[GM] Orcan LV.3 GameManager
Mar 7, 2022, 10:29 AM 538 read

[UPDATE] Patch Notes 2022.03.10

Notice

Patch Note:   Contents:   ◆ Card Adjustment Skills adjusted for SSS+ cards as described below:

Dragon Chronicles: Notice - [UPDATE] Patch Notes 2022.03.10 image 2

Alphonse   ○ Vampiric Imprint - Before: Cooldown 5 seconds - After: Cooldown 7 seconds   ○ Blood Transfusion - Before: Increases Damage Done and Hit Chance of an ally by 30% for 5 seconds, and decreases Damage Reduced and Dodge Chance by 20% - After: Increases Damage Done and, Hit Chance of an ally by 30% for 5 seconds, and Recovery by 50%   ○ Lick Wounds - Before: When you are bleeding, If your turn comes to attack Increases your Damage Done and Attack Speed by 20% for 3 seconds. - After: When you are bleeding, If your turn comes to attack Increases your ATK and Attack Speed by 20% for 3 seconds.   ○ Touch of Blood - Before: Upon Normal Attack, Inflicts additional damage by 25% of your current HP. When Using Skill, Increases your Max HP by 20% for 7 seconds, and inflicts damage on yourself by 20% of the current HP. (The increasing HP effect cannot be removed.) - After: Upon Normal Attack, Inflicts additional damage by 25% of your current HP. When Using Skill, Increases your Max HP by 20% for 8 seconds. (The increasing HP effect cannot be removed.)  

Dragon Chronicles: Notice - [UPDATE] Patch Notes 2022.03.10 image 4

Banshee   ○ Ambush - Before: Inflicts Amplified Damage on an enemy by 110% of ATK. When target is in Taunt state Marks all enemies for 5 seconds. ( Additionally removes 2 Buffs from all enemies for 2 seconds. - After: Inflicts damage on an enemy by 120% of ATK. When target is in Taunt state Marks all enemies for 4 seconds. (This effect cannot be removed.) Additionally removes 2 buffs from all enemies for 2 seconds.   ○ Requiem - Before: When the battle begins Increases Damage Done of all allies by 25% for 5 seconds. (This effect cannot be removed.) Upon Critical Hit, Increases Damage Done of all allies by 10% for 3 seconds. - After: When the battle begins, Marks all enemies for 5 seconds. (This effect cannot be removed.) When allies Attack, When the target is Marks, damages ATK by 50%.  

Dragon Chronicles: Notice - [UPDATE] Patch Notes 2022.03.10 image 6

Calperion   ○ Flame of Conviction - Before: Inflicts damage on all enemies by 100% of ATK, and gives 2 Crests of Chaos. When target is in Mark state Inflicts Piercing Attack damage by 50% of ATK. - After: Inflicts damage on all enemies by 100% of ATK and gives 2 Crests of Despairs. When target is bleeding, Inflicts Piercing Attack damage by 50% of ATK.   ○ Light of Acheron - Before: When your HP is above 50%, Increases ATK by 15%. Each time you carry out a command Removes 1 debuff from from you. On Death, Removes 2 buffs from all enemies, and Marks them for 5 seconds. (This effect cannot be removed.) - After: When Battle begins Increases Counter Attack Chance of all allies by 30%. Each time you carry out a command Removes 1 debuff from from you. On Death, Removes all buffs from all enemies.   ○ Roar of Fire Dragon - Before: When Attacking, Fills your Action Power by 40% for 1 second. (Applies every 5 seconds.) When Struck, Increases your Damage Reduced by 50% for 1 second. (Applies every 3 seconds.) When Struck, Increases Counter Attack Chance of all allies by 15% for 3 seconds. (Applies every second.) Upon Counter Attack, Increases ATK of all allies by 25% for 3 seconds. (Applies every 2 seconds) - After: When Struck, Increases your Damage Reduced by 50% for 1 second. (Applies every 3 seconds.) When Struck, Increases Counter Attack Chance of all allies by 15% for 3 seconds. (Applies every second.) Upon Counter Attack, Inflicts damage to an enemy by 50% of ATK, and Stuns the enemy for 1 second. (This effect is applied every 2 seconds.)     ◆ Expanded Tower of Souls ○ Upper Levels extended to Floor 90. ○ First Clear Rewards: - Floor 82: Card EXP Potion V x10 - Floor 83: Glaring Soulstone x5 - Floor 84: 1 Sealed Carnage Set Equipment Summons - Floor 85: Card EXP Potion V x10 - Floor 86: Saint's Powder x5 - Floor 87: Blue Gem x300 - Floor 88: Card EXP Potion V x10 - Floor 89: Enhancing Soulstone x5 - Floor 90: SSS Card x2   ○ Repeatable Clear Rewards: - Floor 82: 8,000 Gold - Floor 83: 8,000 Gold - Floor 84: 20,000 Gold - Floor 85: 8,000 Gold - Floor 86: 8,000 Gold - Floor 87: 20,000 Gold - Floor 88: 8,000 Gold - Floor 89: 8,000 Gold - Floor 90: 20,000 Gold   ○ Conquest Rewards added. - 252 Stars: Dull Runestone Selection Chest (10) x1 - 261 Stars: Red Card x2 - 270 Stars: Radiant Ruin Set Equipment x1   ○ The rates of bonus effect that apply as the failure of attempts are increased as below: - Floor 1~9: 0.50% (the same) - Floor 10~18: 0.50% (from 0.40%) - Floor 19~27: 0.50% (from 0.30%) - Floor 28~36: 0.50% (from 0.20%) - Floor 31~54: 0.50% (from 0.10%) - Floor 55~81: 0.50% (from 0.05%) - Floor 82~90: 0.10%     ◆ 5 collections of ‘Hero’s Book’ added. ○ Three brothers of Heavenium: HP +150 - Heavenium Buster (Lv.60/+3), Hevenium Guardian (Lv.60/+3), Heavenium Maximum (Lv.60/+3) ○ Sisters of Harald Village: ATK +100 - Bella (Lv.60/+3), Melina (Lv.60/+3) ○ Soul Harvester: DEF +150 - Ophelia (Lv.60/+3), Duke (Lv.60/+3), Nifrid (Lv.60/+3) ○ The Last Day of October: Critical Hit Chance +2.10% - Alphonse (Lv.60/+3), Banshee (Lv.60/+3), Marianne (Lv.60/+3) ○ Tired Angels: Recovery Done +2.59% - Tears (Lv.60/+3), Minuel (Lv.60/+3), Garciella (Lv.60/+3), Angelicara (Lv.60/+3), Maiden Lavica (Lv.60/+3), Maiden Lavine (Lv.60/+3), Maiden Laviness (Lv.60/+3)   ◆ Equipment Skill ○ The skills that grant crest will no longer appear from weapon equipment skills. - Impartment: Chaos I - Impartment: Despair I - Impartment: Destruction I - Impartment: Chaos II - Impartment: Despair II - Impartment: Destruction II   Events: ◆ New Hero's Book SSS+ Card Chance Up Event ○ Period: Until 03/24 07:00 (UTC) ○ Details: - During the event period, the chance to get SSS+ at New Hero's Book increases from Red Card. (Three Brothers of Heavenium/Sisters of Harald Village/The Last Day of October/Soul Harvester/Tired Angels) - The chance up event does not apply to red cards acquired from special seasons and event stores. (ex. Lucky Red Card, Halloween Red Card, Black Friday Red Card, New Year Red Card, etc.)   ◆ Acquire Red Gems! ○ Period: Until 03/21 00:00 (UTC) ○ Details: - During the event period, acquire red gems to complete missions and get lots of rewards!   ◆ Red Gems Payback ○ Period: Until 03/21 00:00 (UTC) ○ Details: - During the event period, use Red Gems to get Red Gem payback!   ◆ Cherry Blossom Special Mission! ○ Period: Until 03/24 07:00 (UTC) ○ Details: - Complete the given missions and win various rewards! - When completed a mission, a new mission will be given after 4 hours.   ◆ [Special Dungeon] Catch the Golden Goblin! ○ Period: Until 03/24 07:00 (UTC) ○ Details: - Complete the missions and collect points to get various rewards!   ◆ Collect Noah's Gift Coupon ○ Period: Until 03/17 00:00 (UTC) ○ Details: - Collect the Coupons scattered throughout the World Dungeons and exchange them for various rewards!   ◆ Burning Weekend! ○ Period: < The 2nd, 3rd, 4th Weekend of March > - 03/12 00:00 - 03/14 00:00 (UTC) - 03/19 00:00 - 03/21 00:00 (UTC) - 03/26 00:00 - 03/28 00:00 (UTC) < The 1st Weekend of April > - 04/02 00:00 - 04/04 00:00 (UTC) ○ Details: During the event period, the event buff will be given to all Adventurers. - Gold +100% - EXP +100% - Soulstone Drop +100% - Equipment Drop +100% ○ These event buffs can be piled together with Membership, guild, and item buff.   Merchandises:   ◆ Super Limited Red Gem Package ○ Period: Until 03/21 00:00 (UTC) ○ Purchase limit of 3 packs during the period

Dragon Chronicles: Notice - [UPDATE] Patch Notes 2022.03.10 image 8

  ◆ New Hero's Book Package ○ Period: Until 03/24 07:00 (UTC) ○ Purchase limit of 15 packs during the period

Dragon Chronicles: Notice - [UPDATE] Patch Notes 2022.03.10 image 10

  ◆ Big-Deal Synthesis Limited Package ○ Period: Until 03/24 07:00 (UTC) ○ Purchase limit of 5 packs during the period

Dragon Chronicles: Notice - [UPDATE] Patch Notes 2022.03.10 image 12

  ◆ Noah's Special Gift Package ○ Period: Until 03/24 00:00 (UTC) ○ Purchase limit of 3 packs during the period

Dragon Chronicles: Notice - [UPDATE] Patch Notes 2022.03.10 image 14

Comment 0

Home