SoloDev LV.3 GameManager
Mar 25, 2021, 10:30 PM 370 read

[FAQ] Save and Load

notice

Hello. I'm a [GM]SoloDev.   Because the translator is used, the contents may be awkward. Please understand. ^^ 因為使用了翻譯器,所以內容可能很笨拙。   敬請諒解。^^   We'll let you know how to keep your account secure. 我們會告訴您如何確保帳戶安全。   You can resolve the following: 您可以解決以下問題:   Q. I want to move my account to another phone. A. Yes. However, it's possible on same platform. (between Android and Android, between iPhone and iPhone ) 問:我想將我的帳戶移到另一部手機上。 答:是的。 但是,它可以在同一平台上實現。 (Android和Android之間,iPhone和iPhone之間)   Q. I have two smartphones and I want to use them on both sides. A. Yes. 問:我有兩部智能手機,我想在兩邊使用它們。 答:是的。   Q. I want to factory reset a smartphone, but I am afraid that the game data will be erased. A. Don't worry. All data is stored on the server. 問:我想重置智能手機,但我擔心遊戲數據會被刪除。 答:別擔心。 所有數據都存儲在服務器上。   First, let's look at how to save. 首先,我們來看看如何保存。   1. Are you in an the Unknown Village? Press the Option Button in the top right corner. 1. 你在一個未知的村莊嗎? 按右上角的“選項”按鈕。

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 2

2. At the bottom of the options, there is the Save Button. 2. 在選項的底部,有“保存”按鈕。

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 4

3. Please read the explanation. Press the Save button. 3. 請閱讀說明。 按“保存”按鈕。

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 6

4. Do you see the green number? It's a "Save code". This code is essential when importing account information. I take a screenshot. 4. 你看到綠色號碼了嗎? 這是一個“保存代碼”。 導入帳戶信息時,此代碼至關重要。 我截了一個截圖。

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 8

Your game data has been saved well. ^^ 您的遊戲數據已妥善保存。^^   So let's see how to load it. 那麼讓我們看看如何加載它。   1. After running the newly installed game, press the option button. 1. 運行新安裝的遊戲後,按選項按鈕。

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 10

2. At the bottom of the options, there is the Load Button. 2. 在選項的底部,有加載按鈕。

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 12

3. Please read the explanation once. Touch the center transparent bar and enter the Save Code. Please enter a number only. 3. 請閱讀一次解釋。 觸摸中央透明條,然後輸入保存代碼。 請輸入一個號碼。

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 14

4. Please press the OK button. 4. 請按OK按鈕。

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 16

5. If successful, a dialog will appear as shown below. 5. 如果成功,將出現如下所示的對話框。

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 18

6. You will be connected to the recovered account. End! 6. 您將連接到已恢復的帳戶。 結束!

UnknownHERO: notice - [FAQ] Save and Load image 20

So far, I have learned about the save / load function. 到目前為止,我已經了解了保存/加載功能。   Thank you. 謝謝。   ( If you are using a game on iPhone, enter "/ save" or "/ load" into the chat window. ) ( 如果您在iPhone上使用遊戲,請在聊天窗口中輸入“/ save”或“/ load”。 )  

Comment 1

• gamer142442346 LV.1 Mootie Dec 2, 2021, 10:15 PM

Good game

Home