dark souls 2 ;-;
why does this game have to be so brutal!
so to explain, about a week ago I went to a game stop and got me some new games, most notably i got shadow of mordor and dark souls 2: scholar of the first sin. well I have been playing dark souls for the better part of the week, and I just reached drangleic. to explain my troubles I will use the shortest words I know in my expanded vocabulary *inhales* pardon my language but FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK the ruin sentinels FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK dark resistance FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK the royal rat authority FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK those tiny pigs in majula that's is all I have to say :P
- hannah_banana LV.20 I'm a Bot Nov 24, 2020, 01:15 PM
What is it about 🤣
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Nov 25, 2020, 03:09 AM
death, and my dying a lot and getting saltier then the Atlantic ocean :P
- hannah_banana LV.20 I'm a Bot Nov 25, 2020, 06:12 AM
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Nov 26, 2020, 01:26 AM
to be honest i made this post in the heat of passion so I don't know what I was thinking of making it :P
- Sonyae LV.25 Warrior Nov 26, 2020, 08:22 AM
and FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Dark souls 2.
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Nov 30, 2020, 11:00 PM
true that, im currently on the dlcs and let me tell you
FUCK brume tower
and FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK those ice guys from frozen eleum loyce ;-;
- Sonyae LV.25 Warrior Dec 1, 2020, 01:16 AM
i didn’t even like dark souls 2 that being said, I ended up selling it. maybe i should buy it once more and complete it.
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 1, 2020, 01:22 AM
well if you get the scholar edition beware sometime you could get a glitch during the download of the installation pack where nothing changes but you still get the dlcs.
it happened to me, I found out while fighting freja for I saw in one video the torch stopped spiders attacks, but it only partially worked and I got fucked thrice over ;-;
- Sonyae LV.25 Warrior Dec 1, 2020, 01:23 AM
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 1, 2020, 01:25 AM
yup so i became a fire longsword noob for the entire first half of the game until i got the black knight greatsword and the dull ember in iron keep for duff ;-;
- Sonyae LV.25 Warrior Dec 1, 2020, 01:26 AM
TheMangledKing lmao, when fighting frija just move between the two heads.
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 1, 2020, 01:30 AM
Sonyae yeah i tried that, but while moving near her legs i get super slow, but i was able to do it thanks to that delayed fireball spell, threw one of those down while kiting the little spiders and they were gone leaving me and freya, allowing me to fuck her up with my fire scythe :P
- gamer837624174 LV.4 Lurker Nov 27, 2020, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the party buddy 😂
- ⠀ LV.16 Wizard Dec 2, 2020, 04:06 PM
Sorry but I didn't have that kinda sentiment when I played souls games... maybe I'm a masochist huh?
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 2, 2020, 11:16 PM
i dont really get mad at the souls games, but some of the bosses, like orenstein, ruin sentinels, the four kings. and the areas like dukes archive ;-;
but hey that's just my feelings, dark souls 2 sucks for me :/
- Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Nov 24, 2020, 02:17 PM
Bruh dark souls 2 is my favorite out of the 3 because on how brutal and good the combat system is
But the game can be a living hell, lol the ruin sentinels I beaten that boss many times and I still struggle against them 😅🤧
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Nov 25, 2020, 03:08 AM
I just found the room under drangleic castle, I killed the stone sentinels and opened all the room, just to find there were 5 ruin sentinels down so I was pretty infuriated when I made this post :P
- Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Nov 25, 2020, 03:12 AM
Understandable, it’s interesting that those ruin sentinels are very weak to |)yro and their good to farm souls
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Nov 25, 2020, 03:22 AM
yes they are but what sucks is that there are 5 of them in a room full of fire-resistant poise gods ;-;
though I am loving the game for sure, especially the smelter demon, the funniest boss so far(besides from Ornstein :P), plus I have fallen in love with the dark black scorpion stinger definitely the most fun weapon in the game so far
- Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Nov 25, 2020, 03:33 AM
Agreed but if you have a high level int and faith build you should be able to break those poise gods same as heavy weapons.
Glad you’re enjoying the game man :D . Yoo that weapon is pretty cool can’t
Lie but yo the coolest weapon for me are the bone fist especially when you’re able to a power stance with them the R2 attack turns into a hadoken which gives a knock back aspect to it :D
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Nov 25, 2020, 04:59 AM
yeah, just got me a dark malformed skull +5 and it stun locks them and kills them in three hits
i will have to find that weapon to try it out, definitely sounds cool, plus I remember the dragon bone fist from dark souls one was pretty baller so this one should be just as much XD
- Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Nov 25, 2020, 06:07 AM
TheMangledKing Ayy Neat :D malformed skull is such a good weapon. The bone fist is in the Ivory king dlc what can be access from in the shrine of winter area and the weapon should be located in the second bonfire of that area
- TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Nov 26, 2020, 01:25 AM
Åj Bankz^^ sweet i havent gotten very far in that dlc as i have in sanctum but i will certainly go check it out
- LittleBen LV.29 Bamboozled Nov 25, 2020, 06:10 AM
t h e l o l i