gamer629665401 LV.5 Lurker
Nov 28, 2021, 06:42 AM 202 read

Is anyone else experiencing this???

- Q&A

The game loading is now super slow... Loading Mini Game, Point shop, Challenge, Market, accepting PT requests, etc. It might be my internet problems but other apps load fine... Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

Comment 4

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Nov 28, 2021, 08:27 AM

Nope. I thought it was me only but as you've mentioned, other applications are running super smooth and fast except the game and all the features on it. Maybe the new update made it slow. You should ask through the email they have to contact in case you have issues with the game and see what Wil they tell you.

• gamer629665401 LV.5 Lurker Nov 28, 2021, 08:54 AM

It is slowly getting better as of right now but when it's loading and gets stuck after I exit out of the game and go back in some data (things I was doing a few minutes before I exited) disappears. I might contact them through email if it still is happening a week later. There is no other problem than that but it's just really time consuming. Other things are running normally only some of the features are loading slowly.

• Ernih LV.8 Nomad Nov 29, 2021, 12:18 AM

I have the same problem since couple months ago, and even worse now. Tooks so long whenever I want to play the game. I thought is my internet problem but it is not. is just happened when I play this game. complain & write email to them but didn't help at all. Thinking many times now whether quit the game.

• gamer629665401 LV.5 Lurker Nov 29, 2021, 09:09 AM

This is my first time experiencing this but exiting the game & reopening it does make it run a bit smoother. It's takes patience (T-T)

Home