POPULAR Moot Ticket Giveaway #2 Winners!
Gooood Morning Mootinam! We're here today to announce the winners of Moot's second Ticket Giveaway. All three items in the giveaway got ton of entries but there can be only three winners. If you did not win this giveaway, don't lose hope! Another one starts Monday with new prizes so stay tuned. Without further ado, here are the winners!
theMachogamer - Nintendo Switch Wireless Pro Controller
Huntress#1 - Mystery Gaming Shirt
Wiseshotz - Hyper X Cloud II Gaming Heasdset
Congratulations to the winners! We will be direct messaging you guys HERE ON MOOT today to get shipping information to send along your prizes. Good luck in the next Giveaway everyone!
POPULAR Moot v2.11 Update!
Wuh wuh wuuuuutsup Moot fam?! Team Moot is back again with another up-diddly-date! Check out all the new features in v2.11 below:
1. LFG on the Homepage
Finding teammates is now easier than ever before thanks to a wee little button we have added to the bottom left of the homepage!
Just click the LFG button, enter your desired game settings, tap See Results, and join a game!
Also, your most recent LFG search from the home page will also appear in your home search bar for your convenience!
2. Custom Profile URL
You can now set your Profile URL to be whatever you want! Want to be CrazyCatLover69 or maybe SimpleRickSandwich? Well now you can! Head on over to your profile and claim yours now (once this is set it can not be changed!).
3. New Moot Icon
You will now notice a little "LFG" logo in the top left on the Moot app (close the app now and see for yourself)! We just want to let everyone know that we are dedicated to streamlining the LFG process and we are the best to ever do it. BOOM! 😎
4. Filter LFG Posts by Group Status
Tired of seeing a bunch of full LFG posts? Say no more. Starting today you all have the ability to only see available posts in an LFG board! Simply select "Available Group" at the bottom of the LFG filter and say goodbye to closed LFG posts! Pretty neat huh?
That's about it for now ladies and gentlemen but stay tuned for even more updates right around the corner! Please feel free to comment on this post with any comments, questions, or concerns you may have about the update or email firstname.lastname@example.org 😎
POPULAR Moot x Broken eSports Event Winners!
Ahoy, Mooties! Last weekend we ran an awesome event that brought together our partners at Broken eSports with members of the community here on Moot to play Fortnite, Apex Legends, and Call of Duty. Everyone who participated in the event earned some Moot Coins and was entered into a drawing to win one of 5 fully customized Broken eSports jerseys.
We're here today to announce who the 5 winners are! So, without further dudes...here are the 5 lucky winners who will be receiving a personalized Broken eSports jersey (featuring Moot's logo, of course):
Congratulations to the winners! We will be reaching out you via a direct message here on Moot to gather the necessary information so we can get your jersey shipped out to you.
Thank you to every who participated in the event and a special thanks to the players, staff, and coaches at Broken eSports as this event would not have been possible without them.
POPULAR Moot Ticket Giveaway #1 Winners!
Mootichiwa! We have absolutely loved watching everyone's enthusiasm for our inaugural giveaway and we are incredibly excited to announce the first winners. If you did not win this giveaway, don't lose hope! Another one starts tomorrow with new prizes so stay tuned. 👀
Without further ado, here are our winners!
T.99 - Razer Deathadder Elite
Deadline2020115 - Sunset Orange PS4 Controller
MeowMeowFuzzyFace - Blue Xbox One Controller
Congratulations to the winners! We will be direct messaging you guys HERE ON MOOT before the end of the week to get shipping information to send along your prizes. Good luck in the next Giveaway everyone!
POPULAR Title Contest WINNERS!
What's going on Moot Mania?! Thank you all for participating in the first Moot Title #Event! We are excited to announce the 10 winning Titles which will be added to the Moot Coin Shop. If you have been selected as a winner you can expect to be gifted your winning Title (and your Moot Coins) THIS WEEK! For everyone else, keep your eyes peeled in the Moot Coin Shop for these Titles starting NEXT WEEK. Here are the winners:
- "Carry Me" submitted by ogdrpeper
- "Professional Noob" submitted by Lolly
- "Big Chungus" submitted by LilMantaRay
- "Dub Collector" submitted by xflamegirlx
- "Clearly Hacking" also submitted by LilMantaRay
- "Dream Chaser" submitted by Lunar_Eclispe
- "JUST SEND IT" submitted by PrinceM.
- "Bamboozled" submitted by Kata Ascardis
- "Default Savior" submitted by $KRT east239
- "Insomniac" submitted by Cryosphere
Congratulation to all of the winners! We are excited to put these Titles in the Moot Coin Shop and we are also excited to share our upcoming events with the Moot community!
POPULAR Moot v2.10 Update!
Hi-Dilly Ho Mooterinos! Another awesome Moot update went live this morning on both iOS and Android so head on over to your friendly neighborhood application store to update your devices. Also, check out what's new in 2.10 below!
1. LFG now has Region Select
You asked, we delivered! You can now select which region you're from in order to find the best possible teammates when creating an LFG post on Moot. The default option is 'Any Region' for those of us who aren't picky. You can also now filter posts in Looking for Group boards based on region because we thought of everything! 😎
2. Hide Game Lounges from your Home Feed
Are there any super popular, super annoying games that you're tired of seeing? *cough* Fortnite *cough* Well, now you can hide these games from your Home Feed forever! Just tap the 3 dots on any post from a game you don't want to see anymore *cough* FORTNITE *cough* and SHAZAM! No more posts from that game on your Home Feed! Bye bye Fortnite...uh, or whatever game you're tired of. *cough* *cough* *cough*
3. Report Users directly from their Profile
Before, you had to go to a user's comments or posts in order to report them. Well, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! You can now report users DIRECTLY from their profile! Any time a user makes you uncomfortable or you see a user break our content policy, please report them directly from their profile. This helps us keep Moot as great as can be. Now watch, as I demonstrate by completely annihilating this young lad's entire career.
4. The Level Cap has been increased
While this only applies to a handful of users, we have decided to raise Moot's level cap beyond 30. Will my bosses let me share what the new cap is? *beep* *beep* This telegram says I can't. Sorry!
We hope you guys enjoy this update! Please let us know if you have any comments, questions, or concerns, and happy Mooting!
POPULAR Introducing the first MOOT TITLE CONTEST!
Have you ever had an awesome idea for a profile title that you wish you could see in the Moot Coin shop? Well, now is the time to show your idea to the world! The top 10 most upvoted titles at the end of the event period will be made into purchasable titles!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Comment on this post with your suggested Title!
2. Vote for any Titles you like, including your own!
- March 25th to March 31st, 2019
HOW TO WIN:
- The top 10 comments with the most upvotes will be chosen as winners!*
*All titles are subject to review by Moot's administration team. Titles that are deemed inappropriate for Moot will not be added to Moot.
-Your Title added to Moot via the Moot Coin Shop!
-300 Moot Coins to all winners!
*Notes: Please make sure your title is spelled correctly!
Do not edit your title entry during event period unless you’re fixing typos!
POPULAR Moot x Broken eSports Event!
Moot and Broken eSports are coming together to play video games with the Moot community! On March 23rd, the Broken eSports team will be creating LFG posts throughout the day in the Fortnite, Apex Legends, and COD lounges, giving you a chance to play with pros live on their Twitch channels! If you are quick enough to join the LFG post and squad up with the Broken team, you will be entered into a raffle to win a personalized Broken eSports jersey! Think you have what it takes to keep up with the pros? Prove it!
*NOTE* Make sure to follow the users below so you can easily see when they make an LFG post:
The event will be streamed LIVE on the following Twitch.tv channels:
- All users who successfully join an LFG post and play a game with the Broken team will be gifted 300 Moot Coins and entered to win a personalized Broken eSports jersey! We will be randomly selecting 5 qualified entrants.
Who/What Game (PlayStation 4 Only):
- Megatron and Dylan (Moot Admin) will be playing Apex Legends
- Archer and Glyde will be playing Apex Legends
- Phobia and Rambler will be playing Blackout
- Benecy and Ambassador will be playing Fortnite
- Muddy and SevroTheRed will be playing Fortnite
POPULAR Moot v2.9 Update!
What’s up Moot Mania?! We have another juicy update ready for all you beautiful Mooters! Check out all the brand new features below:
1. Moot Tickets
Moot Tickets are here and we know you’ll love them! You can use Moot Tickets to enter giveaways in the Moot Coin Shop and win AWESOME items! How do you get Moot Tickets? Spend Moot Coins! For every 100 Moot Coins you spend we will reward you with ONE Moot Ticket, which you can use to enter giveaways as you please. Keep your eyes peeled for our first Moot Ticket Giveaway starting soon!
2. Profile Update
Customize your profile like never before! You can now add a cover photo using a Cover Photo Coupon from the Moot Coin Shop. If that’s not enough for you, we’ve also added the ability to add links to your Stream and even Social Media! Finally, you can link your official Game ID’s to your profile to show off your Game Stats!
3. More Achievements to Earn Moot Coins
We’re adding more achievements on Moot to reward being active so you all can rack up as many Moot Coins as possible! Check out the new (and old) achievements by clicking the trophy icon in the top right hand corner of your profile.
4. Unlimited GIF Profile Coupon and Cover Photo Coupon Purchases
The GIF Coupon and Cover Photo Coupons are awesome items that allow you to customize your profile! But why can we only buy one each when they appear in the Shop? Well, we are happy to inform you that from now on when these specific items appear in the Shop you will be able to buy as many as your heart desires! Cool right? We think so!
We hope you guys enjoy this update! Please let us know if you have any comments, questions, or concerns, and happy Mooting!
P.S. We apologize for our previous notification debacle where it told you to download the update that was not yet available. That was our bad!
POPULAR Moot Update 2.9 is coming soon!
Hello everyone! We're sure it has been both a confusing and exciting morning for everyone. Many of you have probably noticed by now you've gotten a few curious notifications telling you to update your app. They look something like this:
There has been a slight snag with the mobile version of 2.9.0, but the update should be available to download tomorrow!
Rest assured, the update will be available soon and it is well worth the wait! We will reveal full details for 2.9.0 when it becomes available.
Thanks for understanding and Happy Mooting!
POPULAR Introducing the Moot Verified Badge!
That's right! We have TWO verified badges on Moot. Our newest verified badge is for Moot's most famous users! We want to recognize those of you who actively use Moot and have gained a following over time!
Starting today we will begin giving out the Moot verified badges so check your profile!
Here is an example of what it looks like:
Think you have what it takes to become Mootified? Fill out this application for us to review!
#MyApexSquad Event Rules!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in the “#MyApexSquad” event on Moot (the “Contest”), each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Naver Corporation (“Moot”), which are final and binding in all respects. Moot is responsible for the collection and selection of entries and the Promotion’s overall administration. Entrants should look solely to Moot with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open globally; all applications are eligible if they are 18
years of age or older. Employees of Moot and agents of Moot and its affiliated companies
and employees’ immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and
their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same
household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins February 22nd, 2019 8:30 AM PT and ends on March 11th, 2019 11:59 AM PDT (the “Contest Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: via Moot web & app service: To enter, you must have a valid Moot
account. If you do not have a Moot account, visit Moot (https://www.moot.us) and follow
the instructions to create an account, subject to terms determined by Moot. Moot is free,
however, data rates may apply if accessing from your mobile device. To enter the
Promotion, you must complete the following steps:
Step 1: Access Moot via web browser OR download the Moot mobile app
Step 2: Register & Log in to Moot service (web or mobile app)
Step 3: Post your response to the Apex Legends related question in the #MyApexSquad board
Step 4: Include the wording “#MyApexSquad” in the body of your post
To be valid, complete these four steps by March 11th, 2019 at 11:59 AM PDT.
4. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Entries will be disqualified if the participants used fake identities. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, phone number, or Facebook account. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. The authorized account holder of the email address, phone number, or Facebook account associated with the Moot account used to enter the Promotion is deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. PRIZE: ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) Prize Winners will be selected and will receive one of the following prizes: ("Grand Prize") FIVE (5) Grand Prize winners will receive a SteelSeries Siberia 800 Wireless Headset and $100 worth of Apex Coins in the form of a gift card, ("Runner Up") FIFTEEN (15) Runner Ups will receive $100 worth of Apex Coins in the form of a gift card, and ONE HUNDRED (100) extra winner will take home 500 Moot Coins. Please allow 1-2 weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Moot. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Contest shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. We recommend that you consult with your tax adviser if you have further questions. Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Moot reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Moot may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned as undeliverable.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize winners are chosen by upvotes, the Runner Ups are chosen based on quality by the Moot Team. The remaining winners are chosen randomly.
7. WINNER SELECTION: ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) winning entrants will be selected by Moot employees on or about March 11th, 2019. Winner selection is based on completing the steps shown under the Moot notice post asking users to respond to the Apex Legends related question at hand. Potential winning entrants will be contacted via Moot or Email. If a potential winning entrant is determined by Moot to be unqualified to participate in this Promotion or does not respond to Moot’s correspondence within 24 hours, the potential winning entrant may be disqualified.
8. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The potential winning entrant may be required to complete a Contest Prize Validation Agreement and Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Moot will be disqualified. If a potential winning entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the entrant resides, then that entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Moot’s inability to contact an entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Moot’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of any prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Moot’s and its agents’ right to use, publish and reproduce entrant’s name, city, state/province and country of residence, opinions, voice, photograph, likeness and image, including any video and other images and audio files obtained by Moot, and any other information submitted to Moot in connection with the Promotion, for the purposes of publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media and any distribution medium, including at Moot Conference, and create, use, publish and reproduce derivative works thereof (collectively, “Publicity Materials”) for the purpose of marketing and selling Moot, the Moot service, the compatibility of the Application and/or any related products or services on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. To the broadest possible extent, entrant waives any right entrant may have to inspect or approve the Publicity Materials, or the advertising or other copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which the Publicity Materials may be applied. Entrant grants to Moot all right, title and interest in any finished photographs, pictures, negatives, video, audio, recordings, reproductions and copies of the originals of any Publicity Materials, without any obligation for an accounting, payment or compensation, and further grant Moot the right to give, sell, transfer and exhibit the Publicity Materials in copies or facsimiles thereof, for advertising purposes, as it deems fit. Participants also allows Moot to track their activities for the purpose of selecting potential winners. The information that will be tracked by Moot are only number of contents including posts, comments, number of photos, and etc. Moot won't access to individual contents for any purposes.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning entrants are subject to Moot’s verification. Moot’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Moot is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Moot’s negligence. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the Promotion will be void. Moot has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Moot’s control affect the administration, security or proper conduct of the Promotion or Moot otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Moot is not responsible for changes to entrant’s contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, as determined by Moot, will be disqualified. Moot has the sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Moot has the sole discretion to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to Moot, the Promotion or any other entrant. Moot has no obligation to return any entry consideration, if applicable, submitted by a disqualified entrant.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrants release Moot and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Moot’s negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Moot, render entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
14. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or BAND in connection with this Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in San Mateo, California for the purposes of any suit related to the Promotion and waive any claim that they are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
15. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Moot Sweepstakes, Attention: 575 High Street, Suite #110, Palo Alto, CA 94301. Moot will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by April 11th, 2019.
16. SPONSOR: Naver Corporation, 575 High Street, Suite #110, Palo Alto, CA 94301
POPULAR Verified User Event!
Want to win 300 Moot Coins? Easy! All you have to do is enter our Mini-Moot-Event by doing the following:
1) Find verified users on our service (remember you can search now!)
2) Follow three verified users!
3) That's it!
We will be randomly selecting 300 users who complete the steps above to win 300 Moot Coins! The event starts today and runs until February 21st 11:59PM PST.
POPULAR Moot v2.8 Update!
Welcome to the Mooterdome! Today we are incredibly excited to announce the absolutely stunning new update v2.8 to our app! This update has several AMAZING new features. Check them out below!
1. New search bar at the top of the app! You can now search for posts, users, and games from a nifty search bar at the top of the app.
2. New Moot Coin Shop icon! Access the Moot Coin Shop from a new cute little icon at the top right of the home page. Get shopping Mooties! (And remember to buy your exclusive Valentine's Day items before they're gone 😘)
3. Verified users! Now famous personalities have a verified checkmark next to their name on Moot so you know it is really them! We also may have something else coming to verify the most popular users on Moot so keep your eyes peeled... 👀
4. New loading icon! Pretty slick, huh?
5. Personalized home page content! Home page content is now curated for you based on your interests. Neat!
And that-that-that-that's all folks! We hope you enjoy this awesome new update. Stay tuned for more amazing updates in the future as we continue to make Moot the best app in the world. And, as always, Happy Mooting!
Invite Event Winners!
The Invite #Event has officially commenced and the Moot Team has determined the winners!
Please see the list below to see if you are one of our grand prize winners!
20 TOP LINK SHARERS:
- Isaac Rakstad
- APX | DTG
- El Georgy10
- SupremeClouds [TRL]
- just die slow
10 RANDOM NEW USER WINNERS:
- Both lover
- Wow peen
Winners can expect a DM soon! Thank you all for participating and make sure to stay tuned for more events coming VERY soon!
Original event post:
POPULAR Announcing Partnership with Broken eSports!
Good morning Mooties! Today we are extremely excited to announce a new partnership with Broken eSports, an up and coming new esports organization that is making a splash in the Call of Duty World League (CWL)!
You can expect to see members from Broken eSports across Moot, but especially in the Call of Duty lounge. Broken eSports will also be expanding into other games throughout 2019! Check out their accounts below to follow members of the team and organization. Also, keep your eyes peeled for an event coming soon to celebrate this momentous partnership! 👀
Megatron (Team Captain):
You can also find Broken eSports on their twitter here:
Finally, check out the Broken eSports website by clicking below!
POPULAR New Items! (1/29/19)
Howdy, Mootners! There will be some new items in the shop starting today and we wanted y'all to be the first to know. Saddle on up and head on over to the Moot Coin Shop to swag out your profile! There's a link to the shop at the bottom of this post.
Here's a sneak peek of what's in the Moot Coin Shop. Can you collect all the Cowboy Hats?
Head to shop now!
Moot v2.7 Update!
Greetings Mootlings! If you haven't already, head on over to the App Store or Google Play now and update Moot because version 2.7 is now live! Read below to check out everything new.
1) Invite your friends to Moot and earn Moot Coins!
You can now invite your friends to join you on Moot! Just go to your profile and tap 'invite' to generate your unique invite URL. You can share this URL with your friends via text message, carrier pigeon, or any other conventional method. Every time a friend signs up with your URL you will both receive 300 Moot Coins. Far out!
2) Improved messaging UI!
Before, the keyboard would take up the whole screen when you went to direct message someone on our service. Now, you can view your past conversation and type a new message AT THE SAME TIME!
3) General bug fixes!
Just because Moot is the best app in the multiverse doesn't mean we're perfect, but with 2.7 we've taken a couple steps toward perfection. Our crack team of developers sought out some bugs and mercilessly squashed them in this update!
And tha-tha-thats all folks!
Updated Content Policy! (1/23/2019)
Good Morning Mootinam!
We wanted to let you all know that we've officially updated our Content Policy today! We didn't change anything major, but we'll summarize what's new for you here. You can also view the content policy in its entirety by following the link at the bottom of this post! Additionally you access the Content Policy at any time via a link at the bottom of the page on web or via your settings page on mobile.
-Clarified forms of harassment that will not be tolerated on Moot
-Added a section regarding account impersonating, which is not tolerated on Moot
-Added measures Moot Admins and Moderators can take to discourage behavior that violates the Content Policy
-Reformatted the Content Policy as a whole to make it clearer to users
POPULAR Want to Join the Moot Mod Squad?!
EDIT: The application is officially CLOSED! Thank you to all who applied. If you are chosen to join the Moot Mod Squad, the awesome admin Rue will reach out to you by February 15th. If you don't hear from Rue before or on the 15th you unfortunately were not selected to be a Moot Moderator at the time.
What’s up, Mooties and Mootlemen?
We’re excited to announce that we are seeking new Moderators to join our Moot Mod Squad! (NOTE: We are currently not looking for Moderators for the FORTNITE lounge or any of the games on our service via PLUG (you'll see a little P symbol denoting a lounge is on our service via PLUG)
Being a Mod will require a cool head, a steady hand, and a desire to constantly learn and grow both as an individual and as a part of our awesome Mod Squad!
If you think you may have what it takes please fill out the form below!
Responses will be collected for 2 weeks, and the form will close on February 6th, 2019 @ 11PM PST. We will reach out to successful applicants the following week thereafter!
New Lounges for Anthem, Brawl Stars, Gears of War, and Resident Evil!
Greetings beautiful members of the Moot Community. You spoke, we listened, and together we've breathed life into four new lounges! Below you will find links to the BRAND-NEW lounges here on Moot. Some of these games aren't even out yet, that's how fresh and up to date we are here at Moot! Check out the new lounges below:
Anthem: An open world MMORPG releasing on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on February 22nd, 2019.
Brawl Stars: A free to play arena fighter game available on iOS and Android.
Gears of War: A historic third person shooter franchise, with Gears of War 5 releasing sometime in 2019.
Resident Evil: An iconic entertainment franchise, with Resident Evil 2 releasing on January 25th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Don't see your favorite game?! Make sure to request it by visiting the Games List!
POPULAR Group DM Event!
*EDIT* This event is now over, Moot Coins will be given out to winners soon!
Want to win 200 Moot Coins? Easy! All you have to do is enter our Mini-Moot-Event by doing the following:
1) Find the perfect team for you on Moot by joining an LFT post!
2) Visit the Messages tab located at the bottom of the screen and enter your group chat!
3) Talk with your team and get ready to destroy the competition!
We will be randomly selecting 300 group chats to win 200 Moot Coins for each member! The event starts today and runs until January 14th 11:59PM PST so get out there and find the perfect team today!
Here are some direct link to the LFT boards of our most popular Lounges:
Call of Duty:
Red Dead Redemption:
POPULAR Moot v2.6 Update!
What is going on Moot Maniacs?! We recently released the 2.6 update and it includes some pretty darn cool things. Check them out below!
1) Group Messaging!
Finally group messaging is here! You can now gather up your dream team on Moot and talk to all of them at once to make sure no teammate is left behind! Head on over to the Messages tab to get started now.
2) Lounge Hashtags!
In certain Lounges you will now see trending hashtags at the top. Check out these popular hashtags to see some of the best content Moot has to offer, and be sure to include them in your posts to get the most amount of views!
Moot v2.5.0 Update
Greetings Mootlings! We're here today to announce a new update to our service that will improve your experience on our app, whether you're on iOS or Android! Check out the details below:
1) You can now save your LFT Preset! This means you can start finding teammates without wasting time re-inputting your preferred settings. Sweet!
2) See some of the best content on Moot, hand-picked to be on the home page of the App. Moot Picks is where we feature the best content creators on Moot. You can easily see some of the best of the best from your Home Page, and maybe even get featured yourself if you submit good enough content!
3) Finally, you will receive in-app notifications when you've found teammates using our LFT feature. This means you can browse the app after setting your LFT Preset and get notified right away when you've found teammates that match your criteria. Huzzah!
Moot v2.4.0 Update!
What is going on Mootopia?! Today we have a brand new update for both Android and iOS devices. Read below to see what is new:
1) New Holidays Items!
That's right! Even more holiday items are coming your way starting this coming Monday. Start saving up those precious Moot Coins today!
2) More Curated Content on the Home Page!
We are now showcasing certain users alongside some of their best posts on the Home Page. These users are the top content creators on Moot, and they could be you! If you want to be famous on Moot all you have to do is post good content consistently.
For example, here is how it looks for Marcus T:
3) Off Topic Lounge!
We have expanded the Off Topic board and turned it into its very own lounge!
Check it out here:
4) More New Member Quests!
For new Moot members we are offering fun and engaging Quests with big Moot Coin rewards! For those of you who are not new members, don't worry, we have Quests coming soon for you too!
Happy Mooting! 😎
POPULAR Moot's One Year Anniversary!
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! We call the entire Moot community here today to celebrate our one year anniversary coming up on December 15th! Our platform has blossomed so much over the year and our community has grown immensely. We are so excited to share such a special occasion with the greatest community on the internet!
In honor of the anniversary, we are giving EVERYONE the chance to earn a special title and badge, as well as 100 Moot Coins!
How to get gifts:
Title- Just login and view this post! The item will be in your inventory in about one day.
Badge & Coins- Comment on this post about your favorite time you have had on Moot in the past year! Your items should show up in your profile in about one day.
We will be running this event from today through December 19th (PST).
ALSO!! We have a VERY SPECIAL & RARE badge for the users who signed up around our launch date and are still active today! So if you think you are one of those users please watch for a push notification that will alert you when you have received your special badge!
Thank you all so much for being apart of our thriving community. We are thrilled to have all of you along for the ride! Stay classy Moot fam 😎