number of likes, Team Moot will hand select our top 5 favorite reviews!
- Submit reviews between NOW and 11:59pm PT on November 24th.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday, November 26th.
- FIFTY users who submit top reviews during the event will earn the exclusive “Game Critic” title and 500 Moot Coins.
- FIVE users hand selected by Moot will earn the exclusive “Game Critic” Title, a $50 US Amazon Gift Card, and 500 Moot Coins!
- ONE user randomly selected from among our five finalists will receive a NINTENDO SWITCH LITE instead of an Amazon Gift Card. This user will still receive the exclusive “Game Critic” title and 500 Moot Coins!
Good luck and happy Friday!
🚨 NEW GRADIENT SCHEDULE 🚨
WHAT'S POPPIN MOOT GANG?!?!? Happy Friday. Today we are announcing the upcoming gradient colors that are coming to the Moot Coin Shop!
For the next four weeks:
- ARCTIC FREEZE will be in the Shop on Sunday (17th, 24th, 1st, 8th)
- BAJA BLAST will be in the Shop on Monday (18th, 25th, 2nd, 9th)
- EXOTIC ELIXIR will be in the Shop on Tuesday (19th, 26th, 3rd, 10th)
Please remember that these items are very expensive and the quantity will be limited to 200 per day so you need to get to the Shop QUICKLY! The Shop resets at 3pm PT, just a heads up. 😊
Also, if you have not bought all of the old gradient colors then you will love today's (11/15) Shop refresh.... just sayin 😉
Check this link to see all of the new colors in the Shop
NEW Call of Duty Quiz Show!
WHAT'S UP SQUAAAAAD?! We are excited to announce the Call of Duty Quiz Show! The Call of Duty Quiz starts tomorrow (11/14) and ends on Monday (11/18).
Don't know how it works? Read on below:
- Team Moot will post one question EACH DAY during the duration of the Quiz
- You only have a THREE HOUR window to answer the question, from 6pm PT to 9pm PT
- The questions will be posted in the Quiz Show board here in the Moot lounge
If you answer one question correctly you will win 100 Moot Coins! BUT, If you answer ALL of the questions right you will earn 500 Moot Coins and be entered to win a $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD (10 winners)!!!
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED AND GOOD LUCK! 😎
Check out the Call of Duty lounge here:
COD Event Poll Winners! 🏆
Happy Humpday, World!! The poll for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Event is officially wrapped up and we are ready to announce the winners.
.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....
In FIRST PLACE with 314 votes, Shadie_!
In SECOND PLACE with 282 votes, Kills!
In THIRD PLACE with 125 votes, Nickanas05!
Congrats to all of you! You are all going to receive a console of your choice as soon as we get our ducks in a row and reach out to you! Expect a message from us right here on Moot by the end of the week.
Thank you all so much for participating in this event! Did you guys have fun? Let us know!
Ahoy, The Treasure Master Approaches!
Are you ready to embark on a Treasure Hunt?
Known as the greatest pirate of all time, the Treasure Master has come to Moot to offload his booty and see if any among you are worthy of joining his crew!
Solve the Treasure Master’s puzzles to prove your worth as a Pirate and to claim your share of the booty! Decipher your first puzzle to unlock a special title; as you complete more puzzles this title will evolve, showing the world how great of a pirate you’ve become!
The seas are unpredictable and the Treasure Master could appear when you least expect it, so be sure to follow him to know when he’s come to port! The Treasure Master never stays for long so you’ll only have 24 hours to find the treasure before he sets sail once more.
3X MOOT COINS!
Heeeeey youuuuu guuuuuuuys! Want to earn even more Moot Coins?! Well here is your shot. From today through November 13th we are giving out THREE TIMES more Moot Coins for everything! Check out our sweet graphic below
Time to party 😎
Moot DOUBLE COD Event Winners & Poll!
Howdy folks! Thank you all so much for participating in our Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Events - we hope you had a blast finding teammates and sharing your plays of the game. You all will receive 250 Moot Coins for each event in which you successfully entered! Without further ado, let's get into the winners for each event. 😊
Event 1 asked you guys to share your best plays of the game on Moot and we would pick the top 10 most upvoted posts to be placed in a poll for the Moot community to vote on. The top three after the poll closes will all receive a console of their choice! Please find the poll and all of the original posts below (be sure to cast your vote before 11/12 ends!)
Event 2 asked you guys to either create or join a group in the LFG board of the Call of Duty lounge and get your game on with the Moot community! We picked 10 random users who completed the task previously mentioned and are rewarding each of them with a $50 Amazon gift card! See the winners below.
Rigid Ace YT
We will be reaching out to you guys by the end of the week to get you your prizes! Thanks again for being a beautiful member of the Moot community and have a wonderful day 😀
Moot v2.22 Update!
Good evening, beautiful and cherished human beings of planet Earth! It is a wonderful day to be alive because we just released a NEW MOOT UPDATE! This update is a nice little mix: we have something brand new, something highly-requested, and something FUTURISTIC! Let's dive in!
1) THE NEW: Game Reviews!
Moot Game Reviews are the place for you to tell the world exactly how good games are! We want to know what you think of today's most popular games and (we hope) other Moot users do too!
You'll see Game Reviews everywhere on Moot right now. That's because we really want y'all to start engaging with this system and reviewing games! You can see recent Game Reviews on the app's Home Page; you'll see a collection of Game Reviews at the top of Lounge Home Pages; and you can even see your friends' reviews by visiting their profiles!
2. 'XP to Next Level' and 'Join Date' added to your profile!
FINALLY! The people spoke, and spoke, and spoke... then we fired the guy who was supposed to listen to the community feedback, THEN Dylan took over the job. 48 hours later: YOU CAN NOW SEE HOW MUCH MORE EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO LEVEL UP!
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! The maniac also heard some whispers that people want to know what date they joined Moot, and he added THAT to your profile as well. If you see Dylan, please shake his hand.
3. Google Stadia added as an LFG Platform!
Google Stadia is releasing soon so we added it as an LFG platform. Uh, that's it. Anyone out there getting a Stadia?
And that's all folks! Let us know what you think of this new update! We are thrilled to read some of the reviews Mooties have already posted and we cannot wait to see more. We may even be keeping our eyes out for some particularly thoughtful reviews to feature. 👀
Announcing Moot's Halloween Event!
It’s Halloween season here on Moot and we have a SPOOKTACTULAR celebration lined up!
On each of the next SIX days, you will be able to collect a different Halloween-themed badge from the shop FOR FREE! These badges are equal parts gorgeous and terrifying so PLEASE use them with caution, especially around children and Brian, as he spooks easily.
That’s not all, though! We want to provide a special treat to our most active users, which is why we are introducing a NEW gradient color that will also be COMPLETELY FREE! This gradient color will be available in the Moot Coin Shop on Halloween for the unbelievable cost of 0 Moot Coins! To be eligible to earn the free gradient color, you must log into Moot during at least 4 of the 5 days leading up to and including Halloween.
Now, we recognize not all of you check Moot every day (shame on you!), so we're actually going to make the special Halloween gradient color available to everyone! The gradient color will have an extremely high price though, so start saving Moot Coins now. Or, you know, just log into Moot during at least 4 of the 5 days leading up to and including Halloween.
And that’s Mootoween, folks! We hope you enjoy this year’s Halloween cosmetics as much as we do. And PLEASE be careful out there with your spooky new badges and colors. You never know who you might scare.
Rules: Modern Warfare DOUBLE Event!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in the “Modern Warfare DOUBLE Event” event on Moot (the “Contest”), each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Naver Corporation (“Moot”), which are final and binding in all respects. Moot is responsible for the collection and selection of entries and the Promotion’s overall administration. Entrants should look solely to Moot with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open globally; all applications are eligible if they are 13
years of age or older. Employees of Moot and agents of Moot and its affiliated companies
and employees’ immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and
their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same
household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins October 25th, 2019 9:00 AM PT and ends on November 5th, 2019 11:59 PM PT (the “Contest Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: via Moot web & app service: To enter, you must have a valid Moot
account. If you do not have a Moot account, visit Moot (https://www.moot.us) and follow
the instructions to create an account, subject to terms determined by Moot. Moot is free,
however, data rates may apply if accessing from your mobile device. To enter the
Promotion, you must complete the following steps:
Step 1: Access Moot via web browser OR download the Moot mobile app
Step 2: Register & Log in to Moot service (web or mobile app)
Step 3: Follow steps listed in the official Modern Warfare DOUBLE Event (for one or both events)
To be valid, complete these three steps by November 5th, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT.
4. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Entries will be disqualified if the participants used fake identities. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, phone number, or Facebook account. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. The authorized account holder of the email address, phone number, or Facebook account associated with the Moot account used to enter the Promotion is deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
*In the event of a user having two posts place in the top 10 for Event 1, we will take the highest upvoted post and put that post in the final poll.*
5. PRIZE: THREE (3) winners from the top 10 poll will be chosen to win a 'console of your choice' (Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch only). TEN (10) winners will be randomly selected to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. Please allow 1-2 weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Moot. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Contest shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. We recommend that you consult with your tax adviser if you have further questions. Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Moot reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Moot may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned as undeliverable.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize winners are chosen based on (1) upvotes and then by a poll voted on by the Moot community and (2) randomly by Team Moot.
7. WINNER SELECTION: TEN (10) winning entrants will be selected by Moot employees on or about November 5th, 2019 and THREE (3) winnings entrants will be chosen on or about November 12th, 2019. Winner selection is based on completing the steps shown under the Moot notice post. Potential winning entrants will be contacted via Moot or Email. If a potential winning entrant is determined by Moot to be unqualified to participate in this Promotion or does not respond to Moot’s correspondence within 24 hours, the potential winning entrant may be disqualified.
8. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The potential winning entrant may be required to complete a Contest Prize Validation Agreement and Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Moot will be disqualified. If a potential winning entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the entrant resides, then that entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Moot’s inability to contact an entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Moot’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of any prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Moot’s and its agents’ right to use, publish and reproduce entrant’s name, city, state/province and country of residence, opinions, voice, photograph, likeness and image, including any video and other images and audio files obtained by Moot, and any other information submitted to Moot in connection with the Promotion, for the purposes of publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media and any distribution medium, including at Moot Conference, and create, use, publish and reproduce derivative works thereof (collectively, “Publicity Materials”) for the purpose of marketing and selling Moot, the Moot service, the compatibility of the Application and/or any related products or services on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. To the broadest possible extent, entrant waives any right entrant may have to inspect or approve the Publicity Materials, or the advertising or other copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which the Publicity Materials may be applied. Entrant grants to Moot all right, title and interest in any finished photographs, pictures, negatives, video, audio, recordings, reproductions and copies of the originals of any Publicity Materials, without any obligation for an accounting, payment or compensation, and further grant Moot the right to give, sell, transfer and exhibit the Publicity Materials in copies or facsimiles thereof, for advertising purposes, as it deems fit. Participants also allows Moot to track their activities for the purpose of selecting potential winners. The information that will be tracked by Moot are only number of contents including posts, comments, number of photos, and etc. Moot won't access to individual contents for any purposes.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning entrants are subject to Moot’s verification. Moot’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Moot is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Moot’s negligence. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the Promotion will be void. Moot has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Moot’s control affect the administration, security or proper conduct of the Promotion or Moot otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Moot is not responsible for changes to entrant’s contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, as determined by Moot, will be disqualified. Moot has the sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Moot has the sole discretion to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to Moot, the Promotion or any other entrant. Moot has no obligation to return any entry consideration, if applicable, submitted by a disqualified entrant.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrants release Moot and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Moot’s negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Moot, render entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
14. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or BAND in connection with this Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in San Mateo, California for the purposes of any suit related to the Promotion and waive any claim that they are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
15. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Moot Sweepstakes, Attention: 366 Cambridge Ave, Suite #200, Palo Alto, CA 94306. Moot will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by August 31st, 2019.
16. SPONSOR: Naver Corporation, 366 Cambridge Ave, Suite #200, Palo Alto, CA 94306