gamer313667078 LV.6 Nomad
Apr 5, 2022, 03:54 PM 118 read

questions

● Open Forum

how to get income decor on expedition? I spend much for getting nothing special. Do I need some special rings for it?

Comment 7

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Apr 5, 2022, 07:17 PM

No need for any special ring, it is totally random and by luck. Until now, we are trying to figure it out what server will get 100% guarantee it but nobody knows. As a piece of advice, Mikael SS staff helped me to get one, but it was after a long time of sending staff to that island and of course lots of coins wasted.

• Scheheraza LV.6 Nomad Apr 5, 2022, 08:46 PM

if u mean pt from angel beach (cook island lvl 3), ruby rings help a bit: https://moot.us/lounges/415/boards/2002/posts/5436612/perfect-ruby-ring.
    but tbh, even after u can buy ur own and borrow friend's staff with max-level perfect rings, the chance of getting the pt is still really low (like <10%, u can check by looking at the icon when choosing staff for expedition), so it might not be worth it unless u hv coins to spare or rly like the pt

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Apr 6, 2022, 03:17 AM

They say it could increase the winning rate but is not 100% true. I kept borrowing fully upgraded staff and all their Ruby rings are lv 5 plus mine lv 3 and nothing at all, only alloy, fb and spruce, then I borrowed one from my friend and her is Mikael no Ruby ring, no upgraded gems and it got me the only one I got so far. So, that's why I believe is random

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Apr 6, 2022, 01:11 PM

its only increase chance to get pt. there is still big chance to get no pt. gacha again. hahhaa random Benny

• Hiwo LV.9 Nomad Apr 6, 2022, 02:52 AM

I think i have spent billions on that island but still haven't got even only 1 income decor 🥲 that's pain really. I've seen someone with 3 of that pt. Still wonder why Benny doesn't give me just 1. I've tried everything i can using perfect ruby rings from my friends and my great ruby rings but it still doesn't work 😭

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Apr 6, 2022, 01:09 PM

i am sorry to hear that. no worries you are not alone. my friend also got none income decor since beach angel open. 🦭🦭🦭

• Hiwo LV.9 Nomad Apr 7, 2022, 02:54 AM

Share me some luck please cuz i see u got that pt at ur bistro 🤣

Home