NO NAME verified
Nov 30, 2021, 12:13 AM 300 read

Scammer expose ‼️‼️

● Open Forum

So his first post on moot (That i saw )was with dias (worth160million) and items(no candy) But his actual market had extra candy on the side worth 60millionplus.. (a little sketchy) (which obviously my dumb ass didnt screenshot) He posted : buy to get items .... (Dont rmb clearly ) Which was 18 hrs ago . I bough the dias the first time^ I dmed him ingame no reply ... Until i saw this post below 7hrs later (idk when he reposted) I went to his market confronted him no reply yet This time the post matches his market

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Scammer expose ‼️‼️ image 2

10 hours later (fast forward to now) I saw the exact same post Says(40mins ) So within the 6 hrs idk how many times he could have reposted or did someone buy But it does not match his actual market

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Scammer expose ‼️‼️ image 4

This is his actual market

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Scammer expose ‼️‼️ image 6

N this is his reply

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Scammer expose ‼️‼️ image 8

He is obviously scamming !!! I know my im dumb for not screenshotting n getting evidence and fall for an obvious trap like this Just to serve as a warning incase someone as dumb as i am👻👻👻👻👻👻 didnt lose much but still was properly pissed :) thanks for reading ! Have a nice day :)

Comment 8

• meyssha LV.7 Nomad Nov 30, 2021, 03:12 AM

i think this is a misunderstanding. choo only want to promote his candies/diamond. while you want to buy the candy/diamond to get his other items. i bet he didn't know about trading term with candy/diamond. so i suggest you to explain and asked the refund. based what I remember, all his post are blur. you can compare his post and other. the other always wrote "buy candy get blabla", while his post is only "selling" without any additional explanation. and the other of his post only spam promoting his cafe. if i were you , i will avoid this kind of person to do transaction🤔. maybe next time, pm the person first to confirm bout the trade. and check his history post~

• aimarin LV.14 Chief Nov 30, 2021, 08:47 AM

agree

• NO NAME verified Dec 1, 2021, 04:21 AM

nah his first post definitely had buy to get items in it and if you wanna sell dias or candy y post with fb and alloy? to attract dumb ppl like me :) thanks for reading tho :D

• NO NAME verified Dec 1, 2021, 04:23 AM

n ty for the tips definitely learned my lesson ! :D

• gamer629665401 LV.5 Lurker Nov 30, 2021, 01:30 AM

Oh my- I'll be honest the actual coin ratio in their trade pic (first pic) is ALREADY not fair. (she/he) also put some fairy branch & alloy at maximum price, I see some players do this to earn EXTRA coins.... It could probably be worth 200 Million or less but not 400 Million+. I see them keep reposting "Free PT IGN:..." I don't mind that though but this is not okay. Your picture should match exactly what you are trading. (Please don't take this rudely it's only my opinion)

• gamer589508190 LV.5 Lurker Nov 30, 2021, 01:58 AM

oh my... thank you for sharing... at least we can be aware 😟 in my end its diffrent scenario, I once accidentally bought candies instead of normal dish she/he put beside candies... I message her/his to refund cause I don't intend to buy the candies, I just want to buy her normal dish... I too did not screenshot... when I bought the candies I panic and message her/his for a refund then when I check her basket the normal dish and other candies was already gone... I waited 24 hours or so for her reply but still no response... but I was glad the developer update the market... it asks now for you to proceed to buy or not... just want to share though... didn't know there's other player who can do this... sigh...

• Lizzzye LV.20 Supersonic Nov 30, 2021, 09:21 AM

just a random thought: Next time before buying any set of candies/diamond, first reassure yourself that you are going to get the rest of the items on the market stand and ask if their items are going to be highest price ever or minimum price trade. I personally like to make sure of what I'm about to buy is what we agree on, if what they offer is good/benefits me, then I buy the candies/diamonds. But i never spend my coins in vain. (Since they are hard to earn, i spend them wisely).

• Talsa LV.16 GG Nov 30, 2021, 10:12 AM

If it was diamonds then it really was a scam. Who in the right mind would buy an overpriced diamonds on its own when you can buy it cheaper in the game shop?

Home