Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 06:35 PM 145 read

3. Fairy Tale Episodes & Special Guests

- Beginner's Guide

Special Stories only exclusive at My Secret Bistro! Let’s find out episodes and expeditions with notable fairy tale characters!   As you proceed through episodes, you'll be meeting various fairy tale characters!   The main characters of the episode will come to your restaurant as special guests when an episode opens and you can check out the new region on the World Map.   Look! Mr.Dwarf came to our restaurant~!!

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 3. Fairy Tale Episodes & Special Guests image 2

* New regions will be revealed to explore depending on the episode progress.   You can get Hearts from special guests once they finished their meals.   The number of Hearts you can get per day will be increased when you increase the level of a certain recipe each special guest likes.   Each guest's favorite food differ depending on the guest's Affinity Level and you check Affinity Levels on the World Map!

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 3. Fairy Tale Episodes & Special Guests image 4

You can find out which recipe needs to level up on the World Map!   The number of Hearts received increases the town's Affinity Level which leads to the opening of new regions to explore!   You can check out region's and each resident's Affinity Levels on the World Map.   Start out a true expedition to new regions once you've stacked up enough Affinity Levels to the residents.

Comment 2

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:41 PM

👌🏻

• MIEYANAZ LV.3 Lurker Mar 5, 2021, 02:15 AM

😍

Home