Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless
Jan 30, 2021, 07:38 AM 131 read

What’s your favourite area outta the soulsborne series

I personally have 3 areas that are all from different games but today imma talk about one area and that is

Dark Souls: General - What’s your favourite area outta the soulsborne series  image 2

one is Anor Londo from Dark souls from just the scenery alone is just so magnificent to look at, including the overall level design on how much you could even explore. What also make this area one of my favourites THE BOSSES, dynamic duo Ornstein & Smough .

Dark Souls: General - What’s your favourite area outta the soulsborne series  image 4

Not time only the boss fight could be ‘’difficult pun attended’’ , which is one of the first bosses in the game that I had a roadblock, means it took awhile to beat them in my first play- through. Other then that the boss ost is just so enchanted. If y’all don’t remember how it sounded well here’s a video https://youtu.be/Nsps0I58yUM

There’s so much more to talk about this area but that just make this post super long 😅 so I’ll just continue it another post with a different area to talk about

Comment 0

Home