OneeArmy LV.12 Chief
Nov 19, 2021, 01:08 PM 193 read

Attn: FUMIKO33

● Open Forum

Not sure what did I do wrong received this message from this person??? I dun even know u as my mutual & Is just a game why so angry? Did I decline yr application? If yes, likely u did not have the courtesy to read instruction before applying. If no, let me know where gone wrong? No point scolding & escape thereafter be brave to honor what u have said.

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Attn: FUMIKO33  image 2

Comment 2

• Lizzzye LV.20 Supersonic Nov 19, 2021, 04:56 PM

That's too bad! I totally understand what you're experiencing, it happened to me recently ( A player just sent me literally to go and F*** myself ) then blocked me. I did emailed Benny to explain what happened and they answered me that they are going to send my email to the right team to check for further actions in the future but nothing more than that.
    personally I think those kind of things shouldn't be happening because is not good to keep being insulted for no reason, whoever my advice is to block immediately if you have the chance before they return to insult you again.

• Hiwo LV.6 Nomad Nov 19, 2021, 03:28 PM

Benny doesn't allow us to text 'coral or lets exchange' but 'bitch' is okay? That's hilarious lol. I thought that word is banned too. MSB is supposed to be a relaxing game~ i wish people were nicer to each other ♥️

Home