SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic
Apr 8, 2022, 11:05 PM 261 read

Can't login again😑 Message to Bistro buddies💖

● Open Forum

Hi I can't login to the game anymore 😔 ~ If you are my Exchange partner or friend, I'm truly sorry for any wasted letter's etc or not been able to send out letter's. hope you guy's can understand and persevere until I can enter the game again as I know that there are many others who are also in the same situation as me due to the update. Hopefully catch up soon~ Take care💗

Comment 19

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Apr 9, 2022, 01:27 AM

no worries Blitzy will wait till u can login... anyway r u an android or iOS users? coz as 4 me I had no problems loggin in coz I'm an android user..if u r iOS users wait till 11/4 as stated on notice board..

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 9, 2022, 07:01 AM

Hey buddy Luuunaaa ~ Thank you, yes I saw the update variations for both but for me what happened was that the MSB app is not available to update at playstore anymore because my device now doesn't support the new version of the update! I am a android user same as you. So now I have to see about another device etc. My game was connected to google play so I hope I can retrieve it all back...I just have to wait and see I guess. ... 😒

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 9, 2022, 07:44 AM

sis plz try the below method since I had exactly the same problem as you ever since the new updates were completed 1~2 days ago
    Go to playstore and search for the game by typing MSB u will probably get the update option because I didnt get the update option when I checked the update section but I got the update option when I went and searched [by typing] the game in playstore and I could update and play now ^_^
    [My device also didn't support the new version of the update and I'm also an android user so just try once again the above method and hopefully u will be able to play the game soon]😊❤

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 9, 2022, 08:37 AM

Hi buddy ~Thankyou for the advice, I tried that, but the App is not there in playstore, only the Korean version app is there. So I don't know how it worked for you? Also I'm not sure now, that if I download MSB again on a new device it will take me back to the beginning like a new game even though I had it connected to Google play games unless I skip intro part until I get to the first level, connect it to google and then put my game name in and reconnect it??? Not sure what to do really. .. might have to email them..

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 10, 2022, 02:19 AM

so ur MSB doenst shop up in playstore at all?sorry I may not be able to help better email them. °_° but I can help u with getting ur account in new device if u had previously connected it to google play/fb [coz I did this when mine wasnt opening]
    As soon as you install MSB in new device and the loading with cooker is done you will automatically get 3 options:
    1.login with gmail
    2.login with fb
    3.guest login
    Click on to 1st option if u have previously connected with google play and then select ur gmail in which u have previously connected [in case ur new device has got multiple gmail account u have to select first] then u will get ur account back ^_^

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 10, 2022, 05:49 AM

Hi there buddy ☺, Ok I see, yes my game was connected to google play always. Only thing is now that you mention Gmail, as I wasn't with Gmail as I remember I had probz with it so stopped using it few year's ago. So should I set up Gmail again on my new device to my original email account? or no point now , Is the option to connect with Google play not there anymore? ? 😕 Thank you very much for you're helpful information much appreciated and I'm sure it will help other's too with the same problems 👍 I'm glad you got you're account back. 💗 So I have sent them an email and will wait for their reply before I do anything as I don't want to loose my account altogether as I saw many have lost accounts or still can't get in via Facebook etc or have ended up back to level 1.

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 11, 2022, 04:11 AM

SunBlittzz  Google play uses gmail account and gmail account=google play account [its basically the same thing ]! If that gmail account/google play account is not added in ur new device first add it [i dont mean creating a new gmail /google play account just add ur saved up account to ur new device in case its not there ] then you can play MSB with ur saved up account like I told above when you open msb u will get an option which says login with gmail account which means the same as connecting to google play do u understand?

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 11, 2022, 04:13 AM

gamer214860673  They just changed the sentence from "connect with google play" to "login with gmail"

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 11, 2022, 11:19 PM

Hi buddy, Thank you for replying back ☺ ooh ok I see, that is confusing as both are different function's and usages only thing in common is that they both belong to Google. Ok, I have added Google play game's as before (original) not created new one. but MSB game is not on there, it's in library to reinstall again... and in my old device MSB is there in Google play. yes buddy I understand, I'm still waiting for them to reply back to me before I attempt to do anything only because I just don't want to loose my account.

By the way what is you're IGN?? ☺

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 13, 2022, 12:09 AM

my ign ROZYLOCKS

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 12, 2022, 11:14 PM

Ok So now I've got a reply back today on a second email that I sent as they didn't respond back properly first time as they didn't read the content's to what I was asking and weekends they don't work so had to wait. My account is still there so that is a relief, but if I still can't access it then the only downside is that they make me a new account and transfer my data but I loose all my friends and guild list as mentioned 😕

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 13, 2022, 12:20 AM

I see do u know I also lost my account once because I didn't connect to any platform
    My current one is a copied version of my lost account which benny gave me after copying the data of my lost account to a new one but without any friends ...U can still see that even though I cant play or use the name of my lost account all my other data's were copied to new one and I could play just fine and yeah I had to rejoin the guild too while my lost account was also added to the guild then I had the leader remove my lost account from the guild [ I really liked this game so I was even ok with a copied version with 0 friend list and no guild ]
    my current ign~ROZYLOCKS
    my old/lost ign~Rosylocks❤

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 13, 2022, 07:03 AM

Hey Buddy ☺ Ok Rozylocks gottchaa , oohh wow really, I wasn't too sure if my game was still connected because sometimes I noticed it would disconnect by itself and I didn't want to try anything until they told me if it was still connected or not. I didn't know that they could do that until now about transferring the data that is really good they did that for you 👍 yes I see about the guild and friends having to start that again but at least like you said they got you back in via a copied version. This is all very helpful to know , as I didn't know all that, so I wanted to THANK YOU for all you're help and support and advice and valuable information in this, I appreciate you taking the time to help me and getting my account back ~Respect 😉💟🎮

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 13, 2022, 07:18 AM

Ur most welcome ~sharing is caring 😆💕

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 12, 2022, 11:20 PM

So I will try now, no idea if I'll get in, hope this information helps others too in the same situation about retrieving you're account back , as long as it was connected to a platform you have got a chance , otherwise I think you might have lost you're account altogether. 😕

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 13, 2022, 12:22 AM

if u cannot access to the game u can only ask for copied version atleast better than playing from lvl 1

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 13, 2022, 07:05 AM

yes ok buddy ~Thank you, I will bear that in mind for future reference if ever needed~I've managed to get back into my account now so I can finally play now 😊💜 I could never play back from lev 1 😨 so defo copied version is a miracle saver. Or I would just go and choose one of their new games to play lol than start from lev 1 again 😨💙

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 13, 2022, 07:19 AM

its great that u got it back 💕

• SunBlittzz LV.20 Supersonic Apr 13, 2022, 12:25 AM

I managed to get in and my game is all there - wow 🙆 Thankyou to everyone who waited for me and sorry for any inconvenience caused. 💗

Home