Lizzzye LV.19 Supersonic
Sep 17, 2021, 03:43 PM 103 read

Oh my!

● Open Forum

All of my bistro is gone!!! The floors are empty and my pt jobs are gone Almost all of them The same thing happened to me exactly when the 50%discount was on last year, but it was only the fairy boat the one who was missing. After spending 1k rubies to get it. Althought i kept emailing the developers about my issue but no satisfactory answer from their side (after providing them all the evidences they asked me for) honeslty i think they didnt believe me it happened. But now.... A year after it happened again exactly as it happened previously but now is all my bistro. 😫😫😫 What to do now?!! I cant even access the game because logs me out and sends me a crashing message.

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Oh my! image 5
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Oh my! image 6
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Oh my! image 7
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Oh my! image 8
My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Oh my! image 9

Comment 8

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Sep 17, 2021, 03:52 PM

Dios mío, hermana ... siempre el mismo problema ... y ahora afecta a muchos jugadores ... increíble

• Lizzzye LV.19 Supersonic Sep 17, 2021, 03:59 PM

Esto siempre sucede para en el evento del 50% de descuento. Me llevo un año esperar por este evento nuevamente y otra vez sucede igual, pero esta vez es mucho peor. Mi bistro esta vacio. No hay casi nada en el. Y a los encargados del juego no les gusta devolver lo que se ha perdido. Mi bote de las adas el primero que compre y se perdio, no fue ni reemplazado, ni reembolsado. Tuve que volverlo a comprar.

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Sep 17, 2021, 04:04 PM

Dios mío, en serio😱😱😱 sí hermana ... se está poniendo de mal en peor hoy en día ... pero es porque amamos el juego que seguimos jugando ..

• EMGELLY LV.4 Lurker Sep 17, 2021, 03:48 PM

it also happened on my bistro, my pt are gone and some of my quality cookers are gone too!! it always tell me crashing messages. I hope this will be fixed soon😥

• sweetboba LV.5 Lurker Sep 17, 2021, 04:08 PM

oh good lord! so that being said, there are chances for us to experience the same thing since you lost your income decor at the 50% disc event last year and now the event is being held.

• Lizzzye LV.19 Supersonic Sep 17, 2021, 04:37 PM

It did happen to me exactly by the time of the discount event. It felt so frustrating and really dissapointing because i did all what they asked me for (sending evidences ) but it didn't get my fairy boat back. So i kept crying and swallowing my anger myself. and Now again it seems to be the same thing. I feel afraid to open the game and find it missing because i know that feeling very well

• SeeAra LV.6 Nomad Sep 17, 2021, 03:47 PM

It happens to me too T_T …. When i open the game is always crash at the same time …

• Lizzzye LV.19 Supersonic Sep 17, 2021, 04:39 PM

Thats why i started to screenshot like if there's no tomorrow, because at least i can post it publicly and players will be aware of how unfair they act when theres a problem from their side.

Home