tommyflavio LV.9 Shotcaller
Oct 15, 2020, 09:24 AM 763 read

Anyone Else Experiencing XBox One X Crashing (Freeze then Shut Down) - Halo MCC Online Matchmaking

Just wondering if anyone else is having crashing issues like this with Halo Master Chief Collection (MCC)... Happening to most of us in my group... My Xbox One X is relatively new (bought it online from the MS store in April) and recently it will crash during online play (Group size of 3-4 in a party and private chat concurrently). I play Halo MCC about 3-4 nights a week for 2-3 hour sessions with my friends and, without any indication or warning, my system will freeze and then shut down about 10 seconds later. This delay allows me to tell my private party about the crash since I can still communicate with everyone until completely shuts down. I suppose the obvious response is that I have a defective system... But it is happening to 3 of us in our group at roughly this frequency. To be honest, I don't think I have witnessed my system crash with anything other than MCC. I'm assuming that it has something to do with MCC, but I wanted to see if anyone else is having a similar experience. TLDR; 3 different systems crash about once a week playing MCC Online matchmaking. Wondering if this is a new or known issue at all.

Comment 3

• NO NAME verified Oct 25, 2020, 04:45 PM

add me to friends.I accept all request,will be happy to play☺️
    tinyurl.com/y7au8u8b

• tommyflavio LV.9 Shotcaller Oct 31, 2020, 10:22 AM

gamertag? mines tommyflavio

• NoX LV.16 Shadow Nov 11, 2020, 12:11 PM
Home