LILYNINIE LV.12 Chief
Aug 31, 2021, 12:46 PM 144 read

Thoughts on the new expedition 🌻

● Open Forum

Was so excited with new upgrade,then got a bit disappointed by it, not really sure how to get that new pt tho... Initially, I bought 100 diamonds just to test it out So far, I have gotten: Materials Fairy branch and magic alloy 1 of each angel statues On the brighter side, I got materials from it. For me, that's a better way of getting it instead of getting it from lucky boxes (which aren't so lucky for me) because of RUBIES!!! On the darker side, I thought it would be easier to get the pt since you know, you will get them by going on an expedition instead of using your rubies on lucky boxes. There are pros and cons to it, not sure if I wanna try it again soon, maybe wait a little bit.. money is not a problem for me in this game because as you got to a higher level, your money just keeps on coming with not much things to spend it on... That's my thoughts on it, I'm sure everyone has their own opinions on it too. P/s: is this expedition location permanent or temporary? Plus, can't sell the angel statues tho

Comment 3

• ᴀʟʏss LV.15 I'm a Bot Aug 31, 2021, 02:25 PM

Apparently Ruby Rings are supposed to increase the chances of getting the Cat pt but so far from what I've heard/seen, friends that I know that invested a lot of gems & points to get high quality Ruby Rings still have not recieved the pt & others who have the cat pt didn't use the Ruby rings 😂😭. Though I am super dissapointed/frustrated that I still am not able to get cat pt, I am at least glad that they gave out 2 free pts(the mermaid & Ray like pts).

I think the Angel Beach could go 2 ways, either they use it permanently but would change pts for the expedition & workshop or only up for a limited time. So far I think MSB have not specified the longevity of Angel Beach 🥲

• LILYNINIE LV.12 Chief Aug 31, 2021, 03:03 PM

hmm true true, plus the current event is giving out at least 4 pts with the increased amount of event coins that you can get from daily event missions so it's not a total loss..

but basically, this game is really luck-based🤣😭

• ᴀʟʏss LV.15 I'm a Bot Aug 31, 2021, 03:39 PM

yeah but the luck based is purposefully set 😔 MSB programmed the probability/chances to be very low to get the pt :') They can choose to make it easier if they want 👀😞

Home