Free Agent LV.4 Lurker
Jan 13, 2022, 11:07 PM 656 read

Offering Free Fairy Branch.

● Open Forum
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Offering Free Fairy Branch. image 27

Photo: See meyssha & ITCHI's comments They recently changed the IGNs from FARTICLES & BENNJERRY to STEPBACK & BABAGUM, please always be careful when trading!   ......................................................   Visit doyoubobo to ask for password Please don't buy from greedy a@ss sellers.   It takes about 2 minutes to come up with a batch of fairy branch using a sub account. It will take an average player 2 to 3 days to earn 100 million in coins. Please don't fall for those greedy @ss price just because the demand is high, PLEASE don't.   I will come up with free fairy branch with my subs every time someone's trying to sell fairy branch at those ridiculous prices. The more often I do this, the sooner these prices will drop.   Remember the storage upgrade 50% off event is only to cut the required materials in half, if you end up spending more coins on buying those materials, you're not saving at all!

Comment 29

• ITCHI LV.19 Sage Jan 14, 2022, 03:13 PM

I have no problem with ppl who sell high price coz the demand is high . But i only feel annoyed with ppl who sell high price and the next day ask to buy low price just for resell 🙄

• Alyyson LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2022, 03:57 PM

Completely agree with you. I sometimes see players doing that. Buying stuff in lowest price (mostly from newbies in trading system) then selling at op 😌

• Praestia LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2022, 01:05 PM

Yes haha, ppl now are over price :(( when that 'person' come along here in game, she monopoly the nmat. Last year 1b= 75nmat but now that she came, its 50nmat= 1b. 1b is equivalent on 70set branches 🤣 but now HAHAHAHAHA your 1b is nothing! 😅😂

• This review has been deleted.

• 安娜娜 LV.4 Lurker Jan 14, 2022, 02:16 AM

You two are the same person. Don’t pretend you’re different person. Lol loser

• gamer542507944 LV.1 Mootie Jan 14, 2022, 08:01 AM

All they're saying is please don't, it's a good thing they're doing, because all of you are selling overprice, and everyone knows it.. it's just not discussed openly

• gamer542507944 LV.1 Mootie Jan 14, 2022, 08:02 AM

You're the one that sounds really offended by the word greedy and they didn't even mention you by name

• Alyyson LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2022, 01:23 PM

Dear, it is actually greedy. The normal trade ratio is 1 set branches=2 nmats. Now when the sale started, players started selling them for 10 candies each set; equivalent to 10 nmats. So how can you say that that's not greediness? Markup should be 1.5x or 2x at least. Hope you open your mind. We all want to play and enjoy this game~

• meyssha LV.12 Chief Jan 15, 2022, 01:03 AM

oof, i just read this now. thankyou for share your thoughts and kindness.💞💞
    i totally agree with you! It's natural if the price rising up due to the demand caused by the current event. but putting the price more than x4 from normal price is really ridiculous. they simply want to scam newbie who dont know the normal price 😂
    i hope you dont sell free items to wrong person. because that 'greedy seller' always buy the cheapest one and resell with damned expensive price🤓 (this is the reason why i dont frequently open moot anymore and stopped selling my items to here recently. now only sell to close friend,mutuals or regular buyer)

• Free Agent LV.4 Lurker Jan 15, 2022, 01:37 AM

They did approach me with at least two accounts. Asking for free stuff after saying all these hypocritical sht on this thread lol. Well it doesn't matter, my point was to stop buyers from buying, hopefully fewer will. I'll post again in the future if I had to.

• AliceYuna~ LV.19 Sage Jan 14, 2022, 12:00 AM

I appreciate your good intention dear, but you cant stop people doing legal things, the seller didnt monopoly the supply, the buyer also have a free will when buy it, so its just a demand supply law >.<

• Free Agent LV.4 Lurker Jan 14, 2022, 01:06 AM

I see something I dislike and I do something about it. You're damn right it's legal, or I'd call the cops on these inflation villain. Collectively I also have about 200 sets of fb that I'm willing to offer for free, so yeah, do waste coins on your free will.

• Alyyson LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2022, 01:30 PM

Actually dear, most of the sellers that started the op prices are friends with one another. And i saw in an fb comment, one player said she haven't actually farmed her sub. Just got materials from other players 👀

• Kaurr LV.17 Rare Candy Jan 14, 2022, 12:38 PM

Selling fb for 4 or even 6 candies max is still okay..i get it because of the event which is going on right now. But 10 or 10+ candies is completely ridiculous to me. I can afford but for those new players who have no idea how this game’s trading system works, they’re just getting ripped off without even realising.

• Alyyson LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2022, 01:19 PM

On point dear. Because of the 50% sale, i buy branches for 3 nmats per set or sometimes 4 candies per set and alloys for 7 nmats per set. But 5x of the original trade ratio is just too much. That's why a lot of players are getting upset with the markup. To think that some player just bought their branches and alloys from other players and don't even put any hardwork getting them :((

• Kaurr LV.17 Rare Candy Jan 14, 2022, 02:38 PM

What “some of these players or shall i say PLAYER” do is, they post from multiple accounts to inflate the price & act like “yeah everyone’s doing it so it’s okay”.

• gamer543277595 LV.1 Mootie Jan 14, 2022, 01:02 AM

is that overpriced? I'm still new here so I'm learning about the ratio. I just bought 10 candies max price for 50 alloys+ 50 fairy branches. is it reasonable?

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Jan 14, 2022, 01:14 AM

It's a bit overpriced. 50 alloy would equal to 6 nmats or 6 candies max price and 50 fairy branch would equal to 2 nmats or 2 candies at max price. You bought it for an extra 40 million but I'd say it's fair because of 50% discount upgrade storage.

You can learn trade ratios from "open form" the more often you see the same ratio the more fair it is. Or you can ask some players about trade ratios.
    When people sell things for coin. Think about ratios to nmats. 1 nmat would equal to 20 million or 1 candy at max price.

• gamer543277595 LV.1 Mootie Jan 14, 2022, 01:24 AM

ahh~ I see. I saw many people sold 20 candies for 50 alloys and 10 candies for 50 branches so that's way too overpriced right? so when I saw that 10 candies deal, I bought without hesitation because I thought I got a real bargain hahaa

• Free Agent LV.4 Lurker Jan 14, 2022, 02:35 AM

Alloy is a lot harder to come by, so I don't think you overpaid that much. Branch is totally different, it pretty much comes with leveling up, it's one of the easiest thing to earn in this game.

• IGN shizunata LV.19 Professional Noob Jan 14, 2022, 10:16 PM

I buy branches and alloys with reasonable price hahaha dun want to buy with high price 😂

you did great 👏

thanks a lots for your kindness ✨
    really appreciate it

• Sarojini Jayagandan LV.3 Lurker Jan 15, 2022, 06:01 AM

I think its time put end to this disscusion.. after the above Statement some People Changed Pricing..Thats might be motive for everything..Some didnt its ok they got their valid reason like us..Problem found its solution but now Problem turning into blaming arguments thats bad..Arguments never ends well. lets move on ✌ Thank you for Voicing out

• lollycandy LV.2 Lurker Jan 14, 2022, 10:57 PM

I Really appreciate your Post ❤️❤️❤️

• Free Agent LV.4 Lurker Jan 14, 2022, 03:09 AM

The event is to cut the upgrade materials in half, thats 50% alloy and 50% FB you need. how smart it is that you turn around and spend what 6 times, 10 times more than what you norally spend on FB? YEAH, that's real smart, way to cut your cost, you're right about that, they do prey on the stupid

• Alyyson LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2022, 01:32 PM

Aside from demand and supply, companies also have ethics dear. Have some compassion for other players who also want to enjoy the game~

• LadyFøx LV.6 Nomad Jan 17, 2022, 03:56 PM

may i know when the event half store upgraded start?did u know??

Home