ᴀʟʏss LV.15 I'm a Bot
Aug 31, 2021, 01:48 PM 284 read

What are 💎 Diamonds EXPLAINED

● Open Forum

● = Question Headers ❕= Fun fact/Notes ----------------------------------------------------- ● What are 💎 Diamonds? New "currency" that can be found in your storage ● How to get 💎 Diamonds? Ruby Shop > Purchase > Coin > Diamond Conversion Rate: 🪙 6,500,000 coins for 1 💎 Diamond

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - What are 💎 Diamonds EXPLAINED image 2

❕Fun fact: Selling/Buying 💎 Diamonds on the Market is cheaper. Can only sell 1 💎 Diamond for 🪙 3,250,000 (lowest) to 3,250,001 (highest 😂 literally +1) ● How/When to use 💎 Diamonds? There are currently 2 uses for 💎 Diamonds. 1st use is expedition to Cook Island's Angel Beach, need 8 💎 Diamonds for each trip. ❕Note: You MUST be min level 70 to access to Angel Beach Expedition.

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - What are 💎 Diamonds EXPLAINED image 41

2nd use is needed 10 💎 Diamonds to craft Fireworks Cruise in Workshop. Further explanation of the 2 Angel looking icons will be below.

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - What are 💎 Diamonds EXPLAINED image 4

●What can you get in the Angel Beach Expedition?

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - What are 💎 Diamonds EXPLAINED image 6

(Easiest to get) Event Coin Fairy Branch Magic Alloy Normal Mats(Paint etc.) NEW Mats(Lunar/Solar Angel) (To Hardest) Cat Under Lotus Leaf PT

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - What are 💎 Diamonds EXPLAINED image 8

❕Note: To increase your chances of getting Cat PT, make sure your staff is equipped with Ruby Rings. Though "chances" are increased, it is still super hard to get it. It does not guarantee you will get it ❕Fun Fact: only 2 users on moot publicly announced getting the Cat PT, & both of them confirmed to have never used any Ruby Rings 😆. Meaning it is not a must to buy or get Ruby Rings. You might get it without them but still overall chances of getting PT in general is low. ● How to get Ruby 💍 Rings? There are 2 ways to get Ruby Rings currently. The 1st way is to purchase Gem Ring Lucky Box found in the Lucky Box Tab & scrolling all the way to the left.

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - What are 💎 Diamonds EXPLAINED image 25

❕Note: Through personal experience, I would highly reccomend not to spin it. I have not recieved high quality Ruby Rings through spinning 30 times. The box does not guarantee the Rings you want. It is random. The 2nd way is to redeem them through Point Mall. Though it will be randomly generated to appear. Highly reccomended to refresh point mall through 🎬watching ads or spending 💗 hearts.

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - What are 💎 Diamonds EXPLAINED image 27

❕Note: Highest quality of Rings including Ruby Rings you can get through Point Mall are Great Rings. Basically the Rings that cost 1,280 points. To get a chance to get Rings higher than Great quality, need to spin Gem Ring Lucky Box. ● What are the New Angel Icons/Solar & Lunar Angel? They are basically new materials similar to normal materials but even harder to get. Currently you can use them to build the new Fireworks Cruise PT. You need 70 each in order to craft.

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - What are 💎 Diamonds EXPLAINED image 10

❕Fun fact: You currently CANNOT sell or trade the new Angel materials in the Marketplace. The only way to get it is through Angel Beach Expedition. ☆So sorry for the delayed explanation, I really hope this information helps! Please let me know if I miss any information or have given any wrong details. If you have any more questions, feel free to join our MSB Q&A Group Chat here in Moot! 🐮 It is a place where you can ask any questions about the game or help answer/respond anyone's questions. 🎊 Group Chat Link: https://moot.us/chat/230119562?invite=LNEFI5YPPE

Comment 2

• Talsa LV.15 GG Sep 3, 2021, 08:25 PM

Wow, you have so many diamonds.

• ᴀʟʏss LV.15 I'm a Bot Sep 12, 2021, 12:11 AM

at that time, all gone & had to buy more🥲 it took a lot of diamonds to get cat pt...& even now still I don't have enough angel materials to craft cruise pt so will probably still have to buy more diamonds 😂😭 Let's do our best to get the pts 💪

Home