gamer484567135 LV.2 Lurker
Mar 5, 2022, 05:34 PM 243 read

how to get pet?

● Open Forum

hey guys, i guess there is a lot of updates so i cant really catch it up.. diamond? idk what is that for.. i only know we can buy it with a really expensive price.. the PT is seems different too with manager and etc and just realized wow the money is so so $$$$$ but its hard to get lol. i guess i just want to know how to get pet? we hatched it from egg right? i got one from expedition, silly me that i wish i can get one immediately.. i only get 4 frans from egg lol. so its based on our luck? since the egg itself is kind of hard to get too. anyway i just comeback so if you kindly want to be my friend maybe :( IG : 크리스틴 mostly my mutual is already stopped playing too..

Comment 5

• •Glittange• LV.20 Rare Candy Mar 5, 2022, 05:55 PM

diamond is for "angel beach" expedition..

the value of pt increases when you add manager or have pets..

you can get coins by applying pt or trading(you must have seen "buy diamond get all" posts :D )

getting a pet by hatching is very difficult (unless you spend real money for it (or) if you are a very lucky person xD )

and i added you friend (✿^‿^)
    hope it was helpful ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

• gamer484567135 LV.2 Lurker Mar 5, 2022, 05:59 PM

thankyou ♡ i just wish i can get pet but it seems impossible XD lets be friends~

• •Glittange• LV.20 Rare Candy Mar 5, 2022, 06:04 PM

same here friend.. I'm just renewing the same pet using contract ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

• Scheheraza LV.6 Nomad Mar 5, 2022, 07:19 PM

btw theres a bug w the ad system where u can repeatedly get the "reward without watching ad" to hatch eggs (or for any other ad thing) wo waiting for 3h or actually watching ads as long as u hv enough eggs n incubators. idk how to trigger it on purpose, but when it happens as long as u don't close the app u can use it as many times as u want, so u can try checking whenever u get that msg ^^

• •Glittange• LV.20 Rare Candy Mar 5, 2022, 08:21 PM

i never knew it.. thank you so much! will be sure to check it (✿^‿^)

Home