Heidi Tedino LV.2 Lurker
Aug 1, 2021, 02:36 AM 229 read

Confused and need help. I don’t know how to play this game without spending so much money. HELP

● Open Forum

Comment 16

• AisyahK LV.17 Sage Aug 1, 2021, 12:56 PM

change your goal on this game, i play just for fun so i don't spend too much money, i only spend money for upgrading floor til i open fifth floor, i just play hard, maybe 10 times a day i open this game hahaha, i have a lot free times
    i keep cooking, cleaning friends cafe, playing with their pet, mostly i tend to look for free stuffs i could find
    i collected all rubies by paling ads every six hours (you get 2 rubies each times), i gain 40 rubies every week from weekly challange board
    back there i usually spend rubies on lucky box challange to get pt job but since i acknowledge most times i suck at rolling the lucky box, then i stop, i just collected all coins until i have at least 1 billions to exchange with friends to get material building, i have high pt job from building on workshop
    hence i start slow but i dont stop playing, pay attention to friends rules to apply pt job so i wont be blocked from their followers
    i'm playing this game i guess more than three years now
    you got to change your goal from the beginning
    play this game for fun so you wont be burdened

• Lizzzye LV.19 Supersonic Aug 1, 2021, 10:17 AM

Everything is pretty simple. You wanna get better pt jobs, rubies and extra benefits (you need to become a VIP member using real cash), you don't want to spend your money, then you get to work hard, invest a lot of time and apply at lots and lots of jobs from your fiend's bistros and level up normally.

• Heidi Tedino LV.2 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 02:38 AM

Can someone please help me to understand how to play this game without spending sooo much money?… Everything costs a lot of money and it gets ridiculous. HELP

• Clarenda LV.3 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 05:26 AM

Could you tell me what do you need to know about the game because there is many things in the game

• GreenMoon LV.3 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 10:51 AM

i reached level 79 without spending real money. you just had to work hard. playing everday helps. since they are kind in giving awards and such. also having lots of friends can benefit you :) i think i played this game for 4 years now 🤣😂 though i stop for a year so think its just 3 yrs

• Lizzzye LV.19 Supersonic Aug 1, 2021, 11:16 AM

same thing here. I'm relatively new at this game, been playing it for a year and month or so and i get to invest a lot of time and effort to get better and improve my bistro. Sometimes i feel tempted to spend real cash but what really stops me is the fact that im not very lucky at spinning to get good rewards so it scares me a little bit to waste money in vain so i better keep going on the free zone.

• GreenMoon LV.3 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 11:40 AM

that's sad. welll for me. i dont have money so i gotta work hard for it. I always play everday and cleaned all my friends resto so i got to clean atleast a hundred and it really helps so much that they put pets and we can gain materials bcoz at the end of the month i can gather all materials to buy the highest income decor on shop. thats how i get my income decors so hope it helps other players too specially the new ones

• GreenMoon LV.3 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 11:48 AM

i always find way to get diamonds. every month my goal is to reach 200 so i can be ready when there is a new or rare income decors at the lucky box. upgrading meals and completing the servers helps a lot. and the sad part is when i spend diamonds for the lucky box. sometimes i hit the jackpot 😆 sometimes not but its okay since I need the materials for the build shop i still gain new income decors 😁 its a matter of determination in succeeding your goal 😃😄

• Lizzzye LV.19 Supersonic Aug 1, 2021, 12:05 PM

This game is so addictive and really catchy, but as you mentioned is really hard to level up faster without using real cash. another dissapointing thing is the rate for the lucky box, (extremely hard to earn a pt job even if you spin for 10 times) im very unlucky when it comes to spinning and out of 10 times i get just materials so, ive decided to better spin when i get red ticktes and use the rubies to get better income decors. right now im saving again for the fairy boat ( the first time i got one it dissapeared from my bistro) i emailed the developers but no positive answer about it so i gave up and i decided to start all over again. Sadly im still very far from it so i couldnt get it with the 25% less of the real price

• GreenMoon LV.3 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 12:12 PM

thats pretty sad T~T.. though i cannot relate coz i did not really spend any cents. but i do envy people who spend money for it, there is a lot of benefits and income decors are so pretty T~T. it does really hard to level up specially when i reached level 70 i kinda feel the slow progress though i still work hard 😢. I cant save up rubies that can afford income decors in the furniture T~T sometimes I became impatient and spent my rubies recklessly T~T

• AisyahK LV.17 Sage Aug 1, 2021, 01:01 PM

hi how about upgrading floor? i spent money on this one
    but i won't buy rubies with real cash, not worth for me

• GreenMoon LV.3 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 01:07 PM

yes I upgraded floor and spent 250 rubies but i did not spent cash, all my saved rubies went to upgrading floor so i was not able to spin on the lucky box for income decor T~T . im still on the 4th floor sadly 😅 im waiting till my 3rd floor is full. but i think i can still afford till 10 th floor it needs 300 rubies 😅 however it needs a lot of work saving rubies so this might be hard for me. i hope they will have new set of servers soon so i can complete it and earn rubies

• GreenMoon LV.3 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 12:43 PM

i rarely get red tickets so i kinda don't mind about the red tickets but it really does help. one time they gave me red ticket as a reward so i used all of it and all my spins were no luck T~T

• AisyahK LV.17 Sage Aug 1, 2021, 01:00 PM

i've been saying rubies til i have 2000 and i wait until the developer give us discount on highest pt job on sale, finally have my first one on sale for 1500 rubies, now keep on saving rubies again to buy next pt job 😄

• GreenMoon LV.3 Lurker Aug 1, 2021, 01:11 PM

Thats a lot T~T i can only save up till 200-300 for a month and a half and used for the lucky box if there is new income decor but sometimes i cant reach 200 T~T

• LoafX LV.13 Join my group! Aug 3, 2021, 01:49 AM

I just knew that there is sale period to buy pt with discounted gems ... if I had known this earlier, I should've saved enough gems. Well but that's ok, I'll wait till next sale comes 😂

Home