[GM] Purin LV.12 GameManager
Jan 18, 2021, 02:24 PM 123 read

📌Update Preview: January Update

Notice
Dragon Chronicles: Notice - 📌Update Preview: January Update   image 1

📌Update Preview: January Update   ☆ 🆕"Dragon Chronicles" @ Moot! Join the latest Official Community! [URL: https://moot.us/lounges/418/] ☆ New SSS+ Cards🃏: Build a powerful Deck with the "The Mysterious High-Elf🧝‍♀️" and the "The Magician🧙 of the Light". ☆ 5th Theme of Heavenial⚜️ Elite Mode: Defeat the Mysterious Boss that appeared 'Sky High Relics'!   Adventurers! Are you ready?🦹‍♂️

Comment 4

• Anne Anderson LV.2 Lurker Jan 19, 2021, 04:14 AM

hi there i was wodering how to awaken a purple card for the second time?

• Sou Trickster LV.6 Assassin Jan 19, 2021, 07:16 AM

you mean the second stars awakening? you need awakening stone, can be found from adventure lab. also you need the cards to have 2 stars first before you could use awakening.

• Anne Anderson LV.2 Lurker Jan 20, 2021, 01:48 AM

yes i have all those things but i dont know what else i need with the stones, the first time it's purple soulstones but have no idea on the second...thanks for replying by the way and i love the game

• BRI4RIUS LV.3 Lurker Jan 24, 2021, 05:46 PM

Hi. You're gonna need purple awakening stones plus the same type os soulstones you want to awaken. or it works with the same race too as far as I know. example : if you want to Awaken Bellistra you're gonna need the awakening stones and Bellistra soulstones or soulstones of devil race.

Home