Playworks Corp.(“Playworks”, “we” or “us”) respect your rights and our obligations regarding your privacy and personal information,
Except as otherwise stated, any such amendments will be automatically effective after they are initially posted.
1. Information We May Collect
1.1. Information Received Through Your SNS(Social Network Service) Account.
When you use or access the Game using a third party social networking service(“SNS), such as Facebook or Google +,
you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your SNS profile/ account as permitted by the terms of the SNS Platform and your privacy settings thereon.
The information you allow us to access varies depending upon the Game you use as well as the terms of the SNS Platform and your privacy settings thereon.
For example, Playworks may access and/or collect some or all of the following information from your SNS profile/account when you use or connect to the Game through your SNS account:
• Your first and last name
• Your profile picture or its URL
• Your user ID number, which is linked to publicly available information such as name and profile photo
• The login e-mail you provided to that SNS when you registered
Playworks may also access and/or collect some or all of the following information from your SNS profile/account when you use or connect to the Game through your SNS account:
• Your age or date of birth
• Your gender
• Your physical location and that of your access devices
• Other information about the hardware you may own
• The user ID numbers and other public data of your friends
• Your favorite websites and fan pages.
as well as the terms of the SNS Platform and your privacy settings thereon. .
1.2. Other Information Collected by the Game
Playworks will also record game play information including, without limitation, your high scores or game session duration. Any time you access the Game,
we may also collect aggregate information, including, without limitation:
• Internet protocol addresses
• Browser type
• Brower language
• Referring/exit pages and URLs
• Platform type
• Number of clicks
• Domain names
• Landing pages
• Pages viewed and the order of those pages
• The amount of time spent on particular pages
• The date and time of any of the activity listed above
Playworks uses the game play information and aggregate information to better tailor the Game to your interests, to provide you more efficient customer support, and to overall enhance the Game Service.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
Playworks may use the information we collect through your use of the Game for providing enhanced game services and promotional information regarding Game.
For example, we may use the information we collect in any of the following ways:
• Creating your Game Account and managing the account information;
• Informing you of (a) products, new products, services, features, promotions, enhancements, and updates regarding the Game and (b) updates to the Game Policy;
• Promoting and facilitating your use of the Game, including the targeted advertising and affiliate marketing;
• Marketing including sending you offers, promotion information, newsletters, local or push notifications, e-mail campaigns, and communications regarding new, improved or existing Game;
• Providing customer support and responding to user inquiries;
• Fulfilling your request and/or order for Game and our obligations under the Game Policy;
• Soliciting your input and feedback to improve user experience;
• Monitoring the technical functioning of the Game Service;
• Developing new and/or improved games, products, services or offerings;
• Analyzing market trends and user traffic;
• Trouble-shooting errors or issues with any of the Game; and
• Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or administrative orders.
Also, Playworks may combine your information in an attempt to provide you with a better user experience, to improve the quality and value of the Game Service and to analyze how the Game Service is used.
3. Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with certain third parties in the following circumstances:
Third Party Service Providers We may provide your information with third party companies that perform services on our behalf, including, without limitation, data analysis, marketing services, promotional events, e-mail campaigns, hosting services, and customer service or support. Such third party companies may access your personal information,
but are required to use it solely as directed by us for performing requested services.
We are partnering with R.O.C(“Gametopia”) for promotional events, customer service or support.
We will take commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that Business Partner use your information shared by us in compliance with any applicable laws.
If you wish to no longer have your personal information used by the Business Partners for their marketing purposes you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org(임시 메일 주소/추후 확정 필요) and we will facilitate your request to Business Partners.
Affiliate Marketing We may share your information with third party companies for affiliate marketing associated with the promotion of Game if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to conduct, administer,
or fulfill such a marketing activity. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such third party companies use your information shared by us in compliance with any applicable laws or regulation and
solely for the above-mentioned purposes.
If you wish to no longer have your personal information used by third party companies for their market purposes, you may contact us at email@example.com and we will facilitate your request to the Business Partners.
Advertising of Third Party Products/Services We will not actively share personal information with third party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless we obtain your consent. We may share
Safety, Security and Compliance with Law We may disclose your information to certain third parties if we reasonably believe that:
(a) we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (e.g., a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
(b) we are required to satisfy any applicable laws, regulations, or administrative orders;
(c) there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety condition of you, another person, or general public; and
(d) such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights or property of Playworks.
Sale or Merger In the event that Playworks undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or the substantiation portion of its assets,
we may transfer all of your information you have provided, including personal information, to the successor organization in such transition if permitted by and done in accordance with any applicable law.
If material changes to Playworks’s privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, we will notify you the business transition prior to transferring your personal information.
4. Change/Delete Your Information
4.1. Membership Withdrawal
If you choose to Membership Withdrawal, we will immediately delete your account information. Even after your Account is terminated or deleted some or
all of your information may still remain visible to others, including but not limited to any information that has been incorporated into any User Contents or copied, stored or disseminated by you or other users.
6. Security of Your Information
Playworks takes commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, sensitive data that you share and we collect and store.
Despite our efforts to enhance a security level of the Playworks Service, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
We strongly encourage you not to share your account password with any third parties for any reasons. Also please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure,
so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums. If you have questions regarding the security measures of the Game Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Our Policy Concerning Children
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should not use the Game Service at any time.
If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from such children, we will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such information from our records.