IGN: YUFIE

One time I emptied the sugar canister and replaced it with salt when my roommate made lemonade.
After squeezing the lemons into the water pitcher, she added the "sugar" and after mixing she tasted a spoonful and wondered why it wasn't sweet.
I said maybe the lemons we got were extra extra sour so she added more of the "sugar".
I kept biting my lip to keep from laughing and eventually she caught on, tasted the "sugar" itself and realized it was salt lol.
Good thing I love salty lemonade haha...I had to drink it 😃

IGN: YUFIE
YUFIE
YUFIE YUFIE
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

Id: Chantalie

I really love to eat 😋😋

So I told myself I would eat less so I wouldn't gain weight.

But when I started eating my favourite food , it suddenly disappeared from my mind 😆😆

After I had eaten and was full , then I suddenly remembered that I should eat little .

I really blame myself every time for not going through with my plan. Hahaha 😂😂😂😂

Id: Chantalie
Chantalie
Chantalie Chantalie
LV.20 Rare Candy 1mo

Ign RIABELS

My best lie is probably about lucky box

My boyfriend ask me what did you get in luckybox
I Told him Ow God I'm so lucky I got some building materials woooooohhhhhh ....
But the truth is its really hurts my heart
My soul my esophagus my brains

Ign RIABELS
Ign RIABELS
ItsYourGirlRia❤
ItsYourGirlRia❤ ItsYourGirlRia❤
LV.13 Chief 1mo

IGN: Chelle05

Back in college I told my family that I got into the Dean’s List and will get a discount in my tuition fee for the next semester (I was in Nursing school). I told them I only got a 10% discount when in fact it was actually 25% 😅. So when I enrolled the next semester I got the money (15%) and put it in my savings account. I somehow felt bad about it so I studied hard to make up for it.

IGN: Chelle05
Chelle05
Chelle05 Chelle05
LV.15 Chief 1mo

IGN:Anasako19

In 1 April 2019 , this is my best lie, morning i call my BF, i say i hate he, and he want cry! I shut up the call, i eat, and i call all my friend, i say to them, if i sick and yeah, they shock, i say i must just in home, and not can join my friend birth, and my friend call is gone, i ready for party hehe! >< Day is want to be night, i ready for surprise! My BF is there, so i want to say sorry for he, i use a mask, so nobody can know who me, and when my friend come to me, i say happy April fools! And we laugh together, i say sorry to my BF to of course, and mm i want to say something but... I just kidding! Happy April fools guys... Sorry late btw :v

IGN:Anasako19
Anasako19
Anasako19 Anasako19
LV.21 S 1mo

IGN : XALEN

I'm a freelance scriptwriter (film & dramas) . Last time, I promised to my mum that I would like to treat her and family when I get my first payment of the script that I made since I was graduated last year. One day; I went home, after almost 2 months can't back home because of Covid-19. I brought mum and families to our favourite restaurant near the beach, I bought them dinner; but after I paid, my mum keep asking me. Is it fine? Do you really got the paycheck? I said, I do(actually I didn't get any payment yet till now). Don't need to worry about. Just pray for me, I will get new project for next time and bring them to somewhere nice. But my mum doubted in me. I tried to build her trust, and she thanked to me alot with hugs and almost crying. I saw her tears in her eyes make me felt bad because of a LIE but until today I'm feeling so thankful that finally I used my money to pay our dinner. My parents always refused when I give them pocket money or, pay something for them. :(

IGN : XALEN
XALEN
XALEN XALEN
LV.12 Chief 1mo

Ign: AnRuoMei

The best lie that I did ever in my life is that I told my mom that I would be in school doing some research for school requirements. But the truth is I went hiking with my friends. Haha 🤣🤣

Shhh don't tell her okay? 🤐😜

AnRuoMei
AnRuoMei AnRuoMei
LV.18 Fearless 1mo

IGN: Beeeccaaa

Here's my best lie:

Me: I will never ever spin again! I'm just wasting my rubies!!!! ಠᴥಠ
After a few hours ...
Me: Got this income decor on my first try. 🤭
Nye nye nye ~ #MarupokBeLike 🙉🤣

Beeeccaaa
Beeeccaaa Beeeccaaa
LV.14 Chief 1mo

IGN: RAVENLY

My friend ask me, if MSB ever lag.

And I replied “Nah, they never did.”

IGN: RAVENLY +1
IGN: RAVENLY
ʀᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ
ʀᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ
LV.20 S 1mo

IGN shizunata

I once lied to my younger brother, at that time my hand was injured due to an accident, then he took care of me & helped me do this & that. It took a long time for my hands to recover, And I got used to being helped by him.

Until one day, when I feel better, I still pretend to be sick 😂 and he believed. Finally, he found out I was just pretending, he scolded me while laughing 😂 because he felt fooled, unfortunately it wasn't April, so I couldn't use April Fools' Day as the reason I lied 😂

📝 This story is not to be emulated 👌😅

IGN shizunata
shizunata
shizunata shizunata
LV.22 Best Squadmate 1mo

IGN: RIKZ

When I bought something pricey (for me) as a reward for myself for working hard, I told my mom that "it's cheap" or "it's discounted".

IGN: RIKZ
Rikz
Rikz Rikz
LV.16 Professional Noob 1mo

Ign: Jara0225

The best lie that I did was said that I'll diet. But, in the end of the day I still eat lots of food! And then, telling to myself "Nah! I'll just do it tomorrow."😂 Haha!

Ign: Jara0225
Jara0225
Jara0225 Jara0225
LV.14 Chief 1mo

ID : ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ

Whenever ITCHI, Joeiced and Daici asked me why I so easily got LB pt. I told them I worship Benny 1st before I spin. And they actually believe me 😛😛

ID : ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ
ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ
ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ
LV.21 Monster 1mo

ign ARCtheLAD

once I posted I have 10 lvl 10 luxury store for free pt, highest daily visits ever hahaha

ign ARCtheLAD
ARCtheLAD
ARCtheLAD ARCtheLAD
LV.16 Sage 1mo

ID: JWKARMEN

The April Fool day jokes n lies I have made to my friend yesterday was I told my friends that we should go back to college, instead of study at home.🤣 When she replied noted and go back to college then she only realised that it was a joke.

ID: JWKARMEN
JWKARMEN
JWKARMEN JWKARMEN
LV.13 Chief 1mo

Ign : Laferiza

I complained that I ran out of money in the my room, and then my mother overheard it.
She asked "didn't I just give you money?"
"yeah, I used to buy some snacks" I replied.
I can't possibly say that the money was spent on game top-ups.

Sorry mom 😞

Ign : Laferiza
Laferiza
Laferiza Laferiza
LV.21 S 1mo

ID : joeiced

my best lie is when i always said to myself i won't buy rubies anymore but then when @Manager Benny posted a cute LB pt and that time i don't have much rubies theeennn i buy it again and keep repeating 😭🤪 Benny pleaaaseee be nice to me 🙏🙏

ID : joeiced
joeiced
joeiced joeiced
LV.17 Sage 1mo

Ing: SynShine

Whenever I have a class in school, my professor gives super drowsy lectures...
So that whole class, I just had a dream and I had no idea what my teacher was talking about. When the teacher finished, he always asked us if we understood what he had taught us. And all we could say was: "Understood!"
If we were to tell the truth, the professor would teach us his lesson again!
P/s: Don't tell my professor, I still want to be a good student of the professor🤭🕺

Ing: SynShine
SynShineVN
SynShineVN SynShineVN
LV.9 Super Star 1mo

IGN : Trisaur

The worst lie probably goes to when people leave message on my guestbook, i will only reply days later with " sorry i missed out your message because i am busy in real life". but in actual i am just lazy. Sorry friend but you know i love you all XDD.

xoxo
Trisaur.

IGN : Trisaur
Trisaur
Trisaur Trisaur
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

IGN: LettucEAT

I told my mum I will stop playing My Secret Bistro and focus on my studies 🙊
shhhh..🤫 help me keep my bistro a secret, will ya?

IGN: LettucEAT
MolangHATESme
MolangHATESme MolangHATESme
LV.6 Nomad 1mo

Ign: oPanda

To be honest, im really rare to lie... (Wait. Is that lie?) So, i need make made up lie story for joining this contest 🐼 (or maybe im telling your truth?). After all, Lie & Truth is two sides of the same coins. So, is this contest is also a lie?
Well, only the benny know. PS. i got 300 rubies from benny to write this post (in my dream).
Wait, so where's my lie story? Oh, is on the first sentence 👀.

Ign: oPanda
oPanda
oPanda oPanda
LV.9 Nomad 1mo

IGN: LAICHEE

My best lie that I did so far is that, I told everyone that I'm alright even though it really hurts like hell inside. :X

IGN: LAICHEE
Laichee
Laichee Laichee
LV.6 Nomad 1mo

"The 🍼 Milk Thief" IGN: JEVILENE

A colleague I lived with 3 years ago thought I was stealing milk out of the fridge. I told her it couldn’t have been me since I’m allergic and has lactose intolerance to dairy, and now I still can’t eat dairy in front of her or anyone from that friend group. She even made me a dairy free cake for my birthday before. Haha LoL

The guilt is eating me, FYI I never stole her milk though.. 😤 #NOTME

"The 🍼 Milk Thief" IGN: JEVILENE
JEVILENE
JEVILENE JEVILENE
LV.19 Dream Chaser 1mo

IGN: Yvia

I don't know what is my best lie, but lying to someone is not good. I know this for myself and still I lied. Lol

One of the lies I said is when I said to my parents I'm gonna go sleep but instead I went out and went to party with my friends. This happened when I'm in my apartment far away from them because I am studying.

Honestly, I don't regret any of my lies because I know what I'm doing and I know I will be responsible for myself. I'm just scared I might get caught. Haha anyways, don't ever ever lie to your partner or to anyone that will harm both parties. Am i make sense? It's contradicting right? Lol

Happy April Fool's day everyone and stay safe always! ♡

IGN: Yvia
Yvia
Yvia Yvia
LV.21 Wizard 1mo

IGN : kaaeleem

I lied & said I was busy. I was busy, but not in a way most people understand.

I was busy taking deeper breaths.
I was busy silencing irrational thought.
I was busy calming a racing heart.
I was busy telling myself I AM OKAY.

Sometimes this is my busy, and I will not apologize for it.

IGN : kaaeleem
kaaeleem3
kaaeleem3 kaaeleem3
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Ign: Krizten

The best lie we did so far, was to pretend that we have hw. this happen when I was in my SHS life. we are so busy that we forget to do our hw. a lot of school works. then my prof asked us. if we did our homework and we told him that he didn't say any homework HAHAHA at first my prof never believed us so he asked me so I told him that I never remember that he gave us a homework. so in the end we are saved from being 0 in homework HAHAHA team work is the best HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH.

- don't mind me, we really did this a couple of times. but we loved that prof so we always make sure to have a high score in exam. and also in other subject hehehhehe.

Ign: Krizten
Krizten
Krizten Krizten
LV.17 I Love Food 1mo

Ign MINTIECAKE

My best and maybe worst lie is I told someone I spoke fluent Japanese when I was 12 cus I was a weeb and loved Japan so much. I was learning the basics but wasn't anywhere near fluent. Was fun when an actual Japanese speaker tried to speak to me and I had to casually guess what they were saying, only to reply in English.. 😐😅
Oh the cringe of it all..

Ign MINTIECAKE
MINTIECAKE
MINTIECAKE MINTIECAKE
LV.15 Carry Me 1mo

Id: B4BYGIRL

My best lie on msb was i always told my friend to stop spin for new LB pt but in meantime, i always spin whenever i have enough ruby to spend🤣🤣🤣

Id: B4BYGIRL
B4BYGIRL
B4BYGIRL B4BYGIRL
LV.16 Sage 1mo

IGN : Draz

I once told my secret bistro group mates that I couldn't participate in spinning the lucky box because I didn't have a lot of rubies and red tickets, even though I already did and didn't get part time prizes.😁😁🙏🏻🙏🏻i'am so sorry for my group...😊

IGN : Draz
Draz
Draz Draz
LV.12 Chief 1mo

I promised to exchange pt but I canceled 🥱

I promised to exchange pt but I canceled 🥱
꧁ѕαинσкシ
꧁ѕαинσкシ ꧁ѕαинσкシ
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

IGN : L0RDz

“ IM NEVER LIE “ - this is my best word lie i always said 😉

So in this life “ im never lying toward people out theres “ 😘

IGN : L0RDz
L0RDz
L0RDz L0RDz
LV.17 Sage 1mo

Ign: Castania

So surprising that Benny creates this kind of Lie Event...

So on my birthday I got a lot of Hershey`s because they are my favorite chocolate. My brother wanted one because he also likes Hershey`s. I told him that I ate them all and he believed me because he was only 8. This probably is not the biggest lie I have told but It is one that I can remember...

Ign: Castania
Castania
Castania Castania
LV.18 Sweaty 1mo

IGN: Talsa

Today I got up early but stayed lie in bed. Played my secret bistro while lying. Then I got tired and and fell asleep again. Then, when I woke up again it's already late, so I had to rush in getting ready starting my day.

IGN: Talsa
Talsa
Talsa Talsa
LV.10 The Best 1mo

IGN : ӄєиꨄ

I never lie," I said offhand.
If it is necessary sometimes to lie to others, it is always despicable to lie to oneself❤️

IGN : ӄєиꨄ
Ӄєиꨄ
Ӄєиꨄ Ӄєиꨄ
LV.15 Chief 1mo

iGN; ANDALIMAN

i never lie to other people but.. i keep lying to myself, i always lie "everything will be okay" to myself even tho i was not ok, but that words "everything will be okay" really helping me through every hard situation that i have been through.
so that's my version BEST LIE ^_________^ for me.

iGN; ANDALIMAN
ANDALIMAN
ANDALIMAN ANDALIMAN
LV.13 Chief 1mo

Ing: NguyênHanh

When I argued with my mom I said that I hate her and I am always sorry for that mistake.
the fact that I will never love anyone else more than her. <3

Ing: NguyênHanh
gamer228751192
gamer228751192 gamer228751192
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

IGN : AmyJung

I lied about ....................

IGN : AmyJung
AmyJ
AmyJ AmyJ
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

IG : Wanda73

one of the lies I did was telling my father that my sister was in the room even though my sister was out hanging out with her friends😌

it was a lie back then now it has been found out and my dad doesn't believe me anymore because i always lie about my sister😔🤕

IG : Wanda73
Wanda73
Wanda73 Wanda73
LV.4 Lurker 1mo

My Best lie

the lie is when i emailed benny and said i would stop playing and Told my friend "meychuu" that I wanted to stop playing because this is very disappointing.but actually what happens is that I'm in the office playing, at home, even when I'm take a shower, the bistro stays on..hahaha.I am really addicted to this game ..

IGN : chaipinq

My Best lie
Chaiangel
Chaiangel Chaiangel
LV.13 Chief 1mo

IGN : HOLILY

hi benny, id: Holily want to tell you, I lied to an org, hello, I was at the airport, the person who likes me, is happy to hear it and immediately says ok ok wait for me to go straight to the airport, until there she calls back, I said april fools, I was still at home, sorry honey, I was just kidding, 😢😢😢
from there I know that my partner is a good partner and is always there for me 😁😁😁

IGN : HOLILY
HOLILY HOLILY
LV.6 Nomad 1mo

IGN: KISMEŤ

Me: "Im full"
whenever my neighbors or not so close friends offers me food. LOL!

IGN: KISMEŤ
KIMNESS♡⃛
KIMNESS♡⃛ KIMNESS♡⃛
LV.17 Sage 1mo

Ign: MIYUNA7

I have a friend who is good at cooking and he loves to tease me all the time. I told him which food I hated when he asked me. Truth is, what I said was my favorite food instead.

Every weekend he would cook dishes of the food that I supposedly hate lol I act as if I'm annoyed (my annoyed/angry face makes him happy 😒) but I'll keep it since it's bad to waste food I say or tell him I'll give it to my friends. So yeah free food is the best 😂

Ign: MIYUNA7
MIYUNA7
MIYUNA7 MIYUNA7
LV.17 I Love Food 1mo

IGN : ቻሁఌ

My best lie I do is when I promised not to buy gmat but i broke my promise again😂

IGN : ቻሁఌ
ቻሁఌ
ቻሁఌ ቻሁఌ
LV.8 Nomad 1mo

Ing: Tinathy

我说我不会喜欢他.
他哭了.
我很开心了.
他很爱很爱我.

Ing: Tinathy
Thu Thuy
Thu Thuy Thu Thuy
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

ID: Lizzye

Here is the short story:
Maybe back 2009 or something, i used to have a friend but the kind of friend who always like to borrow stuff but never returns them back, and because we were friends, i never could say no to her. So one day, she called me very early morning (she called me on the landphone of my house 😑) to ask me for something she wanted to borrow from me, so i picked up the phone, we greeted each other and when she asked for what she needed, my only excuse was" oh my friend" i wish i can lend it to you but unfortunately, I'm not home right now 😂😂😂 She then said: But, how could you say, you're not home if I'm calling you on your landphone number?! 😑😑😑 hahaha..... I didn't know what else to say, since she caught me lying to her but to agree on lending her what she asked me for... 😅
That day i felt like a dumb dumb who needs a gum gum 😁

ID: Lizzye
Lizzye
Lizzye Lizzye
LV.18 Sage 1mo
Home