ChanChan LV.5 Lurker
Dec 27, 2021, 10:35 PM 248 read

Since the last update

● Open Forum

Let me know if I am the only one who suffer for this like wtf. Wasting too much time for long long long time of LOADING... 😔 ( I AM USING Wi-Fi) in other games I can play better so whats wrong? Is this because of the last update of MSB 🤔I can't reply immediately to my traders 🤔I can't accept accept my friends for PT job 🤔I can't hatch egg for a event 🤔I can't use watch ads 🤔I can't put item on my trade market 🤔I can't open my inbox 🤔I can't all because of LOADING TOO MUCH Why should I do?

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Since the last update image 2
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Since the last update image 3

Comment 2

• gamer629665401 LV.5 Lurker Dec 28, 2021, 01:08 AM

I was having the same problem too... it has gotten way better now. For me the loading is just slow but it works. Now I usually need two times the time I used to spend in the game just to get everything done. If the loading takes very long I suggest waiting for a few minutes 2-3 minutes if it doesn't load until then exit the game and reopen. Your problem seems more serious though. If you can't open some things in game I suggest contacting them through email.

• 安娜娜 LV.4 Lurker Dec 28, 2021, 02:20 AM

I'm starting to think it might be location issue.. do you mind telling where do you live?

Home