Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic
Apr 19, 2022, 03:30 AM 134 read

Anybody having the same issue?? Again I guess

● Open Forum
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Anybody having  the same issue?? Again I guess image 1

Comment 11

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 19, 2022, 04:04 AM

Hii buddy ~ Me too 😕 again can't login , same old same old....

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Apr 19, 2022, 04:21 AM

OMG!! can u believe most of my mutual friends already quit the game!! Even you were offline couple of days ago and I thought you too were one of them. 😓
    Seriously the game became unbearable to play it due to the error of the server. The problem is all the burnt letters when players are unable to log in and those resources don't return back. (My pets stopped giving me letters and when i play with the friend's pet hardly get 10 out of 60 pets I pet.

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 19, 2022, 04:42 AM

Hey there buddy ~ Oohh noooo , me too I noticed lots of my friends have quit playing and majority can't login as their bistros are at a standstill but there's no indications of them quitting they just can't get in 😕 Yes I couldn't login because of the update but luckily my game was saved but I did think I might not be able to get in.. And here we are again but this time no updates but the same probz.. Yes the letter's we keep loosing and all the tasks that we are not able to do makes us fall greatly behind on everything 😑😕 Really the game is becoming to tiresome to play ... I've noticed that too that our pet's and friends pet's barely giveout any letters.. not to mention the free vip ticket that Me and many didn't get to use fully because it expired by the time we managed to get back in as we had activated it before the game's notorious meltdown and that's why I mentioned before that basic free vip ticket just doesn't cut it at all... for all the big game server, update error's etc..

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Apr 19, 2022, 06:11 AM

That's too bad, imagine the players who paid for the 28 days membership and don't get to fully use it because of this problem. I don't really know what is going to happen and how the developers are going to make it stable again but if it continues, I'm really thinking to stop playing it. there will be a better option out there to continue having fun on my free time.

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 19, 2022, 12:37 PM

Exactly that for paying player's too on VIP, loosing out, terrible really 😕 😕 feel for them more...and compensation wasn't really compensation in the end because we still didn't get to use the compensation free gift, so will we be compensated for that? with another compensation basic vip ticket lol 😅 I don't know really like you I'm just really tiring of the game takes 20 time's longer to do any single one task, takes 2, 3 minutes to visit one friends bistro before you're thrown out again. having to repeat tasks when they were already done, lost dishes, lost letters, falling behind, video's not loading, game always crashing every few seconds or minutes etc ... maybe there can be better.. way's to have more fun as now the game has become sooo pressurised when we have fallen behind, everything seems a big chore, and when anything is a chore - it's not fun.. 😕

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Apr 19, 2022, 11:48 PM

I didn’t quit the game. I cannot update it, the recent update requires high iOS to update (13 and above) my device doesn’t have that. Sorry for burning your letters if you sent me any. -YukiiBear

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 20, 2022, 12:52 AM

ooh hi buddy ~ I see, yes I did think that you can't login 😕as you haven't been playing since the update, it's ok no worries, I understand. I had that issue too, You need to play on another new device or supported device, however before doing so you need to have made sure that you're account was already connected to Google, or FB platform before playing on a new device, otherwise you might not be able to get your account back. Other than that they can copy data of you're game and make you a new account but first you would need to email them to find out. 💜

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Apr 20, 2022, 05:30 AM

Thank you for your suggestions. Unfortunately I don’t have any other device to play on. I haven’t connect my account either since the only option before update was fb which I didn’t have. I’ll see what I can do, I’m hoping next update won’t have requirements.

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 22, 2022, 06:00 AM

gamer867729086  Hii buddy ~ Ok I see, I'm not sure now if you're account is retrievable because as you mentioned you didn't have it connected to any platform 😕 Maybe they can do you a copied version of you're original main game. but you will have to find out by emailing them first. Moving forward with updates you will have to bind you're account to a platform, if you don't use FB you can connect it to Google in the game and Google Play games separately as it will ask you to log in via some options when you enter the game. I really hope that you can get you're account back and back to playing again soon. Good luck buddy 👍💟

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 19, 2022, 09:19 AM

is it solved now?@_ @ I didn't open my game today so didn't know about it!!

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 19, 2022, 12:39 PM

I got in yes but it's still on and off for me, super laggy, crashes and throws me out...

Home