Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless
Jan 21, 2021, 08:35 PM 144 read

Imma just leave this here(about the dark souls lounge)

What thing imma remember the most from moot is this lounge THE DARK SOULS LOUNGE. Man the grind I did to get to first on the legend board and to stay up there unit the end really means something.

Dark Souls: General - Imma just leave this here(about the dark souls lounge) image 2

Was able to meet and help a lot of players on this lounge during my year on here , I’ve also made many moot/ dark souls friends here as well :D

Dark Souls: General - Imma just leave this here(about the dark souls lounge) image 4

thank you y’all who viewed, like and commented on any of my posts through out my time on this lounge . From now on I will try to post some more dark souls content until the day comes moot is no more 💯

Comment 13

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 22, 2021, 12:26 AM

your advice was the most valued of the lot, so I come to you with one more question... any suggestions on how to beat lorian and lothric?

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Jan 22, 2021, 04:34 AM

Ah true say Excellent question I haven’t fought that boss in a while but the lorian is weak to lighten but very weak to |)yro attack , a tactic I would do any time Lorain does that teleporting attack roll as do you see him raise his sword and get behind both of them and just stike the boss with heavy or rapid attacks to stagger the boss . When |)hase two happens try as possible not to get hit by his straight Aoe fire slash cause there’s a chance that can stun you bad into a deadly combo what can be insta death but whenever the older twin the on
    lorian those that light strike attack lorian is gonna either try to teleport straight after or do that lunge attack so it’s best if you try to perfect roll so you can get a chant to get at least 4 decent hits before he does his swing attack.

A weapon what makes the boss fight easier is any stable ultra Greatsword I’d mainly go with the original Greatsword with a dark buff then stack it with dark weapon art Or lighting blade .

I hope this helps you my dude and save travels on your journey

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 22, 2021, 11:01 PM

really i was thinking of using a bleed weapon against him, but I never seem to get it to proc, so I guess ill try the greatsword strat, seems its time for lothric knight greatsword again :P

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Jan 23, 2021, 01:14 AM

Yessir, ay the bleed tec works but you have to invest a lot of dex and luck.

Sweet that Greatsword will do the job for sure , good luck bro

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 23, 2021, 02:11 AM

i have been wanting to infuse my lothric greatsword but I don't know which to do, got any tips?

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Jan 23, 2021, 02:34 AM

Hmm infusion for the lothric , I’ll either pick outta these 3. heavy infusion if my overall STR is high / refined if both STR&DEX are particularly even / Raw infusion what I think is best for any kind of weapon bluff cause it strengthens the overall attack when bluff what can make a high damage score.

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 23, 2021, 02:42 AM

Åj Bankz^^  my strength is about 36, my dex is about 25, raw gems are not that good :(

but I do believe the refined would be nice, but would lightning or blessed be any good

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Jan 23, 2021, 02:59 AM

TheMangledKing  Oh alright , I forgot raw infusion is only good when you have very high STR . But yeah definitely refined or lighting would be good, same as bless

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 23, 2021, 03:23 AM

Åj Bankz^^  thanks, at the moment in stuck in the corrupt kings garden, trying to get a item, but i forgot what i was looking for :P

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Jan 23, 2021, 04:07 AM

TheMangledKing  You’re welcome brobro, damn I hate when that happens especially in areas liIke that

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Jan 23, 2021, 04:14 AM

Åj Bankz^^  its been difficult with the cathedral knights and all :P

• Shikayuu 影の悪魔 LV.31 Shadow Jan 23, 2021, 03:31 AM

Hmmm

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Jan 23, 2021, 04:05 AM

Hmm indeed

Home